First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Best and worst English names for an Asian celebrity
Posted 8/29/08
Best > Vivian Hsu. I think that name suits her perfectly.
9860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Living in the US...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
Barbie doesn't sound good.
1478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / sOuL SocieTy
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
i hate BARBIE and JERRY!!

its cartoons!!
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

Zealousy- wrote:

Best > Vivian Hsu. I think that name suits her perfectly.


Worst>Vivian is horrible name for any race. It sounds like a old lady's name.
Best> Max i think it's a cute name. I always wanted a boyfriend named Max.
3077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

KawaiiGrl wrote:

bi means rain in korean if you didnt know its not suppose to be english


how do you pronounce "bi"? like bai or bee coz whenever i read bi in my head you know like the shortened term fo bisexual that's what i always think that's why i don't like that name
6100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / America, New York
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

addicted2chocolate wrote:


KawaiiGrl wrote:

bi means rain in korean if you didnt know its not suppose to be english


how do you pronounce "bi"? like bai or bee coz whenever i read bi in my head you know like the shortened term fo bisexual that's what i always think that's why i don't like that name


you pronounce it like "bee" lol
68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08 , edited 8/29/08

lulu2009 wrote:


PiaHawk wrote:

Isnt there a celebrity named "U know"? i like that one.

For the worst, Barbie.


He's part of DBSK.

His real name is Jung Yunho
i don't know but i guess yunho kind got u-know with it lol.
He's a cutie

He's the one infront.
the other is junsu.
but there 5 guys in this group and they're adorable



I think he got Uknow just because it sounds like Yoon Ho,, but he explains it like this..

U-know Yoon Ho's name is supposed to mean.. "Yoon Ho Knows U.." ("U" as in the fans)


((oh and xiah junsu is soooo cute in that pic,.. hes my fav!!!))
1269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
the best engish name i think is

Brian, also he's super cute!
1269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

ManduYUM wrote:


lulu2009 wrote:


PiaHawk wrote:

Isnt there a celebrity named "U know"? i like that one.

For the worst, Barbie.


He's part of DBSK.

His real name is Jung Yunho
i don't know but i guess yunho kind got u-know with it lol.
He's a cutie

He's the one infront.
the other is junsu.
but there 5 guys in this group and they're adorable



I think he got Uknow just because it sounds like Yoon Ho,, but he explains it like this..

U-know Yoon Ho's name is supposed to mean.. "Yoon Ho Knows U.." ("U" as in the fans)


((oh and xiah junsu is soooo cute in that pic,.. hes my fav!!!)) :)


Xiah is also my favorite out of all DBSK member haha

181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

addicted2chocolate wrote:


KawaiiGrl wrote:

bi means rain in korean if you didnt know its not suppose to be english


how do you pronounce "bi"? like bai or bee coz whenever i read bi in my head you know like the shortened term fo bisexual that's what i always think that's why i don't like that name


Hmmm i like the name Bi for Him Its cool i like how it sounds

Bisexual? it dosen't sound like that
208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
Good:
Joe, though it's simple, he carries the name well

Se7en is pretty catchy if i do say so myself

Arron is cute and hot at different times and the name can go either way perfectly

Ariel Lin, her english name suits her even though it may remind some of the disney movie and thought of as tacky...

BAD:
Okay, so i love Vanness Wu and all but his name is too wierd.

Jerry reminds me of the cat in that cartoon

Barbie, don't even get me started

9860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Living in the US...
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
Micky Yoochun [[DBSK]]
it matches him! = DD

Calvin Chen [[Fahrenheit]]
it matches him too.
2593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / away from RLE
Offline
Posted 8/30/08



my Very own HERO!!!!!!! weeee....he's like an ANGEL!


Posted 8/30/08 , edited 8/31/08
ariel - very common name, am always amaze everytime i hear that name bcoz this name confuse me if it is a boy or a girl.


maki is the best for me, bcoz i love to hear that name..also the name ella so girly!!
317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

garcia_marina wrote:

Worst: Gackt???



lol..that just sounds hilarious!!
how do u even pronounce it??
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.