First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
C.C. Bunny Outfit
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
white
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

zendude wrote:


AnimeAdam wrote:

Well since everyone is getting into the spirit of things going further than merely C.C. I figure I'll put this here just cause I feel like it.



That reminds of of this. "LAWL"


Personally your 2 pics kinda scare me. I'm gonna find it hard getting to sleep tonight.
1189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

KuzumiTaiga wrote:


tommy942 wrote:


IvIarijuana wrote:

i rather she have nothing on


i agree


thumbs up


hells yeah!
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
Transparent...
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 8/28/08 , edited 8/28/08

zendude wrote:


AnimeAdam wrote:

Well since everyone is getting into the spirit of things going further than merely C.C. I figure I'll put this here just cause I feel like it.



That reminds of of this. "LAWL"


That SERIOUSLY ruined my mood into looking for CC doujins. D:
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / the glitterplanet
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
i like her pose and look with the white one.... and the art style ...
1004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

organicangelalexial wrote:

i like her pose and look with the white one.... and the art style ...

yeah it's like 20x better.
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / the glitterplanet
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

kasuke wrote:


organicangelalexial wrote:

i like her pose and look with the white one.... and the art style ...

yeah it's like 20x better.


lol i mean there is no comparison for me because she looks better in the picture with the white one..
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

music190 wrote:



Lets not spam, kay?


BoredRb wrote:

nothing on hands down . . .


lol Figured you would say something along those lines


On Topic: I like the black one ;D
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

zendude wrote:



Sorry. "LAWL"


It's all good.
Posted 8/29/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


music190 wrote:



Lets not spam, kay?


BoredRb wrote:

nothing on hands down . . .


lol Figured you would say something along those lines


On Topic: I like the black one ;D


Your avatar is loli......


I like the black too.
2749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Cali
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
all about the angle lol
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


music190 wrote:



Lets not spam, kay?


BoredRb wrote:

nothing on hands down . . .


lol Figured you would say something along those lines


On Topic: I like the black one ;D


Your avatar is loli......


I like the black too.


haha she's so cute though ;D
1262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
pink looks cute ^^...black is naughty and white is innocent
1262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

zendude wrote:


ngbt5525 wrote:

pink looks cute ^^...black is naughty and white is innocent


It is the opposite on those pictures. "LAWL"


yea if your mentioning the picture lol but generally it should be opposite from the picture.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.