First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
My Sassy Girl American Version!!
68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:

Shut up haters and try it =_____=


Angry much?


Nope. Annoyed much.


Ive already explained why it doesnt help to get annoyed...but if you want to be annoyed, its your choice.



Exactly, my choice. So why are you quoting me?


Dude why are you so angry?

Havin a bad day, are we?

LOL ... chill.


How can you tell someone's mood... if you're not even seeing his/her face? I'm not angry, I'm just expressing my opinion. I said ''Shut up haters and try it'' Would that justify my mood? It's not because I do not agree of people who haven't watched the movie and complain that I am angry.

I am not the type to get angry at online strangers. But you do seem pretty pissed. (Based on your quotes, re-read them).


Im not pissed. LOL.

Butbutbut..... you used the word haters... hate is a pretty strong emotion.

Kinda unfair to the others who are posting their opinion/preference in this thread -- the same way you were.

And if as you say, you read my post, you would know that I did watch the movie. I wasnt really complaining -- just stating my view. I do believe everyone here has the right to do that.

Im not the type to get pissed at stuff that happens on the internet -- I mean -- this is all virtual.

But I will be the first one to say that judging people is never right - and you, sweetiepie, judged virtual strangers posting in this thread to be haters -- when you dont know them, and probably never will.

LOL ...



Whats the points?

I mean, like you said everybody is entitled to their own opinions...at least she didn't quote anyone.
If you quote someone then you're obviously waiting for them to reply back so this argument wouldn't even escalate to this point if you just keep quiet and let people express their own opinions.
4975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:

Shut up haters and try it =_____=


Angry much?


Nope. Annoyed much.


Ive already explained why it doesnt help to get annoyed...but if you want to be annoyed, its your choice.



Exactly, my choice. So why are you quoting me?


Dude why are you so angry?

Havin a bad day, are we?

LOL ... chill.


How can you tell someone's mood... if you're not even seeing his/her face? I'm not angry, I'm just expressing my opinion. I said ''Shut up haters and try it'' Would that justify my mood? It's not because I do not agree of people who haven't watched the movie and complain that I am angry.

I am not the type to get angry at online strangers. But you do seem pretty pissed. (Based on your quotes, re-read them).


Im not pissed. LOL.

Butbutbut..... you used the word haters... hate is a pretty strong emotion.

Kinda unfair to the others who are posting their opinion/preference in this thread -- the same way you were.

And if as you say, you read my post, you would know that I did watch the movie. I wasnt really complaining -- just stating my view. I do believe everyone here has the right to do that.

Im not the type to get pissed at stuff that happens on the internet -- I mean -- this is all virtual.

But I will be the first one to say that judging people is never right - and you, sweetiepie, judged virtual strangers posting in this thread to be haters -- when you dont know them, and probably never will.

LOL ...




Ever heard of expressions? When saying ''Haterzz'' ''haters', whatever how you want to spell it ... it just the people who always see a negative side when you see the positive. (Like for example if you look at a cup do you see it half full or half empty?) How would it be unfair? I posted what I thought, they post what they think. That's it.

'' And if as you say, you read my post, you would know that I did watch the movie. I wasnt really complaining -- just stating my view. I do believe everyone here has the right to do that. '' Errm... I was referring to you Quoting me. I pretty much don't care if you read everyone's post that are positive and quote them. And you said that you weren't complaining just stating your view ... I don't really care what was your reason to d whatever you did ( I didn't read your posts in the first place) because I didn't accuse you of anything why are you explaining yourself? I didn't say '' Shut up haters and try it and especially ninawina.''



Have you ever thought that this is a message board, and when you WRITE haters, people dont hear how you say it?

To other people reading this thread, the word hater is just that -- someone who hates.

So what if people see the negative side -- are they not entitled to see the side they wish to see? Not because you see someting positively, everyone else should. That means you have no right to hate on those whom you think are haters.

Why am I quoting you -- because youre the only one who used the word hater in this thread.

You are also the only one who generalized and called everyone who didnt like the movie a hater.

