First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards
Posted 8/28/08
SAMPLE
Background:
Picture:
Username: KatiBaka
Name: Kati Kairu
Nickname: Ka-chan
Gender: 100 % Juice
B-day: Feb. 17
Nationality: Filipino
Position: Moderator
u can write anything down :DD


Posted 8/28/08
Background:
Picture:
Username: xXKieshaXx
Name: Kiesha
Nickname: Kei-chan
Age: Unknown
Gender: Female
Sibling: 1 bro
Nationality: Filipino
Position: Member

pls and ty 6.6
Posted 8/28/08

xXkieshaXx wrote:

Background:
Picture:
Username: xXKieshaXx
Name: Kiesha
Nickname: Kei-chan
Age: Unknown
Gender: Female
Sibling: 1 bro
Nationality: Filipino
Position: Member

pls and ty 6.6


In Progress
Posted 8/28/08
Dun- Hope u like it ....If u dont just tell me right away ill make u another one ^^
Posted 8/28/08

KatiBaka wrote:

Dun- Hope u like it ....If u dont just tell me right away ill make u another one ^^


arigatou ^^ *sparkly eyes * ^^
Posted 8/28/08
Glad U Like it ^^
Posted 8/28/08
Background:
Picture:
Username: Veryboring
Name: Kimberly
Nickname:Ami-chan
Gender: Female
B-day: August 15
Nationality: Asian
Position: Member
Posted 8/28/08
Background:
Picture:
Username: VVildSeven7
Name: Mia Haru
Nickname: Wi-chan
Gender: Female
Nationality: Asian
Position: Moderator
Posted 8/28/08

veryboring wrote:

Background:
Picture:
Username: Veryboring
Name: Kimberly
Nickname:Ami-chan
Gender: Female
B-day: August 15
Nationality: Asian
Position: Member


In Progress
Posted 8/28/08

VVildSeven7 wrote:

Background:
Picture:
Username: VVildSeven7
Name: Mia Haru
Nickname: Wi-chan
Gender: Female
Nationality: Asian
Position: Moderator


In Progress
Posted 8/28/08

KatiBaka wrote:


veryboring wrote:

Background:
Picture:
Username: Veryboring
Name: Kimberly
Nickname:Ami-chan
Gender: Female
B-day: August 15
Nationality: Asian
Position: Member


In Progress


Dun If u dont like it please tell me ^^ and ill make u another one


Posted 8/28/08

KatiBaka wrote:


VVildSeven7 wrote:

Background:
Picture:
Username: VVildSeven7
Name: Mia Haru
Nickname: Wi-chan
Gender: Female
Nationality: Asian
Position: Moderator


In Progress


Dun ^^ if u dont like it please tell me and ill make u anothr one ~ hope u like it
Posted 8/28/08

KatiBaka wrote:


KatiBaka wrote:


VVildSeven7 wrote:

Background:
Picture:
Username: VVildSeven7
Name: Mia Haru
Nickname: Wi-chan
Gender: Female
Nationality: Asian
Position: Moderator


In Progress


Dun ^^ if u dont like it please tell me and ill make u anothr one ~ hope u like it


Thz so much ^^ i like it
Posted 8/28/08

KatiBaka wrote:


KatiBaka wrote:


veryboring wrote:

Background:
Picture:
Username: Veryboring
Name: Kimberly
Nickname:Ami-chan
Gender: Female
B-day: August 15
Nationality: Asian
Position: Member


In Progress


Dun If u dont like it please tell me ^^ and ill make u another one



WOOT i love it thx
Posted 8/28/08

veryboring wrote:


KatiBaka wrote:


KatiBaka wrote:


veryboring wrote:

Background:
Picture:
Username: Veryboring
Name: Kimberly
Nickname:Ami-chan
Gender: Female
B-day: August 15
Nationality: Asian
Position: Member


In Progress


Dun If u dont like it please tell me ^^ and ill make u another one



WOOT i love it thx


Yatta!! :DD glad u like it ^^

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.