First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
War in Iraq
777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/27/07

karolyyn wrote:


Acer2110 wrote:


karolyyn wrote:

Hahaaaaa, what angry? It's good!
After war between USA and Iraq there is civil war, their are killing theirselves :D
And thats very good, then USA don't have to work at so much.

They are worthy of this! Of course there are some people who deserve
a life too, but we can't end the war because of them.
Other way our future is grey, our children's future is black.
There is always somebody who wants a war, so if we don't fight, does that
someone else.

And anyway, Iraq started first. Who burned our countries flags?
Who terrorised? Who makes REVOLTs in the other country and
require their rights?

They are stupid and little shrewd.
They are crazy because of their religion.
Why they sacrify theirselves for example by going in the bus with a bomb?
Why they kill others if the wanna go in the "paradise"?
One man from Iraq wanted to say no to his religion, day after he murdered.


And anyway, Iraq started first. Who burned our countries flags?- Uhm Citzens of the States burn flags as well its called protesting. It may be illegal but are you gonna kill them cuz of it?

Who terrorised?- I'm not 100% sure but wasn't it Al Quida (sp?) And aren't they in Afghanastan?

Who makes REVOLTs in the other country and require their rights?- Isn't that what the states are doing right now?

They are stupid and little shrewd. They are crazy because of their religion.- Stupid and Shrewed well all people are stupid and shrewed. Crazy because of their religion? Well I could say the same about any religion.

As for the rest your not commenting on Iraq anymore your commenting on Terrorism.


WoW! Not bad!
But what about one man who wanted to deny his religion?
What about bombs in bus?
But what about pressmans hostages?

"Uhm Citzens of the States burn flags as well its called protesting. It may be illegal but are you gonna kill them cuz of it?"
Yes, I gonna kill the coz of this, coz they'll do the same.

"Crazy because of their religion? Well I could say the same about any religion."
It isn't exactly same.




again you are the essence and the result of a countries propaganda influencing the ignorant and the weak minded. all it would take is a public announcement from your government, or some flashy ad with some bells and whistles, and you weak mind would wrap yourself around it and would be all for it. i find it noble that you will back your country through thick and thin, i find it noble that people in iraq are still fighting the US. i find it stupid that you really dont have an opinion of your own. The US boasts that they are in Iraq, hell even the middle-east, as "Freedom Fighters", fighting for the rights the Iraqis and etc... Well so are the people you accuse of Terrorizing the US soldiers there own country. They are fighting for the rights, and fighting hard and have American troops fighting hard.
your genius comments after Acer comments you say

But what about one man who wanted to deny his religion?
What about bombs in bus?
But what about pressmans hostages?

people deny there religion everyday. Regardless of the situation. He denied his religion after he killed, Fine so he did, What about the other i dont know 20 million other Iraqis who haven't.
bombs on buses. bombs on buses is an act of WAR, knowing who did it, not hiding the fact who did it, and them taking responsibility for it.
Hostages POW, (in case your little head cant figure this out it means Prisoners of War)and they are Acts of War. There is no civility in war, expecting civility is moronic and delusional.

"Uhm Citzens of the States burn flags as well its called protesting. It may be illegal but are you gonna kill them cuz of it?"
Yes, I gonna kill the coz of this, coz they'll do the same.

That makes no sense, but how about Gandhi, would you kill Gandhi for protesting. Protesting is apart of the foundation of America, Because if it wasn't for that protesting it would still be a British Colony. Plus protesting is apart of a persons FREEDOM OF SPEECH, which is the First Amendment.


"Crazy because of their religion? Well I could say the same about any religion."
It isn't exactly same.

yes it is the EXACT same. War under religion has always existed, talk about a big one here umm... THE CRUSADES, CHRISTIANS vs MUSLIMS. The war on iraq, lets see...the iraqs are blowing people up and fighting the US in the name of Allah(Muslim God) and Jihad (not actually a person a term that refers to Holy War). Bush keeps saying that God will protect his troops, and will help them go on and defeat terrorism. Yeah even your idiot brain can figure that one out.

By the way it says your from Estonia, with your countries forced draft in World War 2, killing of tens of thousands of innocent people because they were trying to escape to another country for refugee status. The fact when USSR (Soviets) took over again after The country was invaded by the Germans, applied Communism to your country, and forced tens of thousands to work in labour camps in Siberia, which they died doing. and from the early 1950's there was a group "Metsavennad" which was a guerrilla group fighting for the separation from the USSR, fighting against the government. Kinda sounds like a Terrorist group, but they weren't, they were Freedom Fighters.

