First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply List of Special Title Members
Posted 11/28/08

LegendarySucker wrote:


medda86 wrote:


LegendarySucker wrote:

I wish I could've added dishwasher etc, but there are only so many spaces for titles unfortunately, no more fun titles! But we can still hand out the ones we have already!


I removed the member title ... Am I smart or what? hahaha XD
baaka thought of bartender as a new title... but she wanted to ask you...
Though she's asleep now... I'm the only sweed still standing lol XD
So think about it and discuss it with baaka...
I already got my creator title... that's more than enoguh for me


Ya I think Bartender would be cool. It was gonna be the next one I added, but couldnt. What happens to all the members who hadnt been switched to "cook" yet? When you removed "member" did they become "cooks"? Or now are they nothing? =S


I think baaka changed everybody to cooks and now all the new members becomes cooks automatically...
Add the Bartender title when you got time
Cook
3518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tandang sora,quez...
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
how bout i become the official photographer or singer in the bar??? haha... f there is a bar tender den there is a bar ayt???XDlol...
Cook
3518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tandang sora,quez...
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
btw... is there a membership card??? id????O_O
Creator
116203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / At the studio.
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

okim06 wrote:

btw... is there a membership card??? id????O_O


We're working on it!
Cook
3518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tandang sora,quez...
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

LegendarySucker wrote:


okim06 wrote:

btw... is there a membership card??? id????O_O


We're working on it!


ohhh.... ok...^^ id be glad 2 have 1....^_^
PastryChef/moderator
6807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Pofff!!!!!! Fairy...
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
thank u thank u thank u for the title XD
Posted 12/17/08

okim06 wrote:

ohhh.... ok...^^ id be glad 2 have 1....^_^


we got like 2 now :P
see the membercards topic
Posted 3/20/09
Hey guys....I want to have a title someday but I need to earn it first and all I have done so far is burn stuff including my eyelashes! My goal is ........well.......apprentice? I just want my eyelashes back! I know! I could be the safety advisor! LOL jk JK Ill get it together but until I quit putting cheese over the burnt side of burgers I think Im just a threat to society! LOL Ill post that pic when I get it off my phone.
Souse Chef
4074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / m e x i c o
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
niceeee:)
PastryChef/moderator
6807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Pofff!!!!!! Fairy...
Offline
Posted 3/26/09

Dawnstar75 wrote:

Hey guys....I want to have a title someday but I need to earn it first and all I have done so far is burn stuff including my eyelashes! My goal is ........well.......apprentice? I just want my eyelashes back! I know! I could be the safety advisor! LOL jk JK Ill get it together but until I quit putting cheese over the burnt side of burgers I think Im just a threat to society! LOL Ill post that pic when I get it off my phone.


loool hihi now u make me feel sad and sorry for you ..at the same time i´m laughning .
Posted 3/27/09

Deviantgirl wrote:


Dawnstar75 wrote:

Hey guys....I want to have a title someday but I need to earn it first and all I have done so far is burn stuff including my eyelashes! My goal is ........well.......apprentice? I just want my eyelashes back! I know! I could be the safety advisor! LOL jk JK Ill get it together but until I quit putting cheese over the burnt side of burgers I think Im just a threat to society! LOL Ill post that pic when I get it off my phone.


loool hihi now u make me feel sad and sorry for you ..at the same time i´m laughning .


Ohhh this is great...Im happy that your laughing love!! It was meant to make everyone laugh Im a silly girl! Now I gotta g o post that pic. AWe the funny thing is that I told my hubby that I was going to take that pic of my burnt burgers withthe cheddar hiding the burned side and he said "GREAT! Now she will be famous for burning dinner everynight" Im really trying!! Im working on patience and waiting for the stove to heat up slowly instead of charbroiling the food all of the time.
Moderator
2629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Washington in mind
Offline
Posted 6/10/09
i am a sous chef!!
Posted 7/16/10
hey i'm a cook.....but why so excited about it cuz i'm The Invincible Legendary Warrior Of FeastLand and none of the previous warriors from FeastLand has proclaimed this title they were all chefs
Moderator
2629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Washington in mind
Offline
Posted 7/29/10
bwahah.. you be our crazy souse chef then Hihara... ahha i see you cooking like a whole pig on a spit or something....
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.