Post Reply Boy Problems
Creator
19063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your dads house!
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
Ya this topic comes up alot we ALL have / or will have them eventually so if u already do spill and mayb the ppl here or the modxs will give u some advice for that So go ahead ..

SPILLL IT



Woman
2617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
there's this pinoy japanese guy. i really like. he's cute i've confessed. but still dont like me. from the way it looks he interested to girl who like anime. huhu~ but i'll never give up on him. i'm gonna make sure that cutey is mine.
Creator
19063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your dads house!
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

Iijima88 wrote:

there's this pinoy japanese guy. i really like. he's cute i've confessed. but still dont like me. from the way it looks he interested to girl who like anime. huhu~ but i'll never give up on him. i'm gonna make sure that cutey is mine.


lol strong willed eh? well im sure ur a great person , if not there r always more
Posted 10/6/08
why is it so hard to find a guy who is trustworthy, mature and a real friend..?
im thankful i found one..
my bf..
but a lot of guys in the world are annoying..
so i find it hard to find a guy friend..
but i really don't need one..
im just pointing out that its hard to understand boys..
Creator
19063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your dads house!
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

princess_cristine wrote:

why is it so hard to find a guy who is trustworthy, mature and a real friend..?
im thankful i found one..
my bf..
but a lot of guys in the world are annoying..
so i find it hard to find a guy friend..
but i really don't need one..
im just pointing out that its hard to understand boys..


I dont know rly its a good questino u just have to find the right one u know? its pretty gay how most of them r so immature in middle school THEY R SO ANNOYING! holy crap u dont even know ..o rdo u? XD i like to have guy friends girls r too much drama
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/11/08
i used to get along with boys freely, care free and well..
back then when i was a little younger in elementary..
but in my adolescent you just have no choice but to change..
the way you act around them,,
bc that's the way it has to be.. you must start..
setting up your boundaries.. some imaginary wall..
for guys can be so much fun to hang out and before you know it..
they could hurt you emotionally 3 times worst they make you happy..
just wanted to share..
i already found my right one..
and yeah i agree.. some girls are over-dramatic.. XD

Woman
24876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
im in love with my boyfriend but all it looks like is he cares about sex i tell him that he always wants it but he say not all the time you see he was my 1st but he had girls befor me i dont know what to do im so lost i dont want to end it because im in love with him can someone plz help me out
Woman
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / St.Louis
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

Kawaii_cupcake_princess_Ai wrote:

im in love with my boyfriend but all it looks like is he cares about sex i tell him that he always wants it but he say not all the time you see he was my 1st but he had girls befor me i dont know what to do im so lost i dont want to end it because im in love with him can someone plz help me out


DUMP HIM!!! You're only 15, right? Leave this relationship before something you might regret happens. If all he wants is sex, that's not love, honey. Get rid of him RIGHT NOW!!!
Woman
24876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

jdramagirl10 wrote:


Kawaii_cupcake_princess_Ai wrote:

im in love with my boyfriend but all it looks like is he cares about sex i tell him that he always wants it but he say not all the time you see he was my 1st but he had girls befor me i dont know what to do im so lost i dont want to end it because im in love with him can someone plz help me out


DUMP HIM!!! You're only 15, right? Leave this relationship before something you might regret happens. If all he wants is sex, that's not love, honey. Get rid of him RIGHT NOW!!!


no i told him no more and he dump me but im ok hehe i have friends ^ . ^
Woman
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / St.Louis
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

Kawaii_cupcake_princess_Ai wrote:


jdramagirl10 wrote:


Kawaii_cupcake_princess_Ai wrote:

im in love with my boyfriend but all it looks like is he cares about sex i tell him that he always wants it but he say not all the time you see he was my 1st but he had girls befor me i dont know what to do im so lost i dont want to end it because im in love with him can someone plz help me out


DUMP HIM!!! You're only 15, right? Leave this relationship before something you might regret happens. If all he wants is sex, that's not love, honey. Get rid of him RIGHT NOW!!!


no i told him no more and he dump me but im ok hehe i have friends ^ . ^


Good for you, sweetheart =). That's what friends are for; keep good friends by your side and you'll make it out of this alright!
You must be logged in to post.