Being from a country the pretty much experienced the War on Iraq first hand from the late 1930's to the end of the Cold War, Your pretty...um...whats the word i'm looking for here...dense...stupid...ignorant...misinformed...yeah they all work.
10588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / ninja mode
Offline
Posted 3/27/07
Bravo! Bravo! stryfe604 can I use your last post for a English paper involving the historical conflict b/tn Muslims and Christians set during the modern era; but, serious man that was deep. did you know that Muslims have been at war with their own brothers the Hebrews for thousands of years over The Promised Land that God promised to the Hebrews!
of course that's just the biblical and the Judaism account . I'm sure that the Muslim's have a similar account. who knows which is really correct.
4883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Sask-at-chew-an,...
Offline
Posted 3/28/07
Yea stryfe604 hit the nail on the head. Wow. I had to delete my comment cuz his is damn near perfect.
11359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/28/07
I think Bush himself is lying about this war. He only want to use Iraq to test his big ass missles... The war is pointless, so he's firing every nuke he have to have them tested before people have a strike about this war. Or before he ended his job as a president.
10588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / ninja mode
Offline
Posted 3/28/07
what are you talking about? Bush hasn't launched any nuclear weapons at Iraq.
11359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/28/07

keelo wrote:

what are you talking about? Bush hasn't launched any nuclear weapons at Iraq.


Yet...

4883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Sask-at-chew-an,...
Offline
Posted 3/28/07

dawn1theMARCO wrote:

I think Bush himself is lying about this war. He only want to use Iraq to test his big ass missles... The war is pointless, so he's firing every nuke he have to have them tested before people have a strike about this war. Or before he ended his job as a president.



Ahahaha they did make a new bomb for the war in Iraq. It wasn't a nuke but apparently it was fairly powerful.
569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 3/28/07
they've made a lot of new bombs since the gulf war for desert warfare. A lot of them just include a whole lot of nitrogen, so they produce a lot of smoke, designed to smoke out any enemy troops that are camoflagued* or hiding in caves.

*spelled it wrong...
133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 3/28/07
It's pretty much about profitting and making money to certain companies who are very closley related to certain people in government, end of story.

Democracy, dictators, and all that jazz is what they tell the public to sell the war. Nothing ever changes.
569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 3/28/07

yurimoroz wrote:

It's pretty much about profitting and making money to certain companies who are very closley related to certain people in government, end of story.

Democracy, dictators, and all that jazz is what they tell the public to sell the war. Nothing ever changes.


he's right, in a way. the government just dances the same dance to a different tune every time their last excuse got a little too unbelievable.

But, seeing as the troops won't be coming out until at least next year, we should at least support them until then. Personally, the last thing i want in that war is more loss of innocent life. Pull ou now, and civil war is right around the corner. bad news.

1670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/12/07
Its so pointless! i get the whole thing about the revenge for 9/11, i was there and stuff but this is just too long, soldiers are suffering for Bush's stupid rich a**!
16084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/12/07

mzxaznangel wrote:

Its so pointless! i get the whole thing about the revenge for 9/11, i was there and stuff but this is just too long, soldiers are suffering for Bush's stupid rich a**!



LOL agree~!

149563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Aboard the Hyperion
Offline
Posted 4/12/07
I fully support the services of the men and women of the armed forces, but not the politics behind it. I think the American government has tread on thin ice for far too long. It should have been over after Saddam was taken out. It would have been smart of them to set some kind of temporary coalition commission instead of handling the problem themselves. Furthermore, they jumped the gun before aquiring more allies. This time around wasn\'t near compared to the first Gulf War.
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 4/12/07
Yeah... you need to support the war.. they're staying there for quite the long time. So we lose more troops the less you support. And you're saying that you don't want loss of soldiers? LOL. Bush's stubborn mind (ok somehow it became a good thing) WILL NOT pull the soldiers out of Iraq, until it's a better place. So good luck trying to think not supporting was going to help.
27741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/12/07
^a better place!think about the people in iraq,all the problems they have only a dictator could control,like saddam.i dont mean he was good for them,but what is now going to happen?its a total unstable country,the troops will never,never make this country save and peaceful.some conflicts cant be solved by a intervention of another country.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.