First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Avatar requests
Posted 8/29/08 , edited 9/16/08
Pic- (PUT IN A SPOILER)
what u want written on avi:(it can be long text to:Maddy the flower or oh the school is back! T_T) XD
size- (tall and thin or original size)

example: 1/2/3

Did u upluoad more than 3 pic:

If u do NOT follow these instructions ur post will either be DELETED!!!!
Limit: ONLY 2 AVI PER DAY!!!

if u have 3 or more people in the avi, tell us WHICH 1 u would like!!!

Hope u like them! n_n

examples:

The real pic:


1st


2nd


3rd
Posted 8/29/08 , edited 8/29/08
Pic-
what u want written on avi:darkgirlx3
size- tall & thin
Posted 8/29/08 , edited 8/30/08

darkgirlx3 wrote:

Pic-
what u want written on avi:darkgirlx3
size- tall & thin


hope they are good!




another one XD

Member
3027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Spira
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
my current avi sucks so bad

wat i want written: mello lil_anime_cutiiie
size: tall

pic:

Posted 8/30/08

lil_anime_cutiiie wrote:

my current avi sucks so bad

wat i want written: mello lil_anime_cutiiie
size: tall

pic:



hope it's good! ^^



Member
3027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Spira
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
LOVE IT XD im gonna put it on next week (i change very quickly) lol arigato!!
Posted 8/30/08

lil_anime_cutiiie wrote:

LOVE IT XD im gonna put it on next week (i change very quickly) lol arigato!!


i am glad that u like it! n_n
Member
3201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In The City Of Ma...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

pelite222 wrote:

Pic- (PUT IN A SPOILER)
what u want written on avi:
size- (tall and thin or original size)


If u do NOT follow these instructions ur post will either be DELETED!!!!
Limit: ONLY 1 AVI PER DAY!!!

if u have 2 or more people in the avi, tell us WHICH 1 u would like and u can come back the next day to request the other 1!!! n_n

Hope u like them! n_n




i still don't understand the rules....

can you explain it pelite-chan??
Posted 8/31/08

twinkle_minkle wrote:


pelite222 wrote:

Pic- (PUT IN A SPOILER)
what u want written on avi:
size- (tall and thin or original size)


If u do NOT follow these instructions ur post will either be DELETED!!!!
Limit: ONLY 1 AVI PER DAY!!!

if u have 2 or more people in the avi, tell us WHICH 1 u would like and u can come back the next day to request the other 1!!! n_n

Hope u like them! n_n




i still don't understand the rules....

can you explain it pelite-chan??


umm, ok..then..
post the pic (put in it in spoiler)
Then words u want on it,
and size:long short or anything else!
i think that's all..
Member
3201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In The City Of Ma...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

pelite222 wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:


pelite222 wrote:

Pic- (PUT IN A SPOILER)
what u want written on avi:
size- (tall and thin or original size)


If u do NOT follow these instructions ur post will either be DELETED!!!!
Limit: ONLY 1 AVI PER DAY!!!

if u have 2 or more people in the avi, tell us WHICH 1 u would like and u can come back the next day to request the other 1!!! n_n

Hope u like them! n_n




i still don't understand the rules....

can you explain it pelite-chan??


umm, ok..then..
post the pic (put in it in spoiler)
Then words u want on it,
and size:long short or anything else!
i think that's all..


how about the limit?? ^^"
Posted 8/31/08

twinkle_minkle wrote:


pelite222 wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:


pelite222 wrote:

Pic- (PUT IN A SPOILER)
what u want written on avi:
size- (tall and thin or original size)


If u do NOT follow these instructions ur post will either be DELETED!!!!
Limit: ONLY 1 AVI PER DAY!!!

if u have 2 or more people in the avi, tell us WHICH 1 u would like and u can come back the next day to request the other 1!!! n_n

Hope u like them! n_n




i still don't understand the rules....

can you explain it pelite-chan??


umm, ok..then..
post the pic (put in it in spoiler)
Then words u want on it,
and size:long short or anything else!
i think that's all..


how about the limit?? ^^"


oh, yes in day u can just post one pic! ^^

Member
3201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In The City Of Ma...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08


ok!!! i understand now... Thx pelite-chan!!~~

here's mine...

pic :


what i want to write : Melissa twinkle_minkle

size : long and thin ^^

thx
Posted 8/31/08

twinkle_minkle wrote:



ok!!! i understand now... Thx pelite-chan!!~~

here's mine...

pic :


what i want to write : Melissa twinkle_minkle

size : long and thin ^^

thx


hope u like it! ^^


Member
3201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In The City Of Ma...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08


Thx!~ luv it much ^^
Posted 8/31/08 , edited 8/31/08

pelite222 wrote:

Pic- (PUT IN A SPOILER)
what u want written on avi:
size- (tall and thin or original size)


If u do NOT follow these instructions ur post will either be DELETED!!!!
Limit: ONLY 1 AVI PER DAY!!!

if u have 2 or more people in the avi, tell us WHICH 1 u would like and u can come back the next day to request the other 1!!! n_n

Hope u like them! n_n





Pic-



what u want written on avi: miss_rocker & grayze-chan
size- thin & tall

Thanks!!


P.S.
Can you make it like yours?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.