First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
most faborable moments for TADAMU ONLY
Member
2323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Why, are you a st...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
I love them all
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
ME TOO!!!! but here's sum pics

Member
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

amulet_heart wrote:

ME TOO!!!! but here's sum pics



hee hee 1st 1 is funny lol
142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
me three! Those two are so cute!
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

Karin55 wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

ME TOO!!!! but here's sum pics



hee hee 1st 1 is funny lol


lol yea, i luv the first 1! amu takin secret photos
Member
1200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
amuto all the wayy
Member
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
why write about amuto this is a tadamu forum
Member
1200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
i dont knoww, im boredd
2946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My head is always...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
Whoa the first one is funny, which episode was it in? >< I want to watch it.
142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

Cutiebunny wrote:

Whoa the first one is funny, which episode was it in? >< I want to watch it.


Episode 33, I think.
2946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My head is always...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

stephopjump wrote:


Cutiebunny wrote:

Whoa the first one is funny, which episode was it in? >< I want to watch it.


Episode 33, I think.


xD Thank you, weird, maybe i didn't catch that part. ._.
142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

amulet_heart wrote:

ME TOO!!!! but here's sum pics


Which episode was the 4th picture from?

Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

stephopjump wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

ME TOO!!!! but here's sum pics


Which episode was the 4th picture from?



episode 34 i think the haunted house 1 its in the beginning
142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

amulet_heart wrote:


stephopjump wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

ME TOO!!!! but here's sum pics


Which episode was the 4th picture from?



episode 34 i think the haunted house 1 its in the beginning

Thankeee!

Posted 8/29/08
This couple is..KAWAIINESS!Mwahaha....Toast and Tadamu ^w^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.