First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
De La Hoya and Pacquiao
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / SOUTHEAST ASIA
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

atrachan wrote:

i really don't know what this thread about...

this thread is not for you
991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
pacquiao's gonna lose.
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
I already know who's gonna win
Posted 12/4/08 , edited 12/4/08
If Pac loses to Hoya, all of his hardwork of beating the other guys will no longer recognizable.
There's a saying "2nd place is the first loser." We mostly like to remember the current ones instead of the great past. For example, Michael Jackson's career. People are mostly looking at him of what he is "now," and no longer refers to his legacy as being the king of pop back then. That would be the same Pac will get when he lose to Hoya. Do you get it?






~ You can have your pessimistic idea and shove it!!

Nacchi 3:16




11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
Anyone thinking that Pacquiao has a chance is dumb. De la Hoya is bigger, and stronger, it's
a mismatch, a stupid fight, and a waste of money. De la Hoya is a pussy, he losses the big fights, but
is gonna win this mismatch!!
36273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / ¯\(°_0)/¯
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

^LOL.

Even though I'm Filipino, I want to vote for De La Hoya. Pacquiao needs to lose this time, since his airhead is getting too big, it hurts.


I agree with you he needs some lessons!!
I especially hate his song. I thought I'd die because of horrible-ness
Posted 12/4/08 , edited 12/4/08
Guess what? All the hates you gals talk about Pac doesn't reach here in the US.
The only thing we heard about him from time to time is a little comment about he's the greatest fighter pound-for-pound. They barely talk about that he fights for the Philippines or that he came from the Philippines. Philippines is still known as a third-world country. We get bash by some funny sitcoms for being degradingly poor and hopeless. For example, Sitcoms like Family Guy and Friends. It's a miracle that pinoys are getting mentioned a little bit as a joke, but that's a foul, man.
If he lose this fight, there's nothing more interesting to talk about the Philippines. Show some support and pride.
Suck it up that he's "mayabang" and make him etch his name on the record books. Make people remember that something good and great happens in the Philippines. We have to leave a good impression to other people that we are Pinoys. That we also exist, not only on the websites we leech on like CR.
Or do you want me to beat the sense out you? You wanna die?! >:(


pabo ya! xD




P.S. Boxing is no longer seen as a top man's sport. More people lean more to MMAs. So, get a grip on Pac till you can. Or else! You want a flying kick from behind.



~ Tell me when should I break your pencil neck. Nacchi <3
1542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 12/4/08 , edited 12/4/08

chinky_sonny wrote:


OTAKUADDICT wrote:

Manny "Pacman" Paquiao must win this time!
because he is the pride of the Philippines


maybe the last fight as he sounds desperate ? Fund raising event........ friendly fight thu... so both of them are fund raising freak?




One month ago everyone of them busy to thier very hard training and study new techniques.
Yes, the boxing ring is waiting for the fight of the two kings inside the ring, Manny Pacquiao and Oscar Dela hoya's fight. The two two great fighters will now face one another. We can't deny that boxing fans are nervous for the two compitators. New techniques are being studied and learned by them and right now each one has his/her own bet, but we can really guess who is the one because we all know that these two are not going to give up until the fight is over.



8026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Neverafter
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

CryAngel wrote:

The roads in the Philippines are always packed with traffic Jams. Cars can be stuck at one place for 20 mins. or more.

But somehow whenever there's a boxing match between Pacquiao and whoever he's up agaist airing on TV, people can just walk across the streets as much as they want without worrying about getting hit by a car.

Everyone's at home watching TV.




even the war in mindanao stops during pacmans fight.. ceasefire military and MILF.. or MNLF bah?? or Abu Sayaf.. i'm confuse now.. haha
Posted 12/5/08 , edited 12/5/08
Biggest fight for Pacman. The Golden Boy asked for it and he didn't deny, he will get it. So for Pacman. He will taste what experience means.

Although I'm a Filipino, I grew up idolizing Golden Boy. So I won't taking sides in this one.

