First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Hiring Teachers
Creator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

xannelacus wrote:

hello members!! hi i'm one of the moderators here.. I'm just here to tell everyone that we are replacing all the teachers (except me and CoudVanGiruet) and looking for members are willing to be new teachers..
who will be active in the group.. and if you're not active we're going to replace you.. Thank you!!


just tell us 'creator & moderator' what subject do you want to teach!!
and please be active member of the group as well as teacher of the class you chosen..

Format:

Username:
Class:


English
Teacher:rosebrendaroque

Languages of the World
Teacher:

Algebra
Teacher:

Science
Teacher: Drjakl

History
Teacher:

Art
Teacher:

Gym
Teacher:

Home Economics
Teacher:

Martial Arts
Teacher:

Music
Teacher:koreanhugs
Vampire Living
Teacher:

Universal Magic
Teachers: CoudVanGiruet and xannelacus

Technology
Teacher:

Medical
Teacher:

Drama
Teacher:

Philosophy
Teacher:

Anime Lessons
Teacher:

Demon Class
Teacher:


auntie..i want to stay art teacher..i just cant give up my class
Moderator
29666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / winnipeg, MB
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

kvhottie wrote:


xannelacus wrote:

hello members!! hi i'm one of the moderators here.. I'm just here to tell everyone that we are replacing all the teachers (except me and CoudVanGiruet) and looking for members are willing to be new teachers..
who will be active in the group.. and if you're not active we're going to replace you.. Thank you!!


just tell us 'creator & moderator' what subject do you want to teach!!
and please be active member of the group as well as teacher of the class you chosen..

Format:

Username:
Class:


English
Teacher:rosebrendaroque

Languages of the World
Teacher:

Algebra
Teacher:

Science
Teacher: Drjakl

History
Teacher:

Art
Teacher:

Gym
Teacher:

Home Economics
Teacher:

Martial Arts
Teacher:

Music
Teacher:koreanhugs
Vampire Living
Teacher:

Universal Magic
Teachers: CoudVanGiruet and xannelacus

Technology
Teacher:

Medical
Teacher:

Drama
Teacher:

Philosophy
Teacher:

Anime Lessons
Teacher:

Demon Class
Teacher:


auntie..i want to stay art teacher..i just cant give up my class


*smiles* sure you can^^
Students
2475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / SG
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
What do you do as a teacher of a class?
Girl's dOrm Committee
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
I wanna be the home economics teacher and, is there a martial arts class? cuz if there is, i wanna be a teacher of that too.^^
Students
1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / wHaT aRe YoU, sTa...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
Username: miko_sakura
Class: Vampire Living
Moderator
29666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / winnipeg, MB
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

naru_narusegawa wrote:

What do you do as a teacher of a class?


you make a forum.. and you're in charge of that forum..
act like a teacher there.. something like that...^^
Moderator
29666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / winnipeg, MB
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

narutosasukegal44 wrote:

I wanna be the home economics teacher and, is there a martial arts class? cuz if there is, i wanna be a teacher of that too.^^


yeah there is...
only one class per person though naru-chan..
Students
2475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / SG
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
huh?!?! oh man, being the student is better
Students
5452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In FRonT oF OuR C...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
Username:kimy_otaku
Class: can i be the medical teacher? im not really good but i relly gonna try my best
is that ok?
Girl's dOrm Committee
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

xannelacus wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:

I wanna be the home economics teacher and, is there a martial arts class? cuz if there is, i wanna be a teacher of that too.^^


yeah there is...
only one class per person though naru-chan..


Oh, ok. Just home economics then, Please!^^
Students
1140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 9/16/08

xannelacus wrote:

hello members!! hi i'm one of the moderators here.. I'm just here to tell everyone that we are replacing all the teachers (except me and CoudVanGiruet) and looking for members are willing to be new teachers..
who will be active in the group.. and if you're not active we're going to replace you.. Thank you!!


just tell us 'creator & moderator' what subject do you want to teach!!
and please be active member of the group as well as teacher of the class you chosen..

