First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply classes application
Posted 8/29/08 , edited 11/22/08
this is the list of clases we have out so faR

1.GYM CLASS
2.MATH CLASS
3.MAGIC CLASS
4.DARK MAGIC CLASS
4WIZARD/WITCH CLASS
5.HISTORY
6.ART CLASS
7.WRITING CLASS
8.MUSIC CLASS
9.SWORDSMAN CLASS
10.MAGE CLASS
11.GUNSLINGER CLASS
12. ENGLISH CLASS
13. DANCE CLASS
14.JAPANESE CLASS
15. SPANISH CLASS
16. CHINESE CLASS
17. NAP CLASS


~~~~~MORE COMING SOON~~~~~
POSITIONS: TEACHER,ASSISTANT,STUDENT

username:
name:
age:
birthday:
position:


*if you have any ideas of classes i should open let me know*

***note*** if your a teacher you can open your class now or when you have time

YOU CAN ONLY BECOME A TEACHER FOR I-2 CLASSES AND PLEASE TELL US IF THERE ANY CLASS YOU WANT US TO ADD ><



sorry if i reply late >.<
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
username: moonfairygrl
name: Reina
age: 13
birthday: February 3
position: Student
Class: Magic, Dark Magic, Wizard/Witch class, Mage, class, Writing, Music, Swordsman and Mage class also......
Asst. Teacher
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
username: Asuka_sama
name: Hayate(last name) Asuka(first name)
age: 15
birthday: October 16
position: Can I be the Assistant for the Music Class
Posted 8/29/08 , edited 8/29/08
username: nisazidan
name: nisa
age: 12
birthday: 31st March
position: can i be a student in art and gym class?
Posted 8/29/08
Can i PLEASE be teacher for what i put in clubs application?
Posted 8/29/08

AnimeLover0199 wrote:

Can i PLEASE be teacher for what i put in clubs application?


so you want to be the teacher for wizard class?
Posted 8/29/08

nisazidan wrote:

username: nisazidan
name: nisa
age: 12
birthday: 31st March
position: can i be a student in art and gym class?


o.k
Posted 8/29/08

Asuka_sama wrote:

username: Asuka_sama
name: Hayate(last name) Asuka(first name)
age: 15
birthday: October 16
position: Can I be the Assistant for the Music Class


sure
Posted 8/29/08

moonfairygrl wrote:

username: moonfairygrl
name: Reina
age: 13
birthday: February 3
position: Student
Class: Magic, Dark Magic, Wizard/Witch class, Mage, class, Writing, Music, Swordsman and Mage class also......


o.k
Moderator
522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / http://starsxinxa...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
username: Mangamaniac42092
Name: Kai
age:16
b-day: 4/20
position: Student or assistant
Classes:
MAGIC CLASS
DARK MAGIC CLASS
WIZARD/WITCH CLASS
ART CLASS
MUSIC CLASS
SWORDSMAN CLASS
MAGE CLASS
Posted 8/29/08

mangamaniac42092 wrote:

username: Mangamaniac42092
Name: Kai
age:16
b-day: 4/20
position: Student or assistant
Classes:
MAGIC CLASS
DARK MAGIC CLASS
WIZARD/WITCH CLASS
ART CLASS
MUSIC CLASS
SWORDSMAN CLASS
MAGE CLASS


o.k
6019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
username: dominicannena1
name: kimiko
age: 12
birthday: Nov. 26
position:student
class:
MAGIC CLASS
DARK MAGIC CLASS
WIZARD/WITCH CLASS
WRITING CLASS
MUSIC CLASS
SWORDSMAN CLASS
MAGE CLASS



*i have an idea for another class. how bout a gunslinger class. (if you accept this idea may i please be a student there?)
Student
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / dreamland
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
username: Kirbyhappy
name: Faith
age: 15
birthday: September 24th
position: Student
Class:
MAGIC CLASS
DARK MAGIC CLASS
SWORDSMAN CLASS
MAGE CLASS
Posted 8/29/08

dominicannena1 wrote:

username: dominicannena1
name: kimiko
age: 12
birthday: Nov. 26
position:student
class:
MAGIC CLASS
DARK MAGIC CLASS
WIZARD/WITCH CLASS
WRITING CLASS
MUSIC CLASS
SWORDSMAN CLASS
MAGE CLASS



*i have an idea for another class. how bout a gunslinger class. (if you accept this idea may i please be a student there?)

o.k
Posted 8/29/08

kirbyhappy wrote:

username: Kirbyhappy
name: Faith
age: 15
birthday: September 24th
position: Student
Class:
MAGIC CLASS
DARK MAGIC CLASS
SWORDSMAN CLASS
MAGE CLASS


o.k
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.