First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
TwilightFannabe
5922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
well,

what would be the Gift that everybody would like to have?

uhm, for me.
i like to have the power of bella.
it is very a helpful gift. :)
most of the vampires in the story that have powers are in mental stuff, :)

27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/29/08 , edited 8/29/08
I would say either mind reader or knowing the feeling's of others.
TwilightFannabe
5922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

aikoyamashina wrote:

I would say either telepathy or knowing the feeling's of others.


what about a mind-reader>?:)
TwilightFannabe
1256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
i want jane's power or kate's XD

*ish evil*

or edward's or even alice's...idk...

BUT I PICK JANE.
TwilightFannabe
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
i want to read minds .................. and to make barriers .................. and to control emotion .......... and to torture anyone like what jane did in BD ...............
TwilightFannabe
5922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

joanna_patricia wrote:

i want to read minds .................. and to make barriers .................. and to control emotion .......... and to torture anyone like what jane did in BD ...............




me too.. :)
something powerful, isn't? :)
TwilightFannabe
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

quni_ss wrote:


joanna_patricia wrote:

i want to read minds .................. and to make barriers .................. and to control emotion .......... and to torture anyone like what jane did in BD ...............




me too.. :)
something powerful, isn't? :)


yupp ..............
TwilightFannabe
10792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / im just beside yo...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
i want something like edwards!!!
mind reading is cool..
4147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / earth !! ^^
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
ohh...i like jasper's!!

he's able to feel people's emotions and manipulate them!!

TwilightFannabe
5922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

xtarzs wrote:

ohh...i like jasper's!!

he's able to feel people's emotions and manipulate them!!



hahah yeah, controlling emotions is great :)
TwilightFannabe
8136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / *Fill in the Blank*
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
I DEFINETLY want to read minds. Its something I've wanted to do since I was little!

Or maybe turn invisible...no other vamp can do that!
TwilightFannabe
5922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

LuckyCatz wrote:

I DEFINETLY want to read minds. Its something I've wanted to do since I was little!

Or maybe turn invisible...no other vamp can do that!


mind-readers are very useful :)
TwilightFannabe
2930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / city of sugar and...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
the power of that benjamin guy in breaking dawn impressed me...controlling wind,fire, and water made him 'almost' like a super hero..hehehe
TwilightFannabe
5922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

cricketbun wrote:

the power of that benjamin guy in breaking dawn impressed me...controlling wind,fire, and water made him 'almost' like a super hero..hehehe


all elements great! :)
25914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
i would like to have thepower of Zafrina. cool
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.