First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Up to Date
Member
7214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
Member
12430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / :D Dead
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
lolz xD Its at youtube already :3 *watched*
4175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
episode 22 raw is out.
Member
7214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
DAMN IT when does it come out subbed??
Member
jandet 
75610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
when does ep 23 come out???
942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
its out already go check it out on veoh!
Member
7214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
rofl episode 23
13345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore²ª (+08....
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
is 24 out this week?....
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
Does anybody know where I can watch Soul Eater?
Here in crunchyroll is licenced ryt?
7682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
It's not really 'licensed' (as in it has not been picked up for US distribution) but the Japanese company that manages it does not want it fansubbed.

However! You will be able to find all the episodes on veoh.com c:

Member
7214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

nebulista wrote:

Does anybody know where I can watch Soul Eater?
Here in crunchyroll is licenced ryt?





annalouise wrote:

It's not really 'licensed' (as in it has not been picked up for US distribution) but the Japanese company that manages it does not want it fansubbed.

However! You will be able to find all the episodes on veoh.com c:



yeah I use veoh.com but MAKE SURE its a TADASHI subbed...really goood good subbing and videos in HD...XD...he is consistant in his words to "meister" "shinigami/reaper" etc...well, i guess you'll see eventually lol

7682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08
Yeah Tadashi's translation and editing is really good <33

Ah I just read Chapter 53.....

Member
7214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

annalouise wrote:

Yeah Tadashi's translation and editing is really good <33

Ah I just read Chapter 53.....




omg where did u get your hands on 53 T_T??

7682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

Sergiyakun wrote:


annalouise wrote:

Yeah Tadashi's translation and editing is really good <33

Ah I just read Chapter 53.....




omg where did u get your hands on 53 T_T??



OneManga Forums - Soul Eater thread, someone has posted a megaupload link with the raws <333
Member
7214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
aww teach me to read >_<!!!

so jealous.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.