First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
{REQUEST YOUR AVATARS HERE}
Creator
61800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08 , edited 9/14/08









Rules:
» Picture : [ In spoiler please! ]
» Name :
» Username :
» Extras:

Optional:
» Moderator Request : [You can request a moderator to do your request]
» Crop Size


Note's from us to you:


1.)youh can always request avatars at anytime ;D
2.) Do not flood the forum by having a conversation
3.) If we skipped your request repost it again. but then again there are a lot of request so stay patient :D
4.) Make Sure You Are Specific On What You Want On Your Avatar[s]
5.) If youh dont like the way your avatar(s) turn out feel free to repost it again and ask for a different mod






Mod Rules :



Creator
61800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/30/08 , edited 8/31/08
Wow Since NO One Requested an avatar i'''ll request one :D




Yes Yes i know im a avatar repair mod but i dont feel like editin xD soo please make me one thnx veryy much

for this picture can yooh just crop out kazune and make it look veryy bootiful?? thnx veryy much

username : animeluvergurl
name: jenny
and somewhere put i love kazune

DONE BY MAGGIE
Posted 8/30/08

animeluvergurl101 wrote:

Wow Since NO One Requested an avatar i'''ll request one :D




Yes Yes i know im a avatar repair mod but i dont feel like editin xD soo please make me one thnx veryy much

for this picture can yooh just crop out kazune and make it look veryy bootiful?? thnx veryy much

username : animeluvergurl
name: jenny
and somewhere put i love kazune


lol i will do it tomorrow me lazii and tired after doing norikina 6 avatars XP
Creator
61800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

animegurl24 wrote:


animeluvergurl101 wrote:

Wow Since NO One Requested an avatar i'''ll request one :D




Yes Yes i know im a avatar repair mod but i dont feel like editin xD soo please make me one thnx veryy much

for this picture can yooh just crop out kazune and make it look veryy bootiful?? thnx veryy much

username : animeluvergurl
name: jenny
and somewhere put i love kazune


lol i will do it tomorrow me lazii and tired after doing norikina 6 avatars XP


k thnx
Student Of Seiyo Elementary
11899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/30/08 , edited 8/31/08

You can make it however you want
With my username Vamplol

DONE BY MAGGIE
Posted 8/30/08

vamplol wrote:


You can make it however you want
With my username Vamplol


ok i will do this tomorrow ok?
Student Of Seiyo Elementary
11899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

animegurl24 wrote:


vamplol wrote:


You can make it however you want
With my username Vamplol


ok i will do this tomorrow ok?


Ok
Posted 8/30/08

vamplol wrote:


animegurl24 wrote:


vamplol wrote:


You can make it however you want
With my username Vamplol


ok i will do this tomorrow ok?


Ok


Posted 8/30/08

animeluvergurl101 wrote:

Wow Since NO One Requested an avatar i'''ll request one :D




Yes Yes i know im a avatar repair mod but i dont feel like editin xD soo please make me one thnx veryy much

for this picture can yooh just crop out kazune and make it look veryy bootiful?? thnx veryy much

username : animeluvergurl
name: jenny
and somewhere put i love kazune


Creator
61800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

animegurl24 wrote:


animeluvergurl101 wrote:

Wow Since NO One Requested an avatar i'''ll request one :D




Yes Yes i know im a avatar repair mod but i dont feel like editin xD soo please make me one thnx veryy much

for this picture can yooh just crop out kazune and make it look veryy bootiful?? thnx veryy much

username : animeluvergurl
name: jenny
and somewhere put i love kazune




thnx veryyy much xD
Student Of Seiyo Elementary
11899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

animegurl24 wrote:


vamplol wrote:


animegurl24 wrote:


vamplol wrote:


You can make it however you want
With my username Vamplol


ok i will do this tomorrow ok?


Ok




Thanks
Creator
61800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

vamplol wrote:


animegurl24 wrote:


vamplol wrote:


animegurl24 wrote:


vamplol wrote:


You can make it however you want
With my username Vamplol


ok i will do this tomorrow ok?


Ok




Thanks


yooh are welcome =] and thanks for choosin seiyo elementary to repair your avatars please come again
Posted 8/30/08 , edited 8/30/08
mod request: animegurl24
username: kirarin1496
name: Rin-chan
other stuff: um brushes if it looks good and anything to make it look cute! XD


thank u!

oh and animegurl24..i have a question...
wat kind of pic do u need to have this kind of avi?

Student Of Seiyo Elementary
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
-Username: angelic_angel12
-Name: Amu-chan
can you rotate it so that it is a tall and thin avii
can you put:
I love You

Student Of Seiyo Elementary
7654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere......
Offline
Posted 8/31/08 , edited 9/1/08
UserName:Animegurl101xo
Name:Stephanie


Um its up to u i dont really care what it look like as long its long and purrty


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.