I dont read only positive posts - I mean if I did, then I would not have chanced on your gem of a post, right?

Haters indeed! LOL!!!!
4975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

Roquer wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:

Shut up haters and try it =_____=


Angry much?


Nope. Annoyed much.


Ive already explained why it doesnt help to get annoyed...but if you want to be annoyed, its your choice.



Exactly, my choice. So why are you quoting me?


Dude why are you so angry?

Havin a bad day, are we?

LOL ... chill.


How can you tell someone's mood... if you're not even seeing his/her face? I'm not angry, I'm just expressing my opinion. I said ''Shut up haters and try it'' Would that justify my mood? It's not because I do not agree of people who haven't watched the movie and complain that I am angry.

I am not the type to get angry at online strangers. But you do seem pretty pissed. (Based on your quotes, re-read them).


Im not pissed. LOL.

Butbutbut..... you used the word haters... hate is a pretty strong emotion.

Kinda unfair to the others who are posting their opinion/preference in this thread -- the same way you were.

And if as you say, you read my post, you would know that I did watch the movie. I wasnt really complaining -- just stating my view. I do believe everyone here has the right to do that.

Im not the type to get pissed at stuff that happens on the internet -- I mean -- this is all virtual.

But I will be the first one to say that judging people is never right - and you, sweetiepie, judged virtual strangers posting in this thread to be haters -- when you dont know them, and probably never will.

LOL ...



Whats the points?

I mean, like you said everybody is entitled to their own opinions...at least she didn't quote anyone.
If you quote someone then you're obviously waiting for them to reply back so this argument wouldn't even escalate to this point if you just keep quiet and let people express their own opinions.



You mean to say other people have no right to react to her posts??? LOL!!!!
3988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

swat902 wrote:

hey guys My sassy girl american version is out and heres the link
REAL MOVIE!!

http://6.cn/player.swf?flag=0&vid=joT1rHdLRx5NKhur2vJNiQ

Enjoy ^_^ watch it while u can lol



if somehow the URL to the movie doesn't work go to this website

http://aznv.tv/en/community/vtopic/16253/




i watched that a loooooooong time ago when it came whenever that is??
68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

ninawina wrote:


Roquer wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:

Shut up haters and try it =_____=


Angry much?


Nope. Annoyed much.


Ive already explained why it doesnt help to get annoyed...but if you want to be annoyed, its your choice.



Exactly, my choice. So why are you quoting me?


Dude why are you so angry?

Havin a bad day, are we?

LOL ... chill.


How can you tell someone's mood... if you're not even seeing his/her face? I'm not angry, I'm just expressing my opinion. I said ''Shut up haters and try it'' Would that justify my mood? It's not because I do not agree of people who haven't watched the movie and complain that I am angry.

I am not the type to get angry at online strangers. But you do seem pretty pissed. (Based on your quotes, re-read them).


Im not pissed. LOL.

Butbutbut..... you used the word haters... hate is a pretty strong emotion.

Kinda unfair to the others who are posting their opinion/preference in this thread -- the same way you were.

And if as you say, you read my post, you would know that I did watch the movie. I wasnt really complaining -- just stating my view. I do believe everyone here has the right to do that.

Im not the type to get pissed at stuff that happens on the internet -- I mean -- this is all virtual.

But I will be the first one to say that judging people is never right - and you, sweetiepie, judged virtual strangers posting in this thread to be haters -- when you dont know them, and probably never will.

LOL ...



Whats the points?

I mean, like you said everybody is entitled to their own opinions...at least she didn't quote anyone.
If you quote someone then you're obviously waiting for them to reply back so this argument wouldn't even escalate to this point if you just keep quiet and let people express their own opinions.



You mean to say other people have no right to react to her posts??? LOL!!!!


Okay, all you said was "angry much?" and that was just lame. Did you just wrote it to piss people off?

