Post Reply Avatar Request
Posted 8/28/08
Request You Avii Nows!!!Where more than a Hotel^^

Username:
Text:
Color:
Extra(Stars,hearts??):
Crop:
Border:
Blink:
Anything Else?:
Pic:
Member
12061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In front of ma la...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08 , edited 9/16/08

Winterroselove wrote
Request You Avii Nows!!!Where more than a Hotel^^

Username:
Text:
Color:
Extra(Stars,hearts??):
Crop:
Border:
Blink:
Anything Else?:
Pic:

Username:ClownDrop
Text:ClownDrop and Kyra-chan
Color:anything that matches the picture
Extra(Stars,hearts??):anything that matches
Crop:sure
Border:ok
Blink:yes plz
Anything Else?:i dont care
Pic:
321996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 9/20/08
Username: i dont wont username
Text:welcome to Recomand Anime
Color:you decide
Extra(Stars,hearts??): starts
Crop:sure
Border: yes
Blink:you decide
Anything Else?:no
Pic:
35060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Europe
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

Winterroselove wrote:

Request You Avii Nows!!!Where more than a Hotel^^

Username:
Text:
Color:
Extra(Stars,hearts??):
Crop:
Border:
Blink:
Anything Else?:
Pic:


Username:SakuraHaruno9
Text:SakuraHaruno9 Alicia
Color:Blue
Extra(Stars,hearts??):Stars
Crop:yes
Border:yes
Blink:no
Anything Else?:make it cute plz ><
Pic:
Posted 9/29/08

Winterroselove wrote:

Request You Avii Nows!!!Where more than a Hotel^^

Username:
Text:
Color:
Extra(Stars,hearts??):
Crop:
Border:
Blink:
Anything Else?:
Pic:


Username:AngelCloud22
Text:Sakura and AngelCloud22
Color:Any (Anything that goes with the picture)
Extra(Stars,hearts??):Sure.
Crop:Whatever goes best X3
Border:Yes
Blink:No
Anything Else?:Make it cute or cool xD
Pic:
21348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / cha-risma.tumblr.com
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

Request You Avii Nows!!!Where more than a Hotel^^

Username:
Text:
Color:
Extra(Stars,hearts??):
Crop:
Border:
Blink:
Anything Else?:
Pic:


Username:AngelCloud22
Text:Sakura and AngelCloud22
Color:Any (Anything that goes with the picture)
Extra(Stars,hearts??):Sure.
Crop:Whatever goes best X3
Border:Yes
Blink:No
Anything Else?:Make it cute or cool xD
Pic:



Hi! thx for requesting!
here hope you like it!!!

Posted 9/30/08

mars2cool wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

Request You Avii Nows!!!Where more than a Hotel^^

Username:
Text:
Color:
Extra(Stars,hearts??):
Crop:
Border:
Blink:
Anything Else?:
Pic:


Username:AngelCloud22
Text:Sakura and AngelCloud22
Color:Any (Anything that goes with the picture)
Extra(Stars,hearts??):Sure.
Crop:Whatever goes best X3
Border:Yes
Blink:No
Anything Else?:Make it cute or cool xD
Pic:



Hi! thx for requesting!
here hope you like it!!!



OMG O_O Thats the best avatar I've ever seen How did you make it??
21348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / cha-risma.tumblr.com
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:


mars2cool wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

Request You Avii Nows!!!Where more than a Hotel^^

Username:
Text:
Color:
Extra(Stars,hearts??):
Crop:
Border:
Blink:
Anything Else?:
Pic:


Username:AngelCloud22
Text:Sakura and AngelCloud22
Color:Any (Anything that goes with the picture)
Extra(Stars,hearts??):Sure.
Crop:Whatever goes best X3
Border:Yes
Blink:No
Anything Else?:Make it cute or cool xD
Pic:



Hi! thx for requesting!
here hope you like it!!!



OMG O_O Thats the best avatar I've ever seen How did you make it??



really?
i'm soo glad
lol
i just did it in photoscape
lol
you need to download it
so gload you like it!
Posted 10/2/08

mars2cool wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:


mars2cool wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

Request You Avii Nows!!!Where more than a Hotel^^

Username:
Text:
Color:
Extra(Stars,hearts??):
Crop:
Border:
Blink:
Anything Else?:
Pic:


Username:AngelCloud22
Text:Sakura and AngelCloud22
Color:Any (Anything that goes with the picture)
Extra(Stars,hearts??):Sure.
Crop:Whatever goes best X3
Border:Yes
Blink:No
Anything Else?:Make it cute or cool xD
Pic:



Hi! thx for requesting!
here hope you like it!!!



OMG O_O Thats the best avatar I've ever seen How did you make it??



really?
i'm soo glad
lol
i just did it in photoscape
lol
you need to download it
so gload you like it!


Is it hard to work out photoscape?
21348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / cha-risma.tumblr.com
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:


mars2cool wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:


mars2cool wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

Request You Avii Nows!!!Where more than a Hotel^^

Username:
Text:
Color:
Extra(Stars,hearts??):
Crop:
Border:
Blink:
Anything Else?:
Pic:


Username:AngelCloud22
Text:Sakura and AngelCloud22
Color:Any (Anything that goes with the picture)
Extra(Stars,hearts??):Sure.
Crop:Whatever goes best X3
Border:Yes
Blink:No
Anything Else?:Make it cute or cool xD
Pic:



Hi! thx for requesting!
here hope you like it!!!



OMG O_O Thats the best avatar I've ever seen How did you make it??



really?
i'm soo glad
lol
i just did it in photoscape
lol
you need to download it
so gload you like it!


Is it hard to work out photoscape?



well... at first i didn't get it at ALL
i needed lots of help
lol

Member
5452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In FRonT oF OuR C...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
Username:kimy_otaku
Text:kimy_otaku and kimy-chan
Color:up to you^^
Extra(Stars,hearts??):anything that fits the pic.
Crop:yes please
Border:no thanks
Blink:yes
Anything Else?:brushes ehehe
Pic:
Posted 9/5/09

Winterroselove wrote:

Request You Avii Nows!!!Where more than a Hotel^^

Username:
Text:
Color:
Extra(Stars,hearts??):
Crop:
Border:
Blink:
Anything Else?:
Pic:





Username: fiona18sonija
Text:
Music of School
Color:any
Extra(Stars,hearts??): music
Crop: no
Border: yes
Blink: no
Anything Else?: no
Pic:
You must be logged in to post.