Post Reply perfume translation please!
Member
1168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/29/08 , edited 8/29/08
neh!!

minna-sama!!

can anyone give me the perfume translation???

i tried it in youtube but the subs are pretty blurry....


it'll be a great help to me if anyone can give me!!

onegai!
Posted 8/29/08
The fragrance I spotted in the afternoon hallway

The premonition of sweet danger

My listless mode is killed within seconds

My urges came up

My eyes record the information of the way we almost met
The length of your hair , the sparkle of your eyes , the sharp line of your chest

The image you left behind is so clear

So tantalizing but out of reach

The fragrance of perfume you left behind drives me crazy

no! no! woh! woh! woh!

I want to feel it The sweet , sweet dangerous feel of you

I want to devote my self to that choking scent

I want to get to know you deeper and deeper
The light and shadows slowly getting closer

I want to feel it
More of the sweet, sweet dangerousness of you

I want you to tell me what kind of kiss you like

I want to mix with you hotter and hotter because i understand what i should do I want to have you someday

I wanna feel the love


午後の廊下で見つけた香り 甘く危険な予感
気だるいムードは病殺され 衝動が立ち上がった

すれちがいざま君の情報を この目は記憶する
髪の長さ 瞳の眩しさ 胸の尖ったライン

残像は鮮やかなほどに 掴めないもどかしい
君の残したパフュームの香りが 僕を狂わす

No no no no
感じたいね

甘く 甘く ヤバイ君の感じ
むせ返る香りに委ねてみたい

深く 深く 君と知り合いたい
少しずつ近づく光と影

感じたいね

甘く 甘く ヤバイ君をもっと
教えて欲しいのさ どんなキスが好き

熱く 熱く 君と交わしたい
どうすればいいかは わかってるから

いつか手に入れたい
I wanna feel the love

i posted it......happy now?
Member
5187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind you.
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
so yeah..
that's it..


well, just a tip minna..
some things had already been posted some time ago..
so if you're searching for something,
might as well check previous topics before making another one.
duplicate threads are annoying.
Member
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Viet Nam
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
This is another Perfume translation
PERFUME ENGLISH

In the afternoon corridor I noticed your scent, a sweet, dangerous premonition
The languid mood was killing me, my urges arose

I remember what my eyes saw on that chance encounter
The length of your hair, the radiance of your eyes, the sharp line in your chest

Your afterimage was so clear, I can't hold on to it yet it's so tantalizing
The scent of what remains of your perfume, it drives me mad

No no no no
I want to feel it

That sweet, sweet, dangerous feeling of you
I want to devote myself to that choking scent

I want to get to know more and more about you
The light and the shadows get closer and closer

I want to feel it

I want to show the sweet, sweet dangerous you
more of which kiss I liked

Passionately, passionately, I want to be entangled with you
Because I know what I should possibly do

I want to have you someday
I wanna feel the love

Member
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
woah...

the perfume Lyrics sure is a bit sLeazy... XD!
and it suits him~! *haha!*
Member
16272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
loool i thought that too! I was like 'whoa, yama-chan is such an innocent, nice boy, and he sings this sorta stuff?"

but he looks hot dancin to it ^^
Member
1168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

jl_jeanelle wrote:

so yeah..
that's it..


well, just a tip minna..
some things had already been posted some time ago..
so if you're searching for something,
might as well check previous topics before making another one.
duplicate threads are annoying.


SUMIMASEN......


i'm really sorry...

i'm just so lazy to browse it all...

i have blurry eyes and...i can't stand so long in front of a computer,,,,


so i hope you understand...
Member
1168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

mizuki_ryosuke wrote:

The fragrance I spotted in the afternoon hallway

The premonition of sweet danger

My listless mode is killed within seconds

My urges came up

My eyes record the information of the way we almost met
The length of your hair , the sparkle of your eyes , the sharp line of your chest

The image you left behind is so clear

So tantalizing but out of reach

The fragrance of perfume you left behind drives me crazy

no! no! woh! woh! woh!

I want to feel it The sweet , sweet dangerous feel of you

I want to devote my self to that choking scent

I want to get to know you deeper and deeper
The light and shadows slowly getting closer

I want to feel it
More of the sweet, sweet dangerousness of you

I want you to tell me what kind of kiss you like

I want to mix with you hotter and hotter because i understand what i should do I want to have you someday

I wanna feel the love


午後の廊下で見つけた香り 甘く危険な予感
気だるいムードは病殺され 衝動が立ち上がった

すれちがいざま君の情報を この目は記憶する
髪の長さ 瞳の眩しさ 胸の尖ったライン

残像は鮮やかなほどに 掴めないもどかしい
君の残したパフュームの香りが 僕を狂わす

No no no no
感じたいね

甘く 甘く ヤバイ君の感じ
むせ返る香りに委ねてみたい

深く 深く 君と知り合いたい
少しずつ近づく光と影

感じたいね

甘く 甘く ヤバイ君をもっと
教えて欲しいのさ どんなキスが好き

熱く 熱く 君と交わしたい
どうすればいいかは わかってるから

いつか手に入れたい
I wanna feel the love

i posted it......happy now?


yeah!!!

thankz!!

you're a greta help..

now i dom't have to force my weak eyes...

thankz sooooo much again!!!

Member
1168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

nakuru261 wrote:

This is another Perfume translation
PERFUME ENGLISH

In the afternoon corridor I noticed your scent, a sweet, dangerous premonition
The languid mood was killing me, my urges arose

I remember what my eyes saw on that chance encounter
The length of your hair, the radiance of your eyes, the sharp line in your chest

Your afterimage was so clear, I can't hold on to it yet it's so tantalizing
The scent of what remains of your perfume, it drives me mad

No no no no
I want to feel it

That sweet, sweet, dangerous feeling of you
I want to devote myself to that choking scent

I want to get to know more and more about you
The light and the shadows get closer and closer

I want to feel it

I want to show the sweet, sweet dangerous you
more of which kiss I liked

Passionately, passionately, I want to be entangled with you
Because I know what I should possibly do

I want to have you someday
I wanna feel the love




arigato gozaimasu!!(BOW)
Member
145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / U.S. =(
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
Wah >.<
Those lyrics are very "mature".
It's strange to hear Yama-chan sing something like that.
I wonder if he actually thinks about stuff like that though. I mean, he is a 15 year old boy after all...
Member
386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
wow the lyrics is soo .. hot !
Member
510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Binan, Laguna
Offline
Posted 9/13/09
You must be logged in to post.