First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Can anyone help me?
Member
465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somewhere alone i...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
How do u translate Yamashita Yukihiko into kanji,katakana and hiragana?
Member
135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
well i can do it in hiragana やました ゆきひこ
and katakana ヤマシタ ユキヒコ
but kanji is harder as it is basically chinese and so will depend yamashita can be 山下 (mountain down/under) yuki can be 雪(snow) but i guess it all depends on what the name actually means.
Posted 9/29/08

nazz208 wrote:

well i can do it in hiragana やました ゆきひこ
and katakana ヤマシタ ユキヒコ
but kanji is harder as it is basically chinese and so will depend yamashita can be 山下 (mountain down/under) yuki can be 雪(snow) but i guess it all depends on what the name actually means.


so u can Japanese?? please can u tell me what this means in English?
"ai wa sonno kantan janai datte"
My friend told this to me but he didnt want to translate it himself so i'm soo cruious please
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

JennyD wrote:

so u can Japanese?? please can u tell me what this means in English?
"ai wa sonno kantan janai datte"
My friend told this to me but he didnt want to translate it himself so i'm soo cruious please


i'm not sure he said it right, but i take it, he was saying "that wasn't that easy".
Member
135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

JennyD wrote:


nazz208 wrote:

well i can do it in hiragana やました ゆきひこ
and katakana ヤマシタ ユキヒコ
but kanji is harder as it is basically chinese and so will depend yamashita can be 山下 (mountain down/under) yuki can be 雪(snow) but i guess it all depends on what the name actually means.


so u can Japanese?? please can u tell me what this means in English?
"ai wa sonno kantan janai datte"
My friend told this to me but he didnt want to translate it himself so i'm soo cruious please


snow-sans right he didnt say it that right but close =] i think he was trying to say "love isnt easy" if i translate it properly word for word; "love isnt that easy because"
=] hope it helped (im really not that good at explaining
Posted 9/29/08

nazz208 wrote:


JennyD wrote:


nazz208 wrote:

well i can do it in hiragana やました ゆきひこ
and katakana ヤマシタ ユキヒコ
but kanji is harder as it is basically chinese and so will depend yamashita can be 山下 (mountain down/under) yuki can be 雪(snow) but i guess it all depends on what the name actually means.


so u can Japanese?? please can u tell me what this means in English?
"ai wa sonno kantan janai datte"
My friend told this to me but he didnt want to translate it himself so i'm soo cruious please


snow-sans right he didnt say it that right but close =] i think he was trying to say "love isnt easy" if i translate it properly word for word; "love isnt that easy because"
=] hope it helped (im really not that good at explaining


thihihi thx u're awsome
Member
218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / the planet Earth
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
I was wondering, if katakana is used to pronounce foreign words, where is the letter g? It's just puzzling me, because I might have heard the g syllable somewhere...
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

nazz208 wrote:

snow-sans right he didnt say it that right but close =] i think he was trying to say "love isnt easy" if i translate it properly word for word; "love isnt that easy because"
=] hope it helped (im really not that good at explaining


nazz-chan! domo arigats! u got it young lady!

Member
DBO
13609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Riverside/San Die...
Offline
Posted 10/17/08 , edited 10/17/08

sunakoN wrote:

I was wondering, if katakana is used to pronounce foreign words, where is the letter g? It's just puzzling me, because I might have heard the g syllable somewhere...


"g" is the soft sound of "k". i can't really right it right now but the hiragana & katakana of "ka ki ku ke ko" is almost exactly the same as "ga gi gu ge go" the only difference is it has a symbol similar to an end quotation mark in the right corner... if that doesn't make sense, i'm sorry.
Member
465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somewhere alone i...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

nazz208 wrote:

well i can do it in hiragana やました ゆきひこ
and katakana ヤマシタ ユキヒコ
but kanji is harder as it is basically chinese and so will depend yamashita can be 山下 (mountain down/under) yuki can be 雪(snow) but i guess it all depends on what the name actually means.


oic thanks for helping me =D
Do any1 know how to say "i will certainly realise my own dreams one day."
in japanese?
Member
135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

prince_of_royalty wrote:


nazz208 wrote:

well i can do it in hiragana やました ゆきひこ
and katakana ヤマシタ ユキヒコ
but kanji is harder as it is basically chinese and so will depend yamashita can be 山下 (mountain down/under) yuki can be 雪(snow) but i guess it all depends on what the name actually means.


oic thanks for helping me =D
Do any1 know how to say "i will certainly realise my own dreams one day."
in japanese?


“夢は何時か分かる。”
Member
135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
ka ki ku ke ko is ”か、き、く、け、こ” ga gi gu ge go is exactly the same but with two lines at the top right corner of the...letter? so its like thie -> ”が、ぎ、ぐ、げ、ご” the two lines make the g sound but it can also be used as a z sound -> sa shi su se so to za ji zu ze zo. and ta chi tsu te to, da ji zu te do. the ji in both parts sound the same but becareful because even though they sound the same, using it without knowing how can make a word completely meaningless or mean something else. e.g. ji from the sa shi su etc. can mean word, but ji from the ta chi tsu etc. can be put into hanaji which means nose bleed (hana = nose, chi = blood) we dont say hanachi because it sounds silly =P hope that helped.
Member
465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somewhere alone i...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

nazz208 wrote:


prince_of_royalty wrote:


nazz208 wrote:

well i can do it in hiragana やました ゆきひこ
and katakana ヤマシタ ユキヒコ
but kanji is harder as it is basically chinese and so will depend yamashita can be 山下 (mountain down/under) yuki can be 雪(snow) but i guess it all depends on what the name actually means.


oic thanks for helping me =D
Do any1 know how to say "i will certainly realise my own dreams one day."
in japanese?


“夢は何時か分かる。”


oic,then how do u write it in romanji? sry if im a trouble..
Member
135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
"yume wa itsuka wakaru" its ok im happy to help and use my mother tongue for once... ((_ _")
Posted 11/21/08
くりすてく
is this the right way to write kristel [kurisuteru??] in hiragana???
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.