I watched 24/7 De La Hoya/Pacquiao. It was pretty funny, how Pacman and his gang live here in the US.

Although Golden Boy is favored to win, he has the best team. Angelo Dundee and Nacho. But still we can't underestimate Buboy and Roach.
1127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Vegas xd
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

ei8190 wrote:

Biggest fight for Pacman. The Golden Boy asked for it and he didn't deny, he will get it. So for Pacman. He will taste what experience means.

Although I'm a Filipino, I grew up idolizing Golden Boy. So I won't taking sides in this one.

I watched 24/7 De La Hoya/Pacquiao. It was pretty funny, how Pacman and his gang live here in the US.

Although Golden Boy is favored to win, he has the best team. Angelo Dundee and Nacho. But still we can't underestimate Buboy and Roach.


FUCK NACHO! lol Roach said if Manny loses he doesnt want to get paid. This is OBVIOUSLY a win for DLH. That bitch is too scared to pick on his own size so he picks a guy who started his career at 106 pounds. To those who think Manny has a chance, be prepared to be disappointed. If Manny does win this [Definately not gonna be K.O!!!] then i'll be SHOCKED! slim chance. MISMATCH
Posted 12/5/08
im gonna watch the fight on PPV tomorrow!!!!!
Pacquiao FTW!!!!!!!
Posted 12/5/08

ChinkoyMYX wrote:


ei8190 wrote:

Biggest fight for Pacman. The Golden Boy asked for it and he didn't deny, he will get it. So for Pacman. He will taste what experience means.

Although I'm a Filipino, I grew up idolizing Golden Boy. So I won't taking sides in this one.

I watched 24/7 De La Hoya/Pacquiao. It was pretty funny, how Pacman and his gang live here in the US.

Although Golden Boy is favored to win, he has the best team. Angelo Dundee and Nacho. But still we can't underestimate Buboy and Roach.


FUCK NACHO! lol Roach said if Manny loses he doesnt want to get paid. This is OBVIOUSLY a win for DLH. That bitch is too scared to pick on his own size so he picks a guy who started his career at 106 pounds. To those who think Manny has a chance, be prepared to be disappointed. If Manny does win this [Definately not gonna be K.O!!!] then i'll be SHOCKED! slim chance. MISMATCH


Fuck Nacho but don't underestimate Dundee. There will be a knockout in this one. Both sides stated.
1127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Vegas xd
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

ei8190 wrote:


ChinkoyMYX wrote:


ei8190 wrote:

Biggest fight for Pacman. The Golden Boy asked for it and he didn't deny, he will get it. So for Pacman. He will taste what experience means.

Although I'm a Filipino, I grew up idolizing Golden Boy. So I won't taking sides in this one.

I watched 24/7 De La Hoya/Pacquiao. It was pretty funny, how Pacman and his gang live here in the US.

Although Golden Boy is favored to win, he has the best team. Angelo Dundee and Nacho. But still we can't underestimate Buboy and Roach.


FUCK NACHO! lol Roach said if Manny loses he doesnt want to get paid. This is OBVIOUSLY a win for DLH. That bitch is too scared to pick on his own size so he picks a guy who started his career at 106 pounds. To those who think Manny has a chance, be prepared to be disappointed. If Manny does win this [Definately not gonna be K.O!!!] then i'll be SHOCKED! slim chance. MISMATCH


Fuck Nacho but don't underestimate Dundee. There will be a knockout in this one. Both sides stated.


There might be a knock out, BUT i doubt Oscars going down. He's been around that weight class forever and takes much harder hits from stronger guys than Manny and even stroner guys cant knock him out. For sure if Manny does knock out Oscar ill jump from my seat lmao. Not expecting tho... Manny depends on speed but Oscar fought guys faster then him so it isnt new to him. We will see tomorrow! I hope the best for Manny to throw endless combos to knock out that money hungry wuss.
38638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / 11.8728° N, 122.8...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
Go Pacman!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.