First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
{REQUEST YOUR AVATARS HERE}
Posted 8/31/08

kirarin1496 wrote:

mod request: animegurl24
username: kirarin1496
name: Rin-chan
other stuff: um brushes if it looks good and anything to make it look cute! XD


thank u!

oh and animegurl24..i have a question...
wat kind of pic do u need to have this kind of avi?



for the question..

youh just need a picture of a girl and a chibi picture xP

workin on it
Moderator
22256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♡✖『In Your Dreams』✖♡
Offline
Posted 8/31/08 , edited 8/31/08

angelic_angel12 wrote:

-Username: angelic_angel12
-Name: Amu-chan
can you rotate it so that it is a tall and thin avii
can you put:
I love You



do you want anything else???

working on it but need ur reply
Creator
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

kirarin1496 wrote:

mod request: animegurl24
username: kirarin1496
name: Rin-chan
other stuff: um brushes if it looks good and anything to make it look cute! XD


thank u!

oh and animegurl24..i have a question...
wat kind of pic do u need to have this kind of avi?



i know yooh requested animegurl24 and i saw dat she unable to do it cauz it was kind of hard to remove all the background in ur original pic. well i tried to edit it for yooh and this is the results i dont know if u like it or not.

Creator
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

animegurl101xo wrote:

UserName:Animegurl101xo
Name:Stephanie


Um can u make it tall like this girl did but make the background pink





im working on it and thnx for choosin avatar repair to repair your avatars
Student Of Seiyo Elementary
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

Sakura_rox wrote:


angelic_angel12 wrote:

-Username: angelic_angel12
-Name: Amu-chan
can you rotate it so that it is a tall and thin avii
can you put:
I love You



do you want anything else???

working on it but need ur reply


no it is ok i am fine with that!
Posted 8/31/08
Name: Sui Chi

Can you take out the words???
Creator
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08 , edited 8/31/08

midnightmoon1 wrote:

Name: Sui Chi

Can you take out the words???


dat's not possible xD srryy
Posted 8/31/08

kirarin1496 wrote:

mod request: animegurl24
username: kirarin1496
name: Rin-chan
other stuff: um brushes if it looks good and anything to make it look cute! XD


thank u!

oh and animegurl24..i have a question...
wat kind of pic do u need to have this kind of avi?



sorry i couldnt do yours it was a bit hard cropin out the background of it and makin it tall and thin. so i made 2 avatars for youh to make it up

Posted 8/31/08

animegurl24 wrote:


kirarin1496 wrote:

mod request: animegurl24
username: kirarin1496
name: Rin-chan
other stuff: um brushes if it looks good and anything to make it look cute! XD


thank u!

oh and animegurl24..i have a question...
wat kind of pic do u need to have this kind of avi?



sorry i couldnt do yours it was a bit hard cropin out the background of it and makin it tall and thin. so i made 2 avatars for youh to make it up



its okie!! the 2 avatars is so kawaii!!! I LOVE IT!!! thx again!!

Student Of Seiyo Elementary
7654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere......
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

animeluvergurl101 wrote:


animegurl101xo wrote:

UserName:Animegurl101xo
Name:Stephanie


Um can u make it tall like this girl did but make the background pink





im working on it and thnx for choosin avatar repair to repair your avatars :D

lol ok
Posted 8/31/08

animeluvergurl101 wrote:


kirarin1496 wrote:

mod request: animegurl24
username: kirarin1496
name: Rin-chan
other stuff: um brushes if it looks good and anything to make it look cute! XD


thank u!

oh and animegurl24..i have a question...
wat kind of pic do u need to have this kind of avi?



i know yooh requested animegurl24 and i saw dat she unable to do it cauz it was kind of hard to remove all the background in ur original pic. well i tried to edit it for yooh and this is the results i dont know if u like it or not.



i dont like it....becuz....I love it!! thank chu!!

Posted 8/31/08

kirarin1496 wrote:


animegurl24 wrote:


kirarin1496 wrote:

mod request: animegurl24
username: kirarin1496
name: Rin-chan
other stuff: um brushes if it looks good and anything to make it look cute! XD


thank u!

oh and animegurl24..i have a question...
wat kind of pic do u need to have this kind of avi?



sorry i couldnt do yours it was a bit hard cropin out the background of it and makin it tall and thin. so i made 2 avatars for youh to make it up



its okie!! the 2 avatars is so kawaii!!! I LOVE IT!!! thx again!!



lol thank youh glad youh love it!
Moderator
22256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♡✖『In Your Dreams』✖♡
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

angelic_angel12 wrote:


Sakura_rox wrote:


angelic_angel12 wrote:

-Username: angelic_angel12
-Name: Amu-chan
can you rotate it so that it is a tall and thin avii
can you put:
I love You



do you want anything else???

working on it but need ur reply


no it is ok i am fine with that!



umm kay im almost done!!
Student Of Seiyo Elementary
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

Sakura_rox wrote:


angelic_angel12 wrote:


Sakura_rox wrote:


angelic_angel12 wrote:

-Username: angelic_angel12
-Name: Amu-chan
can you rotate it so that it is a tall and thin avii
can you put:
I love You



do you want anything else???

working on it but need ur reply


no it is ok i am fine with that!



umm kay im almost done!!


ok can't wait!
Moderator
22256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♡✖『In Your Dreams』✖♡
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

angelic_angel12 wrote:


Sakura_rox wrote:


angelic_angel12 wrote:


Sakura_rox wrote:


angelic_angel12 wrote:

-Username: angelic_angel12
-Name: Amu-chan
can you rotate it so that it is a tall and thin avii
can you put:
I love You



do you want anything else???

working on it but need ur reply


no it is ok i am fine with that!



umm kay im almost done!!


ok can't wait!



umm here you go!!! hope you like it!!!


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.