First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards //+OPEN
36840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SUJU'S HEART
Offline
Posted 11/3/08 , edited 11/5/08
1.Username: cee14
2.Name: cee
3.Gender: female
4.D.O.B: dec. 14
5.Age: 13
6.Position: member
7.Which moderater do you want to make it: azora_s
8. Give us a pic ( pls make sure it is at least big enough to make a card . xD )


-Done
Member
23970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/3/08 , edited 11/5/08
1.Username: girliewirlie7
2.Name: rozy
3.Gender: female
4.D.O.B: jan 28
5.Age: 13
6.Position: member ( mod if i get accepted )
7.Which moderater do you want to make it: ai dont miind
8. Give us a pic ( pls make sure it is at least big enough to make a card . xD )


-Done
Member
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/3/08 , edited 11/5/08
1.Username: joanna_patricia
2.Name: trix
3.Gender: female
4.D.O.B: December 16th
5.Age: 13
6.Position: member
7.Which moderater do you want to make it: anywun who wants
8. Give us a pic



-Done
123563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/3/08 , edited 11/5/08
1.Username: Momokoppgz
2.Name: Momoko
3.Gender: Female
4.D.O.B: July 15
5.Age: 13
6.Position: Member
7.Which moderater do you want to make it: doesn't matter
8. Give us a pic:


-Done
Member
1835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/4/08 , edited 11/5/08
Username:mikan_natsume52996
Name: Colleen
Gender: F
D.O.B: May 29 1996
Age: 12
Position: Member
Give us a pic:

-Done
Moderator
6991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Through the trees...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

joanna_patricia wrote:

1.Username: joanna_patricia
2.Name: trix
3.Gender: female
4.D.O.B: December 16th
5.Age: 13
6.Position: member
7.Which moderater do you want to make it: anywun who wants
8. Give us a pic




Here you go!


Moderator
6991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Through the trees...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

mikan_natsume52996 wrote:

Username:mikan_natsume52996
Name: Colleen
Gender: F
D.O.B: May 29 1996
Age: 12
Position: Member
Give us a pic:



Here you go!

Moderator
6991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Through the trees...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

Momokoppgz wrote:

1.Username: Momokoppgz
2.Name: Momoko
3.Gender: Female
4.D.O.B: July 15
5.Age: 13
6.Position: Member
7.Which moderater do you want to make it: doesn't matter
8. Give us a pic:



Here you go!


Moderator
6991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Through the trees...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

cee14 wrote:

1.Username: cee14
2.Name: cee
3.Gender: female
4.D.O.B: dec. 14
5.Age: 13
6.Position: member
7.Which moderater do you want to make it: azora_s
8. Give us a pic ( pls make sure it is at least big enough to make a card . xD )


Here you go.


Moderator
6991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Through the trees...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

girliewirlie7 wrote:

1.Username: girliewirlie7
2.Name: rozy
3.Gender: female
4.D.O.B: jan 28
5.Age: 13
6.Position: member ( mod if i get accepted )
7.Which moderater do you want to make it: ai dont miind
8. Give us a pic ( pls make sure it is at least big enough to make a card . xD )



Here you go!

Moderator
6991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Through the trees...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

rukiaXichigo wrote:

1.Username: rukiaXichigo
2.Name: Zoe
3.Gender: Female
4.D.O.B: June 28th
5.Age: 15
6.Position: Member
7.Which moderater do you want to make it: any
8. Give us a pic:


Here you go!

Moderator
6991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Through the trees...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

anemones wrote:

1.Username: anemones
2.Name: Mi
3.Gender: Female
4.D.O.B: May 11
5.Age: 12
6.Position: Member
7.Which moderater do you want to make it: Azora_S
8. Give us a pic ( pls make sure it is at least big enough to make a card . xD )



Here you go!

Moderator
6991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Through the trees...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

sanoxashiyaxnakatsu wrote:

1.Username: sanoxashiyaxnakatsu
2.Name: izumi haruhi
3.Gender: female
4.D.O.B: march 13
5.Age: 11
6.Position: member
7. Give us a pic :



Here you go!

123563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

Azora_S wrote:


Momokoppgz wrote:

1.Username: Momokoppgz
2.Name: Momoko
3.Gender: Female
4.D.O.B: July 15
5.Age: 13
6.Position: Member
7.Which moderater do you want to make it: doesn't matter
8. Give us a pic:



Here you go!




thankies! it's so pretty
10459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / in hell
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

Azora_S wrote:


sanoxashiyaxnakatsu wrote:

1.Username: sanoxashiyaxnakatsu
2.Name: izumi haruhi
3.Gender: female
4.D.O.B: march 13
5.Age: 11
6.Position: member
7. Give us a pic :



Here you go!



thanks i like it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.