First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Do you hate your brother/sister in law ?!
2332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Saudi Arabia (K.S...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

HeatherHanderson wrote:


yaya-d wrote:

i know how u fell



Welcome aboard, fella. Screw them


yep, i hate that you cant do anything at all
Posted 8/29/08
both my sister in laws r the biggest bitches alive
they r soooo fake
1006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

yaya-d wrote:


HeatherHanderson wrote:


yaya-d wrote:

i know how u fell



Welcome aboard, fella. Screw them


yep, i hate that you cant do anything at all




YA YA YA. Exactly!!! You can't fight with her/him because they're stranger after all and you don't want your sister/brother to be pulled apart from the family. SHIIIIT!!!
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
I don't have one but almost every girlfriend my brother had were bitches. Hope he doesn't make a mistake the next time he wants a girlfriend
9046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
For my STEP-SIBLINGS , I honestly do , both of them on my step-dad`s side . They kept asking things from him and he didn`t have the money to afford it but he tried anyways , but they still kept asking him , he then came an alcoholic and started to smoke and his wife filed divorce . Even then his kids kept asking him for money even though they knew he lived in a one room apartment and was low on money (still an alcohohlic and smoking) He was my mom`s boss and they started going out and my mom helped him out with drinking and smoking , and helped him say no to his children when they were asking for too much . Then my step-sister asked for money for college (dancing) he said okay since it was for an education same for my step-brother but then she dropped out and she wanted to go into law so she came back to my step-dad and asked for money again , but if he gave her money he wouldn`t be able to support himself and us (my mom and him got married) plus he already gave some money to my step-brother so he told her because of that he wouldn`t be able to , so then she started crying and yelling at him saying he didn`t support her (which really got my frustrated) later on my step-brother also wanted to switch majors college so he went to go ask my step-dad and my step-dad said okay , why i don`t know but i hope it wasn`t because of anything my step-sister said to him .
3359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Morocco
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
only when he tries to be funny!!!!!
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 8/29/08 , edited 8/29/08
i'm an only child so i guess that only leaves my cousins' wives whom i find really adorable and a niece who's so cute that it makes me want to stab my cousins in the face with a broken bottle of fundador...

maybe i'm just jealous... lucky bastards
Posted 8/29/08

HeatherHanderson wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


HeatherHanderson wrote:

Well why do our in law have to be so annoying ?!! From mother in law to neighbors in law, they're all there to piss us off. My sister's husband is the pain in the ass. Argh why does my sister has to be such a fool, GOOOOD??!!!!


I know what you mean. I was super close to my older brother growing up, to the point of hero worship. Once he got married, that all changed. He doesn't even breathe without her permission. She's just extremely bitchy to everyone in the family and she's bad liar too. My brother's lost his pride and has become a shell of his old self.



Yeah, screw her. Well at least she didn't molest you like my asshole in law did . There're numerous times he "accidentally" touched my butt everytime passing by. One time, i kinda expected that comming so i moved aside and you can totally saw his hands stopping in the air near my butt area. I didn't say it to his face but the attempt was obvious (Dude, that time I was seriously thinking of installing an electric shock device on my jeans ) . Next time, i'll launch my knee on his nuts.


I'm sorry, I didn't know. Yeah, you should smash that mother f-cker's balls in. Did you tell your sister about it or is she the type to only believe what he says?
Posted 8/29/08
i dont have one.
355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In the Middle of...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
I have a red-neck as a brother-in-law and let me tell you, it's AWESOME! Whenever I have car trouble or any kind of problem, he's there to help me out. Family is his middle name. lol.

As for my brother, he married a bit of an odd girl. She's a bit self-centered if you ask me. She talks about herself incessantly, it's annoying as hell.
Posted 8/29/08
i hate no one - i spread love
Posted 8/30/08
i don't have any. i don't think i would though. not unless they hated me first and just tried to piss me off. i'd just try to be friends with them.
1006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

leexlee wrote:

For my STEP-SIBLINGS , I honestly do , both of them on my step-dad`s side . They kept asking things from him and he didn`t have the money to afford it but he tried anyways , but they still kept asking him , he then came an alcoholic and started to smoke and his wife filed divorce . Even then his kids kept asking him for money even though they knew he lived in a one room apartment and was low on money (still an alcohohlic and smoking) He was my mom`s boss and they started going out and my mom helped him out with drinking and smoking , and helped him say no to his children when they were asking for too much . Then my step-sister asked for money for college (dancing) he said okay since it was for an education same for my step-brother but then she dropped out and she wanted to go into law so she came back to my step-dad and asked for money again , but if he gave her money he wouldn`t be able to support himself and us (my mom and him got married) plus he already gave some money to my step-brother so he told her because of that he wouldn`t be able to , so then she started crying and yelling at him saying he didn`t support her (which really got my frustrated) later on my step-brother also wanted to switch majors college so he went to go ask my step-dad and my step-dad said okay , why i don`t know but i hope it wasn`t because of anything my step-sister said to him .



Urgh... your dad's in such a tough situation. Whatever he does, one side or another will get mad. Though, his kids are really spoiled brats, don't they work or anything ?!! That's so like my brother-in-law's mom. She always plays cards and then loses (i wouldn't care if she wins for ONCE). Then she sold her cars, her furniture and finally her house is now in pending. She even asked my sister for financial aids. I despise shameless people like that.
2302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Tenochtitlan
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
LMAO
i love how everyone is like I HATE MY SISTER IN LAW!

i actually realli like my sister in law, shes 7 yrs older then i am
of course everyone is going to be bitch, but u take them as they are~

we always talk, we laugh and she was there when i was going through a rough time with my best friend
i was alone but she was there, she became a friend with support even if she didnt mean to
and im still a bit sad about things but shes there
and we always go for starbucks, now im addict to freaking coffee...
1006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

vittoriano wrote:


HeatherHanderson wrote:

Yeah, screw her. Well at least she didn't molest you like my asshole in law did . There're numerous times he "accidentally" touched my butt everytime passing by. One time, i kinda expected that comming so i moved aside and you can totally saw his hands stopping in the air near my butt area. I didn't say it to his face but the attempt was obvious (Dude, that time I was seriously thinking of installing an electric shock device on my jeans ) . Next time, i'll launch my knee on his nuts.


I'm sorry, I didn't know. Yeah, you should smash that mother f-cker's balls in. Did you tell your sister about it or is she the type to only believe what he says?




I told her that but she said maybe it was an accident, and she promised to have a look on him. No result though, i have to handle everything myself. I did yell "DON'T TOUCH ME!!!" the last time he "accidentally" did it. It kinda worked but still, you can't just stop doing some nasty stuffs to people and expect them to just forget about it. Because you did it. And there're sooooo many things he did to piss me off but i don't think you wanna hear all that jazz. Drama, drama, drama...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.