First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Favourite Quote From XXXholic
Member
6130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Namimori High
Offline
Posted 5/30/08 , edited 5/30/08
"There Are No Coincidences,Only Inevitability"- Yuuko
Member
5788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / right behind you
Offline
Posted 6/8/08 , edited 6/9/08
"there is no coincidence in this world, only hitsuzen"
Watanuki has weird movements?<D
604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 2/24/09 , edited 2/25/09
i like 'nothing in this world is coincidence. everything is hitsuzen'
it's like the motto of this manga, isn't it?
Member
901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 5/16/09 , edited 5/16/09
It was in the English dub,

"There are many unusual things in this world. Everyday events occur that cannot be explained. Bizarre phenomena that often go unnoticed because people close their eyes to what they don't understand. But the truth of the matter is, there are many unusual things in this world. And people.... People are the most mysterious of them all."
-Yuko Ichihara
Member
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/27/09 , edited 7/27/09
'' it's not like him to make such a cute thing....that four-eyed demon''--yuuko

she's talking about clow reed LOL
Member
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Canadahh.
Offline
Posted 8/21/09 , edited 8/22/09

lavender_hime wrote:

'' it's not like him to make such a cute thing....that four-eyed demon''--yuuko

she's talking about clow reed LOL


Haha, i love that ~!

(: At first when i read that quote from your post, i thought she was talking about watanuki.
Member
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/21/09 , edited 8/22/09

iShukumei wrote:


lavender_hime wrote:

'' it's not like him to make such a cute thing....that four-eyed demon''--yuuko

she's talking about clow reed LOL


Haha, i love that ~!

(: At first when i read that quote from your post, i thought she was talking about watanuki.


kimihiro didn't make a cute thing!

that cute thing is sakura's wand from card captor sakura...^_^

Member
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Canadahh.
Offline
Posted 8/22/09 , edited 8/22/09

lavender_hime wrote:


iShukumei wrote:


lavender_hime wrote:

'' it's not like him to make such a cute thing....that four-eyed demon''--yuuko

she's talking about clow reed LOL


Haha, i love that ~!

(: At first when i read that quote from your post, i thought she was talking about watanuki.


kimihiro didn't make a cute thing!

that cute thing is sakura's wand from card captor sakura...^_^



Ohh right ~! Now everything makes sense.
Member
354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / england
Offline
Posted 10/9/10 , edited 10/9/10
I like this one

The hidden world is a dream, like the truth of a night's memory - Yuuko Ichihara
Member
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Pasig
Offline
Posted 5/9/11 , edited 5/10/11
"words are ferocious beast...
even if you only say them once, you can't take your words back...
you can't ignore them either...

no matter how unaware a person is of their self-inflicted limits, they continue to use those words...
...
words are alive and they have power over our role in our lives..."
-yuuko.xxx.holic
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.