First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards //+OPEN
Moderator
5524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my COOKIE fantasy
Offline
Posted 8/29/08 , edited 10/4/08
Hello ! Time for making membership cards ! ;D ;D lalalas ~ at least I contributed ;D
Hmm .. fill up this form okayys ? ;D

Pls give us these information ..
1.Username:
2.Name:
3.Gender:
4.D.O.B:
5.Age:
6.Position
7.Which moderater do you want to make it:
8. Give us a pic ( pls make sure it is at least big enough to make a card . xD )

After that .. just wait okayys ? ;D


THE EXAMPLES WILL COME SOON!!
Member
18956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / a little south fr...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08 , edited 8/31/08
1. username: Dlazyb
2. name: annie
3. gender: female
4 D.O.B.: november 15, 1995
5. age: 12
6. position: member
7. pic:

um....if you need anything changed please tell me....^^;;;;

Done -Azora_S
Posted 8/29/08 , edited 8/31/08
1.Username:NarutoFangirl_123095
2.Name:Nancy
3.Gender:Female
4.D.O.B: December 30
5.Age:13
6.Position: member


Done - Azora_S
Member
71619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In your heart.
Offline
Posted 8/30/08 , edited 8/31/08
1.Username: animeaddicted16
2.Name: tessa
3.Gender: Female
4.D.O.B: June 16th
5.Age: 13
6.Position: member
7. Give me a pic:


Done -Azora_S
Member
13535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Peru
Offline
Posted 8/30/08 , edited 8/31/08
1.Username: 27peter27
2.Name: Peter
3.Gender: Male
4.D.O.B: july 27
5.Age: 16
6.Position: member
7. Pic:


Done -Azora_S
Member
6192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / VietNam
Offline
Posted 8/30/08 , edited 8/31/08
1.Username:Kidatani
2.Name:monie
3.Gender:girl
4.D.O.B:august 18th
5.Age:20
6.Position:member
7.pic:

Done -Azora_S
Moderator
6991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Through the trees...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08 , edited 8/31/08

Dlazyb wrote:

1. username: Dlazyb
2. name: annie
3. gender: female
4 D.O.B.: november 15, 1995
5. age: 12
6. position: member
7. pic:

um....if you need anything changed please tell me....^^;;;;


Sorry it took long, I hope you like it. ^^



Moderator
6991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Through the trees...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

NarutoFangirl_123095 wrote:

1.Username:NarutoFangirl_123095
2.Name:Nancy
3.Gender:Female
4.D.O.B: December 30
5.Age:13
6.Position: member


Here you go, hope you like it. ^^


Moderator
6991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Through the trees...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

animeaddicted16 wrote:

1.Username: animeaddicted16
2.Name: tessa
3.Gender: Female
4.D.O.B: June 16th
5.Age: 13
6.Position: member
7. Give me a pic:


Here you go, enjoy. ^^

Moderator
6991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Through the trees...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

27peter27 wrote:

1.Username: 27peter27
2.Name: Peter
3.Gender: Male
4.D.O.B: july 27
5.Age: 16
6.Position: member
7. Pic:


Here you go. ^^

Moderator
6991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Through the trees...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

kidatani wrote:

1.Username:Kidatani
2.Name:monie
3.Gender:girl
4.D.O.B:august 18th
5.Age:20
6.Position:member
7.pic:


And here you are. ^^



Member
31672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♫ Jonas Brothers...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08 , edited 8/31/08
Username:Aikomae_16
Name:Vanessa
D.O.B:~just a s k~
Age:~just a s k~
Position:Member

Pic:
PLZ DONT STEAL MY PIC!>:O
IF U STEAL IT I'LL FIND OUT!>:O
THANKIIES!:DD

Done -Azora_S
Moderator
6991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Through the trees...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

Aikomae_16 wrote:

Username:Aikomae_16
Name:Vanessa
D.O.B:~just a s k~
Age:~just a s k~
Position:Member

Pic:
PLZ DONT STEAL MY PIC!>:O
IF U STEAL IT I'LL FIND OUT!>:O
THANKIIES!:DD


Done! Here you go!! xD



Member
31672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♫ Jonas Brothers...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

Azora_S wrote:


Aikomae_16 wrote:

Username:Aikomae_16
Name:Vanessa
D.O.B:~just a s k~
Age:~just a s k~
Position:Member

Pic:
PLZ DONT STEAL MY PIC!>:O
IF U STEAL IT I'LL FIND OUT!>:O
THANKIIES!:DD


Done! Here you go!! xD





omg!SOOOO PRETTY!i love it!thankiies sis!:DD
Moderator
6991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Through the trees...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

Aikomae_16 wrote:


Azora_S wrote:


Aikomae_16 wrote:

Username:Aikomae_16
Name:Vanessa
D.O.B:~just a s k~
Age:~just a s k~
Position:Member

Pic:
PLZ DONT STEAL MY PIC!>:O
IF U STEAL IT I'LL FIND OUT!>:O
THANKIIES!:DD


Done! Here you go!! xD





omg!SOOOO PRETTY!i love it!thankiies sis!:DD


Yayyy!! Your welcome! xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.