First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
VAMPIRE KNIGHT GUILTY PV TRAILER IS OUT!!!!!! (discussion)
849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
yup.. kaname and yuki.. lol
Member
3078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

tazusapete wrote:


Can't wait!!!!
But I think Yuuki will be a vampire too!<=== Just a guess.



cool poster there!! ^^

anyway, i think i saw ichiru going to the day class...
wonder if it's true...
Member
42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
looking at the poster.. the drawings look different.

and ichijou looks.. different.
Member
1200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
uhh yeah i really wanna se season twoo, yayy
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/1/08

melipop wrote:

I really want it to be Yuuki and Zero!!! Even if purebloods intermarry and Kaname and Yuuki's parents were siblings and all (personally i think that is soooooo incest, it is incest...) It just has to be Yuuki and Zero i mean if you think about it, their kids would be like... super vamps!!! And they just look so good together!!!!

Like this:


And this: it's so cute


I hope we'll be able to see who she ends up with in this season animated, following the manga of course. I don't want it to end somewhere really nail biting...

Say 'NO' to Yuuki and Kaname!!!

(Yuuki + Kaname fans would kill me ...)


WOW!!! You understand me soo much, I am following the manga to the latest chapters and I also hope that they dont end it so nail biting too. I mean I hate the Kaname and Yuuki coupling and it makes me worry if it ends on a part that is one TT_TT I LOVE ZERO AND YUUKI SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!

WAY cute Pics of them two!!! I love Zeki ZEKI!




To watch the Trailer subbed in English go to this link its on YouTube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmWz4qtRyq4
Posted 9/1/08

melipop wrote:

I really want it to be Yuuki and Zero!!! Even if purebloods intermarry and Kaname and Yuuki's parents were siblings and all (personally i think that is soooooo incest, it is incest...) It just has to be Yuuki and Zero i mean if you think about it, their kids would be like... super vamps!!! And they just look so good together!!!!

Like this:


And this: it's so cute


I hope we'll be able to see who she ends up with in this season animated, following the manga of course. I don't want it to end somewhere really nail biting...

Say 'NO' to Yuuki and Kaname!!!

(Yuuki + Kaname fans would kill me ...)


Agreed! If Yuki ends up with Kaname i'm going to faint. ZERO & YUKI ALL THE WAY!
Member
20422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / 黒の騎士団
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
Well I'm hoping they'll look better in Season 2 (coz it's definately more intense!) As compared to Season 1 the fighting scenes were kinda horrible. Hehe.. I can't wait!
Posted 9/7/08
Yuuki and Zero didn't kiss in the manga yet.... did they? I think they will in Ch 43 thought if they do YEAH!
Member
320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F / Tampa, Florida
Offline
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08
yuki and zero have not kissed yet.... In the clip zero

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
Member
31147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
oh man...this season is going to be really intense...but i hope this is the season where zero and yuuki are finally TOGETHER! they have to be!
Member
19213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
DAMMIT!!!.Im such an idiot watching the trailer now i want to see it.but still it seems really good and yuuki and zero almost kissed YAY!!.And please if any one finds out tell me if kaname takes some of yuukis blood when like in the scene when jhe licked yuukis neck please tell me.And yuuki looks so cool with long hair but short hair looks better on her in my oppion.
Member
320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F / Tampa, Florida
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

loveless1996 wrote:

DAMMIT!!!.Im such an idiot watching the trailer now i want to see it.but still it seems really good and yuuki and zero almost kissed YAY!!.And please if any one finds out tell me if kaname takes some of yuukis blood when like in the scene when jhe licked yuukis neck please tell me.And yuuki looks so cool with long hair but short hair looks better on her in my oppion.


Unfortunatly kaname

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK


The reason yuki hair is long is because


note:



stay tuned for season 2
Member
675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in front of my la...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
although i've read the manga till the last chapter that has come out .. (and that is chap 41 right?)
I STILL CANT WAIT ANY LONGER !!!
may anyone can tell me how many episodes that going to be released on Vampire Knight Guilty?
Member
1926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / @_@
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

midway-path wrote:

although i've read the manga till the last chapter that has come out .. (and that is chap 41 right?)
I STILL CANT WAIT ANY LONGER !!!
may anyone can tell me how many episodes that going to be released on Vampire Knight Guilty?


The latest chapter is Chapter 42: Bloody Rose... ^_^
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
thank you so much for the upload. i can't wait for the next season, it looks better than the first but i wonder how much time has passed if her hair is that long...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.