First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards //+OPEN
Member
18956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / a little south fr...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

Azora_S wrote:


Sorry it took long, I hope you like it. ^^





hehe, thank you very much!! i love it!! ~^_^~

Moderator
6991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Through the trees...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

Dlazyb wrote:


Azora_S wrote:


Sorry it took long, I hope you like it. ^^





hehe, thank you very much!! i love it!! ~^_^~



I'm glad you liked it!!
Member
71619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In your heart.
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

Azora_S wrote:


animeaddicted16 wrote:

1.Username: animeaddicted16
2.Name: tessa
3.Gender: Female
4.D.O.B: June 16th
5.Age: 13
6.Position: member
7. Give me a pic:


Here you go, enjoy. ^^



Arigato :D

Moderator
6991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Through the trees...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

animeaddicted16 wrote:


Azora_S wrote:


animeaddicted16 wrote:

1.Username: animeaddicted16
2.Name: tessa
3.Gender: Female
4.D.O.B: June 16th
5.Age: 13
6.Position: member
7. Give me a pic:


Here you go, enjoy. ^^



Arigato :D



^_^
Member
17836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / bεd.....stαriηg α...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/23/08
1.Username: 13lu3
2.Name:sheri
3.Gender: female
4.D.O.B: march 20
5.Age:13
6.Position: member


-DoneAzora_S
Moderator
6991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Through the trees...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

13lu3 wrote:

1.Username: 13lu3
2.Name:sheri
3.Gender: female
4.D.O.B: march 20
5.Age:13
6.Position: member


Which mod do you want to make yours? xD
Member
17836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / bεd.....stαriηg α...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

Azora_S wrote:


13lu3 wrote:

1.Username: 13lu3
2.Name:sheri
3.Gender: female
4.D.O.B: march 20
5.Age:13
6.Position: member


Which mod do you want to make yours? xD


oh uhm....I dont really care...you can if you want
Moderator
6991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Through the trees...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

13lu3 wrote:

1.Username: 13lu3
2.Name:sheri
3.Gender: female
4.D.O.B: march 20
5.Age:13
6.Position: member


-Done Azora_S


Alright here it is! xD


Member
17836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / bεd.....stαriηg α...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

Azora_S wrote:


13lu3 wrote:

1.Username: 13lu3
2.Name:sheri
3.Gender: female
4.D.O.B: march 20
5.Age:13
6.Position: member


-Done Azora_S


Alright here it is! xD




oooh -hugs you- ty ^-^
Moderator
6991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Through the trees...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08


Tehe, enjoy! xD

108143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/7/08
Username:sm3xyang3l
Name:Daphne
Gender:female
D.O.B:may 12
Age:10
Position:member
Give me a pic :

-Done Azora_S
Moderator
6991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Through the trees...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:

Username:sm3xyang3l
Name:Daphne
Gender:female
D.O.B:may 12
Age:10
Position:member
Give me a pic :



Here you go. ^_^

Moderator
5524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my COOKIE fantasy
Offline
Posted 9/23/08 , edited 9/23/08
ITS NOT RELATED TO MEMBERSHIP CARDS .. its just a note to Azora_S

Moderator
6991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Through the trees...
Offline
Posted 9/23/08 , edited 9/23/08

inuyasha_81344014 wrote:

ITS NOT RELATED TO MEMBERSHIP CARDS .. its just a note to Azora_S



It's Not Related to Membership Cards .. Its Just A Note To Inuyasha_8134401

Member
1084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Peru
Offline
Posted 9/28/08 , edited 9/28/08
1.Username:XxAquilexX
2.Name:Jose Maria
3.Gender:Male
4.D.O.B:30 June
5.Age:14
6.Position:Member
7.Which member do you want to make it:Azora_S
8. Give us a pic

-Done Azora_S
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.