First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply In search of ppl who know how to make avatars!
Creator
9126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your house wit...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
I am the only person making avatars and we are getting more people, so if you know how to make avatars and wanna make them for people in this gruop post here and i'll make you a moderator!
Moderator
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

Natzumi-Gaara wrote:

I am the only person making avatars and we are getting more people, so if you know how to make avatars and wanna make them for people in this gruop post here and i'll make you a moderator!


heres mine:



you can go to my profile's album for more~
Creator
9126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your house wit...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
u r hired
Posted 9/1/08
ok.. i can make avis i can help chu!!!


Creator
9126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your house wit...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

norma94 wrote:

ok.. i can make avis i can help chu!!!




oh coolio that's awsome thanks! ur hired!
Posted 9/1/08

Natzumi-Gaara wrote:


norma94 wrote:

ok.. i can make avis i can help chu!!!




oh coolio that's awsome thanks! ur hired!


ok..thxs
Moderator
30030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
i can make avis, i make all the ones i use and i also have a bunch more in my photos
Creator
9126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your house wit...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

japanmangapinay wrote:

i can make avis, i make all the ones i use and i also have a bunch more in my photos


okey ur hired(i don't gots many ppls!)
Moderator
14808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Barcelona,Spain
Offline
Posted 9/2/08


and meny more ...
Creator
9126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your house wit...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

laurarc123 wrote:



and meny more ...


dey be so kute!!! awsome u be hireed!
Moderator
8830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in maplestory x3...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

Natzumi-Gaara wrote:

I am the only person making avatars and we are getting more people, so if you know how to make avatars and wanna make them for people in this gruop post here and i'll make you a moderator!


i am a adobe photoshop and a gimp user heres my aviis:
more in my photos :3
Creator
9126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your house wit...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

StarLight26 wrote:


Natzumi-Gaara wrote:

I am the only person making avatars and we are getting more people, so if you know how to make avatars and wanna make them for people in this gruop post here and i'll make you a moderator!


i am a adobe photoshop and a gimp user heres my aviis:
more in my photos :3


so cool u hired!
Moderator
30030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

Natzumi-Gaara wrote:


japanmangapinay wrote:

i can make avis, i make all the ones i use and i also have a bunch more in my photos


okey ur hired(i don't gots many ppls!)


thanx
Creator
9126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your house wit...
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

japanmangapinay wrote:


Natzumi-Gaara wrote:


japanmangapinay wrote:

i can make avis, i make all the ones i use and i also have a bunch more in my photos


okey ur hired(i don't gots many ppls!)


thanx


np!
Moderator
9947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New account
Offline
Posted 10/26/08 , edited 10/27/08
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.