38425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Maui
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

thynguyen10 wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:

Shut up haters and try it =_____=


Angry much?


i would be angry too.
do u kno how many forums are about how they think this remake sucks or something?
i mean, you only saw the trailer ok people. not the whole movie.

so how can u already assume that its gna be bad?
its almost like judging a book by its cover.
people are so immature sometimes.

unless you've already seen the movie, dont assume its gonna be bad.
i've seen it and its not that bad.

and of COURSE its never gonna be as good as the original.
also, its the AMERICAN version which means they aren't supposed to be acting like they're korean or something.
i think we can all agree that way korean show off their cuteness and attitude are WAYYY different than how americans do it.
right?
ughh i have so much more to say but i doubt anyone's going to read all of this.


all i gotta say is amen to that! bra-fuckin-vo!
4975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/08 , edited 8/28/08

Roquer wrote:


ninawina wrote:


Roquer wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:

Shut up haters and try it =_____=


Angry much?


Nope. Annoyed much.


Ive already explained why it doesnt help to get annoyed...but if you want to be annoyed, its your choice.



Exactly, my choice. So why are you quoting me?


Dude why are you so angry?

Havin a bad day, are we?

LOL ... chill.


How can you tell someone's mood... if you're not even seeing his/her face? I'm not angry, I'm just expressing my opinion. I said ''Shut up haters and try it'' Would that justify my mood? It's not because I do not agree of people who haven't watched the movie and complain that I am angry.

I am not the type to get angry at online strangers. But you do seem pretty pissed. (Based on your quotes, re-read them).


Im not pissed. LOL.

Butbutbut..... you used the word haters... hate is a pretty strong emotion.

Kinda unfair to the others who are posting their opinion/preference in this thread -- the same way you were.

And if as you say, you read my post, you would know that I did watch the movie. I wasnt really complaining -- just stating my view. I do believe everyone here has the right to do that.

Im not the type to get pissed at stuff that happens on the internet -- I mean -- this is all virtual.

But I will be the first one to say that judging people is never right - and you, sweetiepie, judged virtual strangers posting in this thread to be haters -- when you dont know them, and probably never will.

LOL ...



Whats the points?

I mean, like you said everybody is entitled to their own opinions...at least she didn't quote anyone.
If you quote someone then you're obviously waiting for them to reply back so this argument wouldn't even escalate to this point if you just keep quiet and let people express their own opinions.



You mean to say other people have no right to react to her posts??? LOL!!!!


Okay, all you said was "angry much?" and that was just lame. Did you just wrote it to piss people off?



I asked that to find out why she was so angry at the posts that are being made in this thread.

As far as I know, people have the right to like or dislike a movie - and they can make posts to express their like or dislike of it.

Her use of the word "hater" to describe those who did not like this movie was over the top -- thats why I wanted to ask her if she was angry.

If you think thats lame, its fine with me - youre entitled to that.

However, I did not ask that question to piss anyone off.

It was a valid question, unfortunately the person asked overreacted.

PS - after reading your reply to my post, my first reaction was "Judgemental much?" ..


2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:

Shut up haters and try it =_____=


Angry much?


Nope. Annoyed much.


Ive already explained why it doesnt help to get annoyed...but if you want to be annoyed, its your choice.



Exactly, my choice. So why are you quoting me?


Dude why are you so angry?

Havin a bad day, are we?

LOL ... chill.


How can you tell someone's mood... if you're not even seeing his/her face? I'm not angry, I'm just expressing my opinion. I said ''Shut up haters and try it'' Would that justify my mood? It's not because I do not agree of people who haven't watched the movie and complain that I am angry.

I am not the type to get angry at online strangers. But you do seem pretty pissed. (Based on your quotes, re-read them).


Im not pissed. LOL.

Butbutbut..... you used the word haters... hate is a pretty strong emotion.

Kinda unfair to the others who are posting their opinion/preference in this thread -- the same way you were.

And if as you say, you read my post, you would know that I did watch the movie. I wasnt really complaining -- just stating my view. I do believe everyone here has the right to do that.

Im not the type to get pissed at stuff that happens on the internet -- I mean -- this is all virtual.

