First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply what will you do if ryosuke got a girlfriend?
Member
145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / U.S. =(
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
I'd be sad but it's expected that he'd get a girlfriend eventually.
Also, it doesn't change anything for me. I'd still walk same path.
Member
6605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
im full or envy-ness..
i migh voodoo the girl..
lol
lol

basically ill get jealouse
and hoped for them to break up..
lol
lol
again..!

nyaa..
yachii cant have a gf yet!!
Member
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / usa
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
i would feel sad but i hope he will still save some of his love for his fans
Member
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
id be happy for him ^_^ but im sure ill be sad for a while..but ill get over it sooner or later
but ill still admire him no matter what!
Posted 1/21/09
CRY :tears:
SPY [?]
ANGRY [to myself.cause i dunt make a move?LOL]
pity myself
jealous [to da gurl]
make a plan? [4 deir breakup?wat??JOKE]
i rili dun know!!!!!
wat to do.wat to do!!!!
Member
11012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / akame castle
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
i'll say aaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh... and i will kill his gf
Posted 1/24/09

ayamgorenglezat wrote:

i'll say aaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh... and i will kill his gf


yea.
ill come wid yoU!
LOL
Member
11012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / akame castle
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

eunievie wrote:


ayamgorenglezat wrote:

i'll say aaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh... and i will kill his gf


yea.
ill come wid yoU!
LOL


yeahh.. let's kill his gf..
Posted 1/25/09

ayamgorenglezat wrote:


eunievie wrote:


ayamgorenglezat wrote:

i'll say aaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh... and i will kill his gf


yea.
ill come wid yoU!
LOL


yeahh.. let's kill his gf..



ahaha.
sure.sure.
WHO wanna joiN??
LOL
Posted 1/25/09 , edited 1/25/09
demo, he dont even know dat WE exisT!!!

wanna gO 2 JAPAN ryt noW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
arrgggg!
i h8 it wen something gud is tru?
ehh?
watt?!?!
lol
demo, we can try!!!
SAVE MONEY!!!
and go 2 japan!
:P lol

Member
11012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / akame castle
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

eunievie wrote:

demo, he dont even know dat WE exisT!!!

wanna gO 2 JAPAN ryt noW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
arrgggg!
i h8 it wen something gud is tru?
ehh?
watt?!?!
lol
demo, we can try!!!
SAVE MONEY!!!
and go 2 japan!
:P lol



yeahhhh,, we can go to japan
Posted 1/25/09

ayamgorenglezat wrote:


eunievie wrote:

demo, he dont even know dat WE exisT!!!

wanna gO 2 JAPAN ryt noW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
arrgggg!
i h8 it wen something gud is tru?
ehh?
watt?!?!
lol
demo, we can try!!!
SAVE MONEY!!!
and go 2 japan!
:P lol



yeahhhh,, we can go to japan


yea!
haha
i think well go der dis summer!!
yey 4 me!!
LOL
Member
11012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / akame castle
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

eunievie wrote:


ayamgorenglezat wrote:


eunievie wrote:

demo, he dont even know dat WE exisT!!!

wanna gO 2 JAPAN ryt noW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
arrgggg!
i h8 it wen something gud is tru?
ehh?
watt?!?!
lol
demo, we can try!!!
SAVE MONEY!!!
and go 2 japan!
:P lol



yeahhhh,, we can go to japan


yea!
haha
i think well go der dis summer!!
yey 4 me!!
LOL


i don't have enough money to go to japan this summer
Posted 1/25/09

ayamgorenglezat wrote:


eunievie wrote:


ayamgorenglezat wrote:


eunievie wrote:

demo, he dont even know dat WE exisT!!!

wanna gO 2 JAPAN ryt noW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
arrgggg!
i h8 it wen something gud is tru?
ehh?
watt?!?!
lol
demo, we can try!!!
SAVE MONEY!!!
and go 2 japan!
:P lol



yeahhhh,, we can go to japan


yea!
haha
i think well go der dis summer!!
yey 4 me!!
LOL


i don't have enough money to go to japan this summer


aww..
dats OK
ders still another summer^^

Member
11012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / akame castle
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

eunievie wrote:


ayamgorenglezat wrote:


eunievie wrote:


ayamgorenglezat wrote:


eunievie wrote:

demo, he dont even know dat WE exisT!!!

wanna gO 2 JAPAN ryt noW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
arrgggg!
i h8 it wen something gud is tru?
ehh?
watt?!?!
lol
demo, we can try!!!
SAVE MONEY!!!
and go 2 japan!
:P lol



yeahhhh,, we can go to japan


yea!
haha
i think well go der dis summer!!
yey 4 me!!
LOL


i don't have enough money to go to japan this summer


aww..
dats OK
ders still another summer^^



yeahhh,, that's right
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.