First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Do you think its cute?
Posted 8/29/08
ommygosh i love them!!i love theyre songs
6504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
No, I don't think they're cute.

Seriously, at the ice rink I skate at all the other skaters constantly play chipmunk music, and, after awhile, the songs get REALLY annoying.
Posted 8/29/08 , edited 8/29/08
hmmmmmmm dunno -___-
4436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Port of Coimbra
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
i know someone who goes with that name from a game i play

i hate him <.< as much as i can't stand those chipmunks
8512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
yea. i think so
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / waiha
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
got a turntable and some vinyl? increase the speed and make your own chipmunk music
Posted 8/29/08
all who like them are just childish, nuff said
Posted 8/29/08

thenatureofthings wrote:

I think they're infectious and I love when they remake popular songs lol- it's catchy :)


HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!! seriously?
3629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
They're alright, but I find the way they speak somewhat incomprehensible and annoying.
Posted 8/29/08

-jhontz- wrote:


thenatureofthings wrote:

I think they're infectious and I love when they remake popular songs lol- it's catchy :)


HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!! seriously?


yes, I am regrettably serious >.>
Posted 8/29/08

thenatureofthings wrote:


-jhontz- wrote:


thenatureofthings wrote:

I think they're infectious and I love when they remake popular songs lol- it's catchy :)


HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!! seriously?


yes, I am regrettably serious >.>


ok, *laughs* no offence lol
Posted 8/29/08
Crazy wild things.......tho its funny hearing sweeney todd music sung by em.. xD
Posted 8/29/08

-jhontz- wrote:


thenatureofthings wrote:


-jhontz- wrote:


thenatureofthings wrote:

I think they're infectious and I love when they remake popular songs lol- it's catchy :)


HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!! seriously?


yes, I am regrettably serious >.>


ok, *laughs* no offence lol


*laughs* it's nothing... I'm the dumbass who enjoys squeaky music >.<

I ought to have my ears cut off... I do not deserve them lol
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/22/09
Outdated + Yes/No thread.

Locked.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.