First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Level 70-80+ loot drop rate and gold
Member
24914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/29/08 , edited 2/3/09
"Level 70-80+ loot drop rate and gold" what i see is impossible to get any money or loot at lvl 80 to buy anything, and every monster is hard to kill and didn't give enough gold

And join Crunchyland2008!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/crunchyland2008
321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / @ home!
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
thank phame for making this topic, as for high lvl player like me and phame and some others out there.
but what i see is hard to earn any money killing high lvl monster and there is no loot drop what at all.
and the FACT that dying losing a of money but not gain much.

here is an example of avg. gold drop from killing lvl 81 monster, avg. 1000g per kill and to get one lvl is around 2~3 million XP in that one lvl i can't even earn 20k gold not enough to buy an item.



shinji, please increase the drop rate of loot and increase the gold for high lvl.

thanks,
17351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
lol yeah i know. for a lvl77 i was expecting the loot to increase in relation to xp but unfortunately not.
anway that diamonde hat 100+ def awesome! i'm so making it my motivation for reaching lvl80 haha~

321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / @ home!
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

diamonde hat 100+ def

112 def is nice but, but we need def and high attack dmg also. high def no attack power is priceless.

for those high lvl know how hard the monster hit you and how much you hit them
take me for ex: i get hit about 700+ dmg and i hit them around 80-120dmg 2 min to kill one /cry
5327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Edmonton, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
lol i noticed the newer aproved items from yesterday has awesome def.....for the first time an items stat went up instead of dwn after aproval lol
17351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08 , edited 8/29/08

Vietnight wrote:


diamonde hat 100+ def

112 def is nice but, but we need def and high attack dmg also. high def no attack power is priceless.

for those high lvl know how hard the monster hit you and how much you hit them
take me for ex: i get hit about 700+ dmg and i hit them around 80-120dmg 2 min to kill one /cry


ouch! 700+ dmg huh. that makes me a little nervous bout facing NPCs past lvl80 but at the same time i wanna see how far i can go even with the nerfed items

Moderator
42000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Monterey, CA
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

bluewitch201 wrote:

lol i noticed the newer aproved items from yesterday has awesome def.....for the first time an items stat went up instead of dwn after aproval lol


there's been a lot of items that were too nerfed to do any good.. just when you run across items that need to be stronger, report them and say WHY they need to be stronger.. it helps jorl to know why it needs to be stronger.
17351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

Dusterbayala wrote:


bluewitch201 wrote:

lol i noticed the newer aproved items from yesterday has awesome def.....for the first time an items stat went up instead of dwn after aproval lol


there's been a lot of items that were too nerfed to do any good.. just when you run across items that need to be stronger, report them and say WHY they need to be stronger.. it helps jorl to know why it needs to be stronger.


any idea who did the nerfing? cuz the way it was carried out made NO sense at all.

Moderator
42000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Monterey, CA
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

zadesu wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:


bluewitch201 wrote:

lol i noticed the newer aproved items from yesterday has awesome def.....for the first time an items stat went up instead of dwn after aproval lol


there's been a lot of items that were too nerfed to do any good.. just when you run across items that need to be stronger, report them and say WHY they need to be stronger.. it helps jorl to know why it needs to be stronger.


any idea who did the nerfing? cuz the way it was carried out made NO sense at all.



Some of the items were nerfed to begin with... they were submitted with really low stats or stats that were so insanely high that it was like... wtf do these people think?

So some things that were too high of damage and too low of defense, and too low of elemental for the level were adjusted to make them fit the level/price.
The higher lvl items i merely suggested percentages to jorl on those... tbh we only did like 2 higher lvl items.. and the ban hammer was one of them (we decided that the ban hammer should be uber ^.^ and with an uber price tag - more adjusting may be needed)
This is why suggestions from high lvl players in needed. Jorl doesn't play the game which is why he turned to me for advice on what to adjust the stats to. So since i'm not a high lvl player, i am unsure of the stats of the higher lvl NPC's so i was basing my suggestions off what i saw the higher lvl avatars using and their stats.

321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / @ home!
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
take a look for yourself:



take about 2-3 min if i am lucky to kill it.
i always try to kill 3 lvl lower then what my lvl is but is hard to get what you want to kill.
17351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08 , edited 8/29/08

Dusterbayala wrote:
Some of the items were nerfed to begin with... they were submitted with really low stats or stats that were so insanely high that it was like... wtf do these people think?

So some things that were too high of damage and too low of defense, and too low of elemental for the level were adjusted to make them fit the level/price.
The higher lvl items i merely suggested percentages to jorl on those... tbh we only did like 2 higher lvl items.. and the ban hammer was one of them (we decided that the ban hammer should be uber ^.^ and with an uber price tag - more adjusting may be needed)
This is why suggestions from high lvl players in needed. Jorl doesn't play the game which is why he turned to me for advice on what to adjust the stats to. So since i'm not a high lvl player, i am unsure of the stats of the higher lvl NPC's so i was basing my suggestions off what i saw the higher lvl avatars using and their stats.


i understand if the stats got tweaked before approval was done. i'm referring to items that got nerfed after they've been sold. i think proper & thorough consideration & research would've been more effective at point of approval rather than after. i can say that a result of that nerfing exercise is alot of dissatisfaction and imbalance among players. i've raised my feedback bout it in CRJG's thread so i'm not gonna elaborate further & sound like a broken record. i think many others out there share my sentiments.
Moderator
42000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Monterey, CA
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

zadesu wrote:

^ i understand if the stats got tweaked before approval was done. i'm referring to items that got nerfed after they've been sold. i think proper & thorough consideration & research would've been more effective at point of approval rather than after. i can say that a result of that nerfing exercise is alot of dissatisfaction and imbalance among players. i've raised my feedback bout it in CRGJ's thread so i'm not gonna elaborate further & sound like a broken record. i think many others out there share my sentiments.


well apparently there's a ghost CRland mod that's been approving things without adjusting or even looking at stats.. so that's why things have been getting approved with insanely huge price tags.. and fyi, i've noticed on myself, but i had an item that was nerfed after the fact.. and it didn't effect the item i had... only the new ones for sale..
321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / @ home!
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

i understand if the stats got tweaked before approval was done. i'm referring to items that got nerfed after they've been sold. i think proper & thorough consideration & research would've been more effective at point of approval rather than after. i can say that a result of that nerfing exercise is alot of dissatisfaction and imbalance among players. i've raised my feedback bout it in CRJG's thread so i'm not gonna elaborate further & sound like a broken record. i think many others out there share my sentiments.


i agree with you Zadesu, if an item have been approval it should not get nerfed.
some of many items i had they are now been nerfed.
17351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08 , edited 8/29/08

Dusterbayala wrote:
i agree with you Zadesu, if an item have been approval it should not get nerfed.
some of many items i had they are now been nerfed.

i agree with you too haha~
btw, you are one fearless fighter! if anyone can reach lvl90 1st, it'll probably be you or phame


Dusterbayala wrote:
but i had an item that was nerfed after the fact.. and it didn't effect the item i had... only the new ones for sale..

i'm aware that if you bought the item before it got nerfed, its stats won't be affected. what i've
tried to highlight is the issue of players who bought the item after the nerfing which has lousier stats.
same item but different stats so there's the obvious imbalance. that's basically my point.


erm, back to topic. more gold for loot!
321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / @ home!
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

erm, back to topic. more gold for loot!
yes please review and give us more gold and loot at high end lvl.

fearless fighter... lvl 90 1st

will see if i can hit 90 with my current gears and no gold to buy them or loot to sell for gold
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.