First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
have u ever flipped ur parents off
7375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The World That Wa...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
As a joke I do it all the time.

The one time I did it seriously...Yea...I was punished...I don't do it anymore. xD
Posted 9/2/08
yeah, so much I got kicked out of home
Posted 9/2/08
omg yes my mom got pissed off that she borke my ipod touch T____T advice DONT DO IT
Posted 9/2/08
Yeah, but that was a long time ago. My dad tore my books etc. =/ Broke stuff? Many.
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / City of Clans
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08

H_20 wrote:

yeah, so much I got kicked out of home


Ditto... It still felt good but I was out for hours in the cold.
49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
How do you flip your parents?
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
my dad is homocidal o_o he got pissed and burnt one of my school text books... yes... with fire...
1500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
Hmm not nemore i dont think, besides they cant kick me out of the house neway ^_^
7827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
Yea....way too many times.
Posted 9/3/08

Avalonblitz wrote:


H_20 wrote:

yeah, so much I got kicked out of home


Ditto... It still felt good but I was out for hours in the cold.


Parents don't be like to be wrong, you only got a couple of hours? so far I've been exiled by my mom for nearly a year now
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
My friend and his wife lets his children say bad things to them for the sake of friendship than being a parent. One day while was watching them their 14 year old son said fuck you to me. I think I had him do some chores, I smashed him across some hallways got him on the couch he begged me to stop before I slapped him a few times. I made him do his chores. This caused a one year of little contact with my friends but their children respected me after that.
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / City of Clans
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

H_20 wrote:


Avalonblitz wrote:


H_20 wrote:

yeah, so much I got kicked out of home


Ditto... It still felt good but I was out for hours in the cold.


Parents don't be like to be wrong, you only got a couple of hours? so far I've been exiled by my mom for nearly a year now


Ouch are you okay now?

But I wasn't really bad just a little argument, I basically walked out, came back 2 hours later then they told me to stay out, walked for 4 hours to my friends, stayed there for a while, came back home after 7 hours, by then it was 4am.
Posted 9/3/08

Avalonblitz wrote:

Ouch are you okay now?

But I wasn't really bad just a little argument, I basically walked out, came back 2 hours later then they told me to stay out, walked for 4 hours to my friends, stayed there for a while, came back home after 7 hours, by then it was 4am.


Ohhh im fine I moved in with my dad who treats me 10 times better then she ever did lol.
But I've done that before i ust walked out for hours and not come back its good to give everyone time and space to cool down otherwise tempers boil over and you really do end up being kicked out
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / City of Clans
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08

H_20 wrote:


Avalonblitz wrote:

Ouch are you okay now?

But I wasn't really bad just a little argument, I basically walked out, came back 2 hours later then they told me to stay out, walked for 4 hours to my friends, stayed there for a while, came back home after 7 hours, by then it was 4am.


Ohhh im fine I moved in with my dad who treats me 10 times better then she ever did lol.
But I've done that before i ust walked out for hours and not come back its good to give everyone time and space to cool down otherwise tempers boil over and you really do end up being kicked out

Oh that's good I hope you stay happy there. ^^
Though I once got told to stay out after not properly washing the windows, I really needed to get the train which comes every half an hour, to meet my friends we basically planned a halloween party and I was one of the main organisers, that as injustice I didn't get any help from washing and the windows are huge.
Posted 9/3/08
What's the point my family doesn't find it offensive lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.