First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards //+OPEN
Posted 11/5/08

Azora_S wrote:


rukiaXichigo wrote:

1.Username: rukiaXichigo
2.Name: Zoe
3.Gender: Female
4.D.O.B: June 28th
5.Age: 15
6.Position: Member
7.Which moderater do you want to make it: any
8. Give us a pic:


Here you go!



o_o nice!! thank u~!
Member
1835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

Azora_S wrote:


mikan_natsume52996 wrote:

Username:mikan_natsume52996
Name: Colleen
Gender: F
D.O.B: May 29 1996
Age: 12
Position: Member
Give us a pic:



Here you go!



wow thanks I love it
Member
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/6/08


tnx a lot ....... it's soo nice .... hehe
Member
61925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/6/08 , edited 11/6/08
Username: rickajoie
Name: joie-chan
Gender:female
D.O.B:jan. 1
Age:15
Position: member
Pic:


-Done
Member
653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / KaWaii WorLd XD
Offline
Posted 11/6/08 , edited 11/6/08
1.Username: BloomSakura
2.Name: Kawaii-chan
3.Gender: Female
4.D.O.B: 25th Oct 1995
5.Age: 13
6.Position: member
7.Which moderater do you want to make it: Azora_S

8. Give us a pic ( pls make sure it is at least big enough to make a card . xD )
[open spoiler to look at pic ^__^V]


Thanks a lot !! =D

-Done
Moderator
6991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Through the trees...
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

rickajoie wrote:

Username: rickajoie
Name: joie-chan
Gender:female
D.O.B:jan. 1
Age:15
Position: member
Pic:




Here you go!

Moderator
6991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Through the trees...
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

BloomSakura wrote:

1.Username: BloomSakura
2.Name: Kawaii-chan
3.Gender: Female
4.D.O.B: 25th Oct 1995
5.Age: 13
6.Position: member
7.Which moderater do you want to make it: Azora_S

8. Give us a pic ( pls make sure it is at least big enough to make a card . xD )
[open spoiler to look at pic ^__^V]


Thanks a lot !! =D


Here you go. ! xDD

Member
653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / KaWaii WorLd XD
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

Azora_S wrote:


BloomSakura wrote:

1.Username: BloomSakura
2.Name: Kawaii-chan
3.Gender: Female
4.D.O.B: 25th Oct 1995
5.Age: 13
6.Position: member
7.Which moderater do you want to make it: Azora_S

8. Give us a pic ( pls make sure it is at least big enough to make a card . xD )
[open spoiler to look at pic ^__^V]


Thanks a lot !! =D


Here you go. ! xDD



It's awesome =DD Thanks so much, I love it ^__^
Member
61925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

Azora_S wrote:


rickajoie wrote:

Username: rickajoie
Name: joie-chan
Gender:female
D.O.B:jan. 1
Age:15
Position: member
Pic:




Here you go!



thank you so much~ XD
Member
2132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
1.Username:Yukito-kun
2.Name:Yuki
3.Gender:Female
4.D.O.B:December 5
5.Age:13
6.Position:member
heres my pic:
Member
6464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / hell! >:D
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

inuyasha_81344014 wrote:

Hello ! Time for making membership cards ! ;D ;D lalalas ~ at least I contributed ;D
Hmm .. fill up this form okayys ? ;D

Pls give us these information ..
1.Username:
2.Name:
3.Gender:
4.D.O.B:
5.Age:
6.Position
7.Which moderater do you want to make it:
8. Give us a pic ( pls make sure it is at least big enough to make a card . xD )

After that .. just wait okayys ? ;D


THE EXAMPLES WILL COME SOON!!


1.Username:Fansy2010
2.Name:Emma
3.Gender:Female
4.D.O.B:April 15
5.Position: Member
6.Which moderater do you want to make it:anyone
7. Give us a pic:
Member
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unknown
Offline
Posted 2/22/09
1.Username:sushi1998
2.Name:sammy
3.Gender:female
4.D.O.B:september
5.Age:17
6.Position:member
7.Which moderater do you want to make it:any
8. Give us a pic ( pls make sure it is at least big enough to make a card . xD )

16788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ทy૮
Offline
Posted 8/24/09
1.Username: bloom_angel
2.Name: Eva
3.Gender: Female
4.D.O.B: July 5
5.Age: 13
6.Position: member
7.Which moderater do you want to make it: Azora_S
8. Give us a pic ( pls make sure it is at least big enough to make a card . xD )

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.