First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
coment about the animel you want to change back and forth to
1853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / just ask me if yo...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
animel transformation and other animels are open
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / SOUTHEAST ASIA
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
huh?animes or animals??
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08 , edited 8/28/08
What are animels?

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

...Animals, I think?
Uhhh... Wait, I don't get it.


I dont think animals transform. Well, they do evolve, Charles Darwin blah blah blah, but the transformation that she if referring to is not quite what the blah blah blah is about.

Actually, a he! Wow, I thought he was a she. This topic seems girlish to me.
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
...Animals, I think?
Uhhh... Wait, I don't get it.
1542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in my bf's arms
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
I think he means animals.

Panda

☺☻☺
Posted 8/28/08
Spell ANIMALS right. Darrn.

Anyway, id want to transform into a white tiger. That would too cool~!
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
Bacon.
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
Beef
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
Go relearn basic english, But an animal eh ? Cat i guess. think i would be fun
Posted 8/28/08

Allhailodin wrote:

Go relearn basic english, But an animal eh ? Cat i guess. think i would be fun


You too.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Go relearn basic english, But an animal eh ? Cat i guess. think i would be fun


You too.


Heh so you noticed that eh, sharp, did it on purpose to see how many people would catch it.
Posted 8/28/08

Allhailodin wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Go relearn basic english, But an animal eh ? Cat i guess. think i would be fun


You too.


Heh so you noticed that eh, sharp, did it on purpose to see how many people would catch it.


haha, sure you did >.>
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08 , edited 8/28/08

thenatureofthings wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Go relearn basic english, But an animal eh ? Cat i guess. think i would be fun


You too.


Heh so you noticed that eh, sharp, did it on purpose to see how many people would catch it.


haha, sure you did >.>


Heh. Well fine dont believe me, I could care less.
Posted 8/28/08 , edited 8/29/08

Allhailodin wrote:


thenatureofthings wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Go relearn basic english, But an animal eh ? Cat i guess. think i would be fun


You too.


Heh so you noticed that eh, sharp, did it on purpose to see how many people would catch it.


haha, sure you did >.>


Heh. Well fine dont believe me, I could care less.


don't has an apostrophe... but this is the internet so normally no one cares if your grammar is 'perfect'.

however, when you attempt to cover your ass so messily and obviously you will get you flamed
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08 , edited 8/28/08

SimplyBill wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


thenatureofthings wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Go relearn basic english, But an animal eh ? Cat i guess. think i would be fun


You too.


Heh so you noticed that eh, sharp, did it on purpose to see how many people would catch it.


haha, sure you did >.>


Heh. Well fine dont believe me, I could care less.


No one will believe you honestly.



I'm well aware of that. Im just bored and fell like messing with people.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.