First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
tHe PaRtY oF sWeEt MoNtH oN tHe WoNdErLaNd CrUiSe... ...
Creator
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a mist of silence
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

im bored in my room!! T^T anybody in here??
clan member
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

anniza wrote:

and i want to be in the HEART ROOM...


Well u want to get the badge of the king or queen of beauty then post a pictures at the other forum! Go to the forum which have the tittle "Beauty Competition & Pet Beauty Competition" on the cruise ship. It will be post there later so wait until the forum was post k? And about the room, i will put ur name on it! Have fun on the cruise ship! ^^ I glad u luv the party that i made! ^^ oh ya 2night dinner i was the one who serve u all! ^^ b sure taste the food that i made k? Hahaha...
clan member
2073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhre ove the...
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

Samurai_princess wrote:


anniza wrote:

and i want to be in the HEART ROOM...


Well u want to get the badge of the king or queen of beauty then post a pictures at the other forum! Go to the forum which have the tittle "Beauty Competition & Pet Beauty Competition" on the cruise ship. It will be post there later so wait until the forum was post k? And about the room, i will put ur name on it! Have fun on the cruise ship! ^^ I glad u luv the party that i made! ^^ oh ya 2night dinner i was the one who serve u all! ^^ b sure taste the food that i made k? Hahaha...



thanks.. i appreciate it..^_^

clan member
19924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines, Luzo...
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
Hhmmm,.. Me wanna be at Spades room
clan member
9124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Just Right Behind...
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

cheropteran wrote:


im bored in my room!! T^T anybody in here??


lol dun wry im here ^ ^
Creator
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a mist of silence
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
let's see i'll look around the rooms ^ ^ so dont bother changing my room *sneaks out the special room*
Creator
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a mist of silence
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

leeon007 wrote:


cheropteran wrote:


im bored in my room!! T^T anybody in here??


lol dun wry im here ^ ^


ahaha lolz bleach ei ^ ^

Member
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / under piles of bo...
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
okay^^... den i wld like the star room... thanks^^
Moderator
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / LIR I-I3/-\RT&S{}uI_
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

leeon007 wrote:


cheropteran wrote:


im bored in my room!! T^T anybody in here??


lol dun wry im here ^ ^


GRR..leeon >.> im not sharing samu-chan!! she's minezzzz
clan member
2073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhre ove the...
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
i still have no partner in my room... pls. be my room mate at the heart room ^_^
Creator
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a mist of silence
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

kookaymonsta wrote:


leeon007 wrote:


cheropteran wrote:


im bored in my room!! T^T anybody in here??


lol dun wry im here ^ ^


GRR..leeon >.> im not sharing samu-chan!! she's minezzzz


no fights!! i'm leaving i'll just sleep outside...
clan member
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
my god! Samu_chan how can u sleep at outside? why don't u sleep at the heart room for a while! Anniza want some patner why don't u lived with her for a while!
clan member
1087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
one star room please XD
Creator
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a mist of silence
Offline
Posted 8/31/08 , edited 8/31/08

cheropteran wrote:


kookaymonsta wrote:


leeon007 wrote:


cheropteran wrote:


im bored in my room!! T^T anybody in here??


lol dun wry im here ^ ^


GRR..leeon >.> im not sharing samu-chan!! she's minezzzz


no fights!! i'm leaving i'll just sleep outside...


okay okay i'll go back ^ ^ i miss the comfort of leeon and kookaymonsta anyway ^ ^

Creator
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a mist of silence
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

cheropteran wrote:


cheropteran wrote:


kookaymonsta wrote:


leeon007 wrote:


cheropteran wrote:


im bored in my room!! T^T anybody in here??


lol dun wry im here ^ ^


GRR..leeon >.> im not sharing samu-chan!! she's minezzzz


no fights!! i'm leaving i'll just sleep outside...


*sneaks in the rooom* i'll go back ^ ^ i miss the comfort of leeon and kookaymonsta anyway ^ ^


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.