But I will be the first one to say that judging people is never right - and you, sweetiepie, judged virtual strangers posting in this thread to be haters -- when you dont know them, and probably never will.

LOL ...




Ever heard of expressions? When saying ''Haterzz'' ''haters', whatever how you want to spell it ... it just the people who always see a negative side when you see the positive. (Like for example if you look at a cup do you see it half full or half empty?) How would it be unfair? I posted what I thought, they post what they think. That's it.

'' And if as you say, you read my post, you would know that I did watch the movie. I wasnt really complaining -- just stating my view. I do believe everyone here has the right to do that. '' Errm... I was referring to you Quoting me. I pretty much don't care if you read everyone's post that are positive and quote them. And you said that you weren't complaining just stating your view ... I don't really care what was your reason to d whatever you did ( I didn't read your posts in the first place) because I didn't accuse you of anything why are you explaining yourself? I didn't say '' Shut up haters and try it and especially ninawina.''



Have you ever thought that this is a message board, and when you WRITE haters, people dont hear how you say it?

To other people reading this thread, the word hater is just that -- someone who hates.

So what if people see the negative side -- are they not entitled to see the side they wish to see? Not because you see someting positively, everyone else should. That means you have no right to hate on those whom you think are haters.

Why am I quoting you -- because youre the only one who used the word hater in this thread.

You are also the only one who generalized and called everyone who didnt like the movie a hater.

I dont read only positive posts - I mean if I did, then I would not have chanced on your gem of a post, right?

Haters indeed! LOL!!!!


Seriously.... atleast use the 2% of your brain. I never generalized anything. I said shut up haterz and try it. Which means those who where complaining but haven't watched the movie yet. You watched it and didn't like it? Good. Bravo. Fabuleux. The word hater seems to bother you. I'm not hating on those that I called haters. Please explain how am I hating on them? Also why did you quote me in the first place. I just wrote ''Shut up haters and try it''.


38425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Maui
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

ninawina wrote:


Roquer wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:

Shut up haters and try it =_____=


Angry much?


Nope. Annoyed much.


Ive already explained why it doesnt help to get annoyed...but if you want to be annoyed, its your choice.



Exactly, my choice. So why are you quoting me?


Dude why are you so angry?

Havin a bad day, are we?

LOL ... chill.


How can you tell someone's mood... if you're not even seeing his/her face? I'm not angry, I'm just expressing my opinion. I said ''Shut up haters and try it'' Would that justify my mood? It's not because I do not agree of people who haven't watched the movie and complain that I am angry.

I am not the type to get angry at online strangers. But you do seem pretty pissed. (Based on your quotes, re-read them).


Im not pissed. LOL.

Butbutbut..... you used the word haters... hate is a pretty strong emotion.

Kinda unfair to the others who are posting their opinion/preference in this thread -- the same way you were.

And if as you say, you read my post, you would know that I did watch the movie. I wasnt really complaining -- just stating my view. I do believe everyone here has the right to do that.

Im not the type to get pissed at stuff that happens on the internet -- I mean -- this is all virtual.

But I will be the first one to say that judging people is never right - and you, sweetiepie, judged virtual strangers posting in this thread to be haters -- when you dont know them, and probably never will.

LOL ...



Whats the points?

I mean, like you said everybody is entitled to their own opinions...at least she didn't quote anyone.
If you quote someone then you're obviously waiting for them to reply back so this argument wouldn't even escalate to this point if you just keep quiet and let people express their own opinions.



You mean to say other people have no right to react to her posts??? LOL!!!!


omg you guys are annoying! you guys are talking about something else other than the main topic. one of you just needs to stop and the other will too. this is all just spammage. shut up already. i wanna read more about what people thought of the movie but all i see are your dumb ass posts.
4975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:

Shut up haters and try it =_____=


Angry much?


Nope. Annoyed much.


Ive already explained why it doesnt help to get annoyed...but if you want to be annoyed, its your choice.



Exactly, my choice. So why are you quoting me?


Dude why are you so angry?

Havin a bad day, are we?

LOL ... chill.


