First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply TALK ~~ Johnny Hiromu Kitagawa
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
he looks.... gay? hahah gomen gomen gomen!!

gomen kitagawa san! please make me as the first Je girl ever!! hahaha i have a group! with

Jessee
Cha
Vann
Geh
H4ckrin
and me

domo arigatou! hahahaha!!!!!
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
hahahaha!!
cool!!
I hope he gets to read this..
Johnny-san.. onegai?? ^-^
Fanfic Lover
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
hahaha.. wonder if he will.. o.o

demo.. i don't think he will...

because then... he might "think" that the girls will go and date the girls or something??

i think... lol..
Fanfic Lover
15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan *where i dr...
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
omg..tackey with jackie chan and the other dude!! i forgot his name!! anyways thanks for sharing!! johnny does kind of look supicious but like u said we have to appreciate him because with out him that we wouldn't have never knew yamachan yamapi and all them others!! hehe thanks for sharing!!
32671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/30/08 , edited 8/30/08
haha its jackie chan? xDDD

Omgsh...wat if its real? T____T I hope he didn't do anything to my idols lol...xDDD
Fanfic Lover
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
yea!! D=

demo ne.. he's about 80 something now..

i wonder who will take over JE if he pass away then? >_<

or noooo... will JE close down?? nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
Fanfic Lover
15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan *where i dr...
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
yeah!! i really wonder too!! hehe maybe tackey can take over!! ahahah probably not!! hehe
Moderator
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
aww gomen for just puttng a comment about ths forum..so anyway, regarding Johnny's...i've seen that pic bfore and i admit he seems creepy...and tackey's look is hawt !!!love it! Hopefully, eventhough ders a big possibility that Johnny might be you know, dead...*knocks on wood* i just hope JE won't close!!!nooo...
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
wait!!
someone told me that Julie is taking over..
well..
she the one who formed Hey! Say! JUMP..
I think pyon pyon master told me.. ^-^
Fanfic Lover
15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan *where i dr...
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
souka!! is she related to johnny??
Fanfic Lover
10684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

h4CkSigN wrote:

LOL.. you know what???

the one on the left of Tackey looks like Jackie Chan..

is it him? cos he has that kind of smile.. xDD

ah!! yes!! i'm sure those 2 on the left or tackey are them!

the one most left, is a chinese singer/actor, the one next to him SHOULD be Jackie Chan!! xDD

and tackey looks good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for sharing!! xDD and yes.. Johnny-san looks suspicious and mysterious O.O *scared* xDD

maa... he's surrounded by sooo many good looking boys!! except some xDD

lucky him.. hahaha


hahahahaha!!!!! i agreee with u ~~ that guy is JACKIE CHAN ~!!!XDDD

EHHHH 5 DAYS ?? O.O luuckyyy u ~ xD

n jallychan thanks 4 sharing kekekekekeke~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xD
Fanfic Lover
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

Geh-san wrote:

aww gomen for just puttng a comment about ths forum..so anyway, regarding Johnny's...i've seen that pic bfore and i admit he seems creepy...and tackey's look is hawt !!!love it! Hopefully, eventhough ders a big possibility that Johnny might be you know, dead...*knocks on wood* i just hope JE won't close!!!nooo...


agree agree!!

i mean.. just compare takki and Johnny there xDD
Fanfic Lover
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

hsj9392 wrote:

wait!!
someone told me that Julie is taking over..
well..
she the one who formed Hey! Say! JUMP..
I think pyon pyon master told me.. ^-^


was she the one?

because i remember clearly that pyon pyon told me that...
Johnny is pushing HSJ because their the last group he's gonna form..
o.o well we were in bed that time and she might be sleepy.. or was it me who was sleepy? xDD
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

h4CkSigN wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

wait!!
someone told me that Julie is taking over..
well..
she the one who formed Hey! Say! JUMP..
I think pyon pyon master told me.. ^-^


was she the one?

because i remember clearly that pyon pyon told me that...
Johnny is pushing HSJ because their the last group he's gonna form..
o.o well we were in bed that time and she might be sleepy.. or was it me who was sleepy? xDD


ahehehe!!
^-^
well..
I guess she was the one who told us!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.