Format:

Username:
Class:


English
Teacher:rosebrendaroque

Languages of the World
Teacher:

Algebra
Teacher:

Science
Teacher: Drjakl

History
Teacher:

Art
Teacher:kvhottie

Gym
Teacher:

Home Economics
Teacher:

Martial Arts
Teacher:

Music
Teacher:koreanhugs
Vampire Living
Teacher:miko_sakura
Universal Magic
Teachers: CoudVanGiruet and xannelacus

Technology
Teacher:

Medical
Teacher:

Drama
Teacher:

Philosophy
Teacher:

Anime Lessons
Teacher:

Demon Class
Teacher:


Hello! NIce to meet you. I'm Bella, a student and host here! I wanted to know if I may be a teacher here! im not too sure which one yet though...
HOw about the demon class!!
Students
1140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
Username:vampirezer021
Teacher:Demon Class
Yeah!!
Students
2897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08
user:yukihisuisakura
class:medical teacher
Moderator
29666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / winnipeg, MB
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

kimy_otaku wrote:

Username:kimy_otaku
Class: can i be the medical teacher? im not really good but i relly gonna try my best
is that ok?


yeah its okay^^


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


xannelacus wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:

I wanna be the home economics teacher and, is there a martial arts class? cuz if there is, i wanna be a teacher of that too.^^


yeah there is...
only one class per person though naru-chan..


Oh, ok. Just home economics then, Please!^^


okay then^^ i'll add u up^^


vampirezer021 wrote:


xannelacus wrote:

hello members!! hi i'm one of the moderators here.. I'm just here to tell everyone that we are replacing all the teachers (except me and CoudVanGiruet) and looking for members are willing to be new teachers..
who will be active in the group.. and if you're not active we're going to replace you.. Thank you!!


just tell us 'creator & moderator' what subject do you want to teach!!
and please be active member of the group as well as teacher of the class you chosen..

Format:

Username:
Class:


English
Teacher:rosebrendaroque

Languages of the World
Teacher:

Algebra
Teacher:

Science
Teacher: Drjakl

History
Teacher:

Art
Teacher:kvhottie

Gym
Teacher:

Home Economics
Teacher:

Martial Arts
Teacher:

Music
Teacher:koreanhugs
Vampire Living
Teacher:miko_sakura
Universal Magic
Teachers: CoudVanGiruet and xannelacus

Technology
Teacher:

Medical
Teacher:

Drama
Teacher:

Philosophy
Teacher:

Anime Lessons
Teacher:

Demon Class
Teacher:


Hello! NIce to meet you. I'm Bella, a student and host here! I wanted to know if I may be a teacher here! im not too sure which one yet though...
HOw about the demon class!!


hi! im xanne^^ nice to meet you also..^^ haha being a teacher is kinda tiring but fun also..^^


vampirezer021 wrote:

Username:vampirezer021
Teacher:Demon Class
Yeah!!


sure^^ Bella^^ hihi


yukihisuisakura wrote:

user:yukihisuisakura
class:medical teacher


sorry its already taken please choose another class.. im so sorry
Students
5452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In FRonT oF OuR C...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

xannelacus wrote:


kimy_otaku wrote:

Username:kimy_otaku
Class: can i be the medical teacher? im not really good but i relly gonna try my best
is that ok?


yeah its okay^^


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


xannelacus wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:

I wanna be the home economics teacher and, is there a martial arts class? cuz if there is, i wanna be a teacher of that too.^^


yeah there is...
only one class per person though naru-chan..


Oh, ok. Just home economics then, Please!^^


okay then^^ i'll add u up^^


vampirezer021 wrote:


xannelacus wrote:

hello members!! hi i'm one of the moderators here.. I'm just here to tell everyone that we are replacing all the teachers (except me and CoudVanGiruet) and looking for members are willing to be new teachers..
who will be active in the group.. and if you're not active we're going to replace you.. Thank you!!


just tell us 'creator & moderator' what subject do you want to teach!!
and please be active member of the group as well as teacher of the class you chosen..

Format:

Username:
Class:


English
Teacher:rosebrendaroque

Languages of the World
Teacher:

Algebra
Teacher:

Science
Teacher: Drjakl

History
Teacher:

Art
Teacher:kvhottie

Gym
Teacher:

Home Economics
Teacher:

Martial Arts
Teacher:

Music
Teacher:koreanhugs
Vampire Living
Teacher:miko_sakura
Universal Magic
Teachers: CoudVanGiruet and xannelacus

Technology
Teacher:

Medical
Teacher:

Drama
Teacher:

Philosophy
Teacher:

Anime Lessons
Teacher:

Demon Class
Teacher:


Hello! NIce to meet you. I'm Bella, a student and host here! I wanted to know if I may be a teacher here! im not too sure which one yet though...
HOw about the demon class!!


hi! im xanne^^ nice to meet you also..^^ haha being a teacher is kinda tiring but fun also..^^


vampirezer021 wrote:

Username:vampirezer021
Teacher:Demon Class
Yeah!!


sure^^ Bella^^ hihi


yukihisuisakura wrote:

user:yukihisuisakura
class:medical teacher


sorry its already taken please choose another class.. im so sorry


REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks a lot ill do my best thAnks
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.