First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
tHe PaRtY oF sWeEt MoNtH oN tHe WoNdErLaNd CrUiSe... ...
clan member
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08 , edited 8/30/08





Now everyone welcome to the party at the Wonderland Cruise! I know the people who didnt buy the ticket have no bagde of Sweet Month! But then we suggest to give the new badge for the winner! ^^ The winner of beauty & the pet will get the badge! So let see who will b the King or Queen of Beuty & who will b the first two best pet owner!

And here is the souvenier for all of u:


Now here is the introduction of our Wonderland Cruise:





Now everyone find urself a group, then pick a room. Remember each group must have three member but if u want 4 member also can but told me first k? If there is not enough room, remember to pm me or called me k? Now let's start moving:

Special Room
- cheropteran
- kookaymonsta
-


Star Room
-
-
-


Heart Room
- anniza
-
-


Spade Room
- Blackheart567
-
-


Clover Room
-
-
-


Diamond Room
-
-
-


Cross Room
-
-
-


Heaven Room
- _DARKSABER_
- ladyTevil
-


Darkness Room
- leeon007
- RIESKY
-


Now during at night our ship have something for u:


Allright then have ur nice time here! Good luck in ur competition! ^^

If u have any problem at the ship, then remember just called me:


ANNOUCMENT HERE EVERYONE! THIS PARTY WILL END IN 7 SEPTEMBER 2008 BCUZ IF WE ONLY END IN 2 DAY IT WON'T B FUN RIGHT? SO LET PARTY UNTIL 7 SEPTEMBER 2008, SUNDAY! ^^
clan member
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08 , edited 8/29/08
Oh ya i totally forgot! I promise that i will bring some cakes right? Here u go:



AlRiGhT tHeN! sHaLl We BeGin ThE pArTy?


clan member
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08 , edited 8/30/08
ATTENTION EVERYONE! We have to rock the party here! So allow me Ryu Shurei to preform a song for u!


This is my new song for my debut in kakoii-jin studio. So let's begin:


Hope all of u like it! I will preform a new songs again nxt time!
Moderator
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / LIR I-I3/-\RT&S{}uI_
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
hmm...special room...1 bed...=D samu-chan~~~!!!
Member
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / under piles of bo...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
hexhex^^... hello here~ i dun haf a grp nw... so tat means i haf ta wait??
clan member
9124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Just Right Behind...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
== RAWR i also wan special rm hmm nvm.. er i wan darkness rm..
clan member
9124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Just Right Behind...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
hehe nvm at night i go slp beside samu-chan ^ ^
Moderator
1330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / the land down under
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
special room.. :P
nyzz.. hmm.. can i invite people to the room? hahah..

oh yeah.. GET READY FOR THE AFTER PARTY!!

wooooottttt
clan member
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08 , edited 8/29/08

kookaymonsta wrote:

hmm...special room...1 bed...=D samu-chan~~~!!!


Okay! ^^
clan member
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
Everyone even u havent have a group yet nvm! Just pick a room! And there will b someone will join u! Even u dont know who they r but try to know them k? We here to have a party & made friends! ^^
clan member
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

jadeas wrote:

hexhex^^... hello here~ i dun haf a grp nw... so tat means i haf ta wait??


well its okay! U can pick a room first! Then u can invite someone to group with u or u can wait for someone! Even u don't know them but try to made friend wih them k? So which room do u want?
clan member
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

leeon007 wrote:

== RAWR i also wan special rm hmm nvm.. er i wan darkness rm..


Hey actually if u want to b with samu_chan also can only if samu_chan allow u to lived with her cuz didn't u read the rule? The rule said each room can have 3 people but if u want 4 people in a room also can! ^^ Cuz we will provide u another bedroom! ^^
clan member
9124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Just Right Behind...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

Samurai_princess wrote:


leeon007 wrote:

== RAWR i also wan special rm hmm nvm.. er i wan darkness rm..


Hey actually if u want to b with samu_chan also can only if samu_chan allow u to lived with her cuz didn't u read the rule? The rule said each room can have 3 people but if u want 4 people in a room also can! ^^ Cuz we will provide u another bedroom! ^^


i'll go and ask her ><
clan member
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

leeon007 wrote:


Samurai_princess wrote:


leeon007 wrote:

== RAWR i also wan special rm hmm nvm.. er i wan darkness rm..


Hey actually if u want to b with samu_chan also can only if samu_chan allow u to lived with her cuz didn't u read the rule? The rule said each room can have 3 people but if u want 4 people in a room also can! ^^ Cuz we will provide u another bedroom! ^^


i'll go and ask her ><


GOOD! THAT WHAT WE CALLED MAN! ^^
clan member
4114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In love with xXBa...
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
can i have the Darkness Room
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.