First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
ThE rEsTaUrAnT aT tHe CrUiSe ShIp... ...
clan member
19119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
Allright! The lunch is ready! Here have some:





A special service for u! We have a parfait here:


Hope all of u enjoys it!!! Thnk you! ^^
clan member
9124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Just Right Behind...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

Samurai_princess wrote:

Allright! The lunch is ready! Here have some:





A special service for u! We have a parfait here:


Hope all of u enjoys it!!! Thnk you! ^^


Wa all ice-cream?/ O.O AHHH BrainfreeZE >< AHHHHHHHH *wipe my mouth* *thumbs up* Delicious ^ ^
Posted 8/31/08
hahhah wow.......umm Im shy
clan member
19119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

_DARKSABER_ wrote:

hahhah wow.......umm Im shy


well u no need to b shy! Just tuck in! ^^
Posted 8/31/08
okay hahahahah......-uneasiness
Creator
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In a mist of silence
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

_DARKSABER_ wrote:

okay hahahahah......-uneasiness


its okay just feel free ^ ^
clan member
1087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
wow i'm gonna get real fat if i eat all of those......... * mind still wants to eat *
clan member
19119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

cheropteran wrote:


_DARKSABER_ wrote:

okay hahahahah......-uneasiness


its okay just feel free ^ ^


wow that was a very nice pictures there! ^^ Who r you with in this picture? ^^
clan member
19119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

jay91chouwong wrote:

wow i'm gonna get real fat if i eat all of those......... * mind still wants to eat *


Well just eat it! Is okay! ^^
clan member
19119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
we have a special dinner 2night! i already prepared the dinner but we cannot eat it now! We have to wait unil at night! ^^
Creator
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In a mist of silence
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

Samurai_princess wrote:


cheropteran wrote:


_DARