First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
C.C. Bunny Outfit
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

music190 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


music190 wrote:



Lets not spam, kay?


BoredRb wrote:

nothing on hands down . . .


lol Figured you would say something along those lines


On Topic: I like the black one ;D


Considering you spam up all other threads except for the ones you find interest for.


How so? Everything that I post has something to do with the topic at hand. Lets be mature about this and not cause an argument, afterall I was merely stating that you were spamming. Incase you didn't realize spamming a thread is against the rules
2466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
white cuter,black hotter ;]
2679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

KuzumiTaiga wrote:


tommy942 wrote:


IvIarijuana wrote:

i rather she have nothing on


i agree


thumbs up


having nothing on would make it boring after a while, it is a lot hotter when she wears something that shows a little cleavage or her legs

ps: i prefer the white bunny outfit
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Getter Rays HQ
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
anything on looks good on her i mean come on are you crazy CC is CC she she erotic wearing even a swimsuit
2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Figment
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

crunchmunch07 wrote:

............ what a perveteed topic.

*whispers* [black] *stops whispering*

and transparent?! i mean, come on.. really? how much more perveted can u get?


Yup!
4577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
how about a nurse costume
8435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / candy mountain lol
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

nonpareil wrote:


crunchmunch07 wrote:

............ what a perveteed topic.

*whispers* [black] *stops whispering*

and transparent?! i mean, come on.. really? how much more perveted can u get?


Yup!


oi.. do ya got any food mr. perverted kid? its 4 am and im sttarrrvvinnng. *sigh* and ofcourse i cant go to the kitchen cuz ill make too much noise.

blllahhhh whaaddoo i dooo?? sooo.... hunnggryyy...
T_T
2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Figment
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

crunchmunch07 wrote:


nonpareil wrote:


crunchmunch07 wrote:

............ what a perveteed topic.

*whispers* [black] *stops whispering*

and transparent?! i mean, come on.. really? how much more perveted can u get?


Yup!


oi.. do ya got any food mr. perverted kid? its 4 am and im sttarrrvvinnng. *sigh* and ofcourse i cant go to the kitchen cuz ill make too much noise.

blllahhhh whaaddoo i dooo?? sooo.... hunnggryyy...
T_T


I said yup, I agree with you.
8435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / candy mountain lol
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

nonpareil wrote:


crunchmunch07 wrote:


nonpareil wrote:


crunchmunch07 wrote:

............ what a perveteed topic.

*whispers* [black] *stops whispering*

and transparent?! i mean, come on.. really? how much more perveted can u get?


Yup!


oi.. do ya got any food mr. perverted kid? its 4 am and im sttarrrvvinnng. *sigh* and ofcourse i cant go to the kitchen cuz ill make too much noise.

blllahhhh whaaddoo i dooo?? sooo.... hunnggryyy...
T_T


I said yup, I agree with you.


ahhh i see. woops my bad.
621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
black~
6748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Anywhere.
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
Black. . .
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my house
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
the two outfits are very good so i can't decide but i think i like the white one more
15762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
Black outfit looks good.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.