How can you tell someone's mood... if you're not even seeing his/her face? I'm not angry, I'm just expressing my opinion. I said ''Shut up haters and try it'' Would that justify my mood? It's not because I do not agree of people who haven't watched the movie and complain that I am angry.

I am not the type to get angry at online strangers. But you do seem pretty pissed. (Based on your quotes, re-read them).


Im not pissed. LOL.

Butbutbut..... you used the word haters... hate is a pretty strong emotion.

Kinda unfair to the others who are posting their opinion/preference in this thread -- the same way you were.

And if as you say, you read my post, you would know that I did watch the movie. I wasnt really complaining -- just stating my view. I do believe everyone here has the right to do that.

Im not the type to get pissed at stuff that happens on the internet -- I mean -- this is all virtual.

But I will be the first one to say that judging people is never right - and you, sweetiepie, judged virtual strangers posting in this thread to be haters -- when you dont know them, and probably never will.

LOL ...




Ever heard of expressions? When saying ''Haterzz'' ''haters', whatever how you want to spell it ... it just the people who always see a negative side when you see the positive. (Like for example if you look at a cup do you see it half full or half empty?) How would it be unfair? I posted what I thought, they post what they think. That's it.

'' And if as you say, you read my post, you would know that I did watch the movie. I wasnt really complaining -- just stating my view. I do believe everyone here has the right to do that. '' Errm... I was referring to you Quoting me. I pretty much don't care if you read everyone's post that are positive and quote them. And you said that you weren't complaining just stating your view ... I don't really care what was your reason to d whatever you did ( I didn't read your posts in the first place) because I didn't accuse you of anything why are you explaining yourself? I didn't say '' Shut up haters and try it and especially ninawina.''



Have you ever thought that this is a message board, and when you WRITE haters, people dont hear how you say it?

To other people reading this thread, the word hater is just that -- someone who hates.

So what if people see the negative side -- are they not entitled to see the side they wish to see? Not because you see someting positively, everyone else should. That means you have no right to hate on those whom you think are haters.

Why am I quoting you -- because youre the only one who used the word hater in this thread.

You are also the only one who generalized and called everyone who didnt like the movie a hater.

I dont read only positive posts - I mean if I did, then I would not have chanced on your gem of a post, right?

Haters indeed! LOL!!!!


Seriously.... atleast use the 2% of your brain. I never generalized anything. I said shut up haterz and try it. Which means those who where complaining but haven't watched the movie yet. You watched it and didn't like it? Good. Bravo. Fabuleux. The word hater seems to bother you. I'm not hating on those that I called haters. Please explain how am I hating on them? Also why did you quote me in the first place. I just wrote ''Shut up haters and try it''.




Uh dude -- you used the word haters first.

When you hate on the haters - that makes you a hater yerself.

Harharharhar.

Uh is it against the law to quote you? I mean -- seriously, this is a message board.

People quote posts all the time - I didnt see a dont quote my post sign on your post.

So .. deal with it. Make a post here and people will react.

Thats the way message boards are.

Grow up -- you threw out a post and now you cannot handle the consequences?

Welcome to the internet! :D


4975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

mauigrown wrote:


ninawina wrote:


Roquer wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:

Shut up haters and try it =_____=


Angry much?


Nope. Annoyed much.


Ive already explained why it doesnt help to get annoyed...but if you want to be annoyed, its your choice.



Exactly, my choice. So why are you quoting me?


Dude why are you so angry?

Havin a bad day, are we?

LOL ... chill.


How can you tell someone's mood... if you're not even seeing his/her face? I'm not angry, I'm just expressing my opinion. I said ''Shut up haters and try it'' Would that justify my mood? It's not because I do not agree of people who haven't watched the movie and complain that I am angry.

I am not the type to get angry at online strangers. But you do seem pretty pissed. (Based on your quotes, re-read them).


Im not pissed. LOL.

Butbutbut..... you used the word haters... hate is a pretty strong emotion.

Kinda unfair to the others who are posting their opinion/preference in this thread -- the same way you were.

And if as you say, you read my post, you would know that I did watch the movie. I wasnt really complaining -- just stating my view. I do believe everyone here has the right to do that.

Im not the type to get pissed at stuff that happens on the internet -- I mean -- this is all virtual.

But I will be the first one to say that judging people is never right - and you, sweetiepie, judged virtual strangers posting in this thread to be haters -- when you dont know them, and probably never will.

LOL ...



Whats the points?

I mean, like you said everybody is entitled to their own opinions...at least she didn't quote anyone.
If you quote someone then you're obviously waiting for them to reply back so this argument wouldn't even escalate to this point if you just keep quiet and let people express their own opinions.



You mean to say other people have no right to react to her posts??? LOL!!!!


omg you guys are annoying! you guys are talking about something else other than the main topic. one of you just needs to stop and the other will too. this is all just spammage. shut up already. i wanna read more about what people thought of the movie but all i see are your dumb ass posts.


Welcome to the internet.

Deal with the posts - or ignore them.

LOL!

Oh and let me tell you what I thought of the movie. Elisha Cuthbert's acting was okay ... but the dude was a bit lukewarm. They had no chemistry.

The script tried hard to be My Sassy Girl but I think they missed a lot of the context and subtext of the movie/drama.

It was not a bad movie...but it wasnt great.

If you wanna giggle and feel good - its a good watch.

If you will watch it wanting to see the Korean My Sassy Girl - you will be disappointed.


38425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Maui
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

Deal with the posts - or ignore them.

LOL!

Oh and let me tell you what I thought of the movie. Elisha Cuthbert's acting was okay ... but the dude was a bit lukewarm. They had no chemistry.

The script tried hard to be My Sassy Girl but I think they missed a lot of the context and subtext of the movie/drama.

It was not a bad movie...but it wasnt great.

If you wanna giggle and feel good - its a good watch.

If you will watch it wanting to see the Korean My Sassy Girl - you will be disappointed.




first of all its hard to ignore all your guys post since its everywhere.

n e ways... didn't even know it came out already. gonna have to go look for it. yah both actors are mediocre. I liked Elisha in "Girl Next Door". I remember the dude was in Romeo & Juliet and Bring it on. I don't expect it to be as good or even close to the Korean one but i think its interesting to see a different interpretation of it.
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:

Shut up haters and try it =_____=


Angry much?


Nope. Annoyed much.


Ive already explained why it doesnt help to get annoyed...but if you want to be annoyed, its your choice.



Exactly, my choice. So why are you quoting me?


Dude why are you so angry?

Havin a bad day, are we?

LOL ... chill.


How can you tell someone's mood... if you're not even seeing his/her face? I'm not angry, I'm just expressing my opinion. I said ''Shut up haters and try it'' Would that justify my mood? It's not because I do not agree of people who haven't watched the movie and complain that I am angry.

I am not the type to get angry at online strangers. But you do seem pretty pissed. (Based on your quotes, re-read them).


Im not pissed. LOL.

Butbutbut..... you used the word haters... hate is a pretty strong emotion.

Kinda unfair to the others who are posting their opinion/preference in this thread -- the same way you were.

And if as you say, you read my post, you would know that I did watch the movie. I wasnt really complaining -- just stating my view. I do believe everyone here has the right to do that.

Im not the type to get pissed at stuff that happens on the internet -- I mean -- this is all virtual.

But I will be the first one to say that judging people is never right - and you, sweetiepie, judged virtual strangers posting in this thread to be haters -- when you dont know them, and probably never will.

LOL ...




Ever heard of expressions? When saying ''Haterzz'' ''haters', whatever how you want to spell it ... it just the people who always see a negative side when you see the positive. (Like for example if you look at a cup do you see it half full or half empty?) How would it be unfair? I posted what I thought, they post what they think. That's it.

'' And if as you say, you read my post, you would know that I did watch the movie. I wasnt really complaining -- just stating my view. I do believe everyone here has the right to do that. '' Errm... I was referring to you Quoting me. I pretty much don't care if you read everyone's post that are positive and quote them. And you said that you weren't complaining just stating your view ... I don't really care what was your reason to d whatever you did ( I didn't read your posts in the first place) because I didn't accuse you of anything why are you explaining yourself? I didn't say '' Shut up haters and try it and especially ninawina.''



Have you ever thought that this is a message board, and when you WRITE haters, people dont hear how you say it?

To other people reading this thread, the word hater is just that -- someone who hates.

So what if people see the negative side -- are they not entitled to see the side they wish to see? Not because you see someting positively, everyone else should. That means you have no right to hate on those whom you think are haters.

Why am I quoting you -- because youre the only one who used the word hater in this thread.

You are also the only one who generalized and called everyone who didnt like the movie a hater.

I dont read only positive posts - I mean if I did, then I would not have chanced on your gem of a post, right?

Haters indeed! LOL!!!!


Seriously.... atleast use the 2% of your brain. I never generalized anything. I said shut up haterz and try it. Which means those who where complaining but haven't watched the movie yet. You watched it and didn't like it? Good. Bravo. Fabuleux. The word hater seems to bother you. I'm not hating on those that I called haters. Please explain how am I hating on them? Also why did you quote me in the first place. I just wrote ''Shut up haters and try it''.




Uh dude -- you used the word haters first.

When you hate on the haters - that makes you a hater yerself.

Harharharhar.

Uh is it against the law to quote you? I mean -- seriously, this is a message board.

People quote posts all the time - I didnt see a dont quote my post sign on your post.

So .. deal with it. Make a post here and people will react.

Thats the way message boards are.

Grow up -- you threw out a post and now you cannot handle the consequences?

Welcome to the internet! :D




Ok. I am a hater that hates on haters. Happy? People do quote others all the time, you are right. Maybe I reacted that way because it was the first time someone ever quoted me... for no apparent reason. It's also probably the first time I argued about something so meaningless

Yes it's true I do need to grow up , I'm still 14 after all But you should grow more mature since your arguing with a kid aren't you? I throw a post and I sure can handle the consequences since I'm arguing with you.
307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / hot ass texas
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

mauigrown wrote:


thynguyen10 wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:

Shut up haters and try it =_____=


Angry much?


i would be angry too.
do u kno how many forums are about how they think this remake sucks or something?
i mean, you only saw the trailer ok people. not the whole movie.

so how can u already assume that its gna be bad?
its almost like judging a book by its cover.
people are so immature sometimes.

unless you've already seen the movie, dont assume its gonna be bad.
i've seen it and its not that bad.

and of COURSE its never gonna be as good as the original.
also, its the AMERICAN version which means they aren't supposed to be acting like they're korean or something.
i think we can all agree that way korean show off their cuteness and attitude are WAYYY different than how americans do it.
right?
ughh i have so much more to say but i doubt anyone's going to read all of this.


all i gotta say is amen to that! bra-fuckin-vo!



thanks!
haha
you're probably one of the few people who agree with me
4975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

mauigrown
first of all its hard to ignore all your guys post since its everywhere.

n e ways... didn't even know it came out already. gonna have to go look for it. yah both actors are mediocre. I liked Elisha in "Girl Next Door". I remember the dude was in Romeo & Juliet and Bring it on. I don't expect it to be as good or even close to the Korean one but i think its interesting to see a different interpretation of it.


I actually expected better from Elisha but she was okay. I expected her to nail this role ... thing is if she was paired up with someone else, it would have been more effective. It was hard to imagine they were head over heels in love.

The guy used to be cute - I liked him in Bring it On, but in My Sassy Girl he was just bland.

I watched it in an advance screening - a dude I work with had tickets but didnt want to see it, so I went.

I mean -- its an okay movie to watch if you just want a good time at the movies.

I would have liked it better if the American version tried to be a bit different from the Korean -- but they tried to remain true to the original and I think thats where the problem is. Its like an American movie trying to be Korean. Im not sure if im expressing it right though ....

If people ask me if I recommend the movie, I say they should go watch it if only to satisfy their curiosity.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.