First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
anime icigo like rasio+vam and to love ru
Posted 8/28/08
? wtf ?
5804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

eugenechek wrote:

u no waht is sexy anime anot !!!!!!!!!!!11


Do you know what is grammar failure?
1004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

Rottensentence wrote:


eugenechek wrote:

u no waht is sexy anime anot !!!!!!!!!!!11


Do you know what is grammar failure?


You're sentence was a perfect example of it, thanks :D!

4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
wat da heck... Do even Speak english??? I think Bress means "breast" and Icigo means "ichigo"???
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

seshion9 wrote:

maybe he means 'ecchi' lol


waheheh... icigo = Ecchi?? oh thanks... what a wonderful tread even though its senseless it makes me laugh a lot!!

what country is the Tread starter from?? wahahaha
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

eugenechek wrote:

who like to see iciban show like that 2 show i say


whats ur nationality??
1126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / try google earth
Offline
Posted 8/28/08 , edited 8/28/08
hmm, icigo, =ichigo100% rite, only thing i can think of, rosario+Vamp?? u mean ecchi ones rite??
hmm, ones like these, go to forums, n look under ecchi if its ecchi ya want, they shud have it there









and when im online, i like 2 typ short, so i know my grammar
5804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

kasuke wrote:


Rottensentence wrote:


eugenechek wrote:

u no waht is sexy anime anot !!!!!!!!!!!11


Do you know what is grammar failure?


You're sentence was a perfect example of it, thanks :D!



Sure, yours too
1004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/28/08 , edited 8/28/08

Rottensentence wrote:


kasuke wrote:


Rottensentence wrote:


eugenechek wrote:

u no waht is sexy anime anot !!!!!!!!!!!11


Do you know what is grammar failure?


You're sentence was a perfect example of it, thanks :D!



Sure, yours too


lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good one :D
no punctuation though sad face.
Posted 8/28/08
This thread is too confusing. Please provide some examples or some detail if possible.

Try again.

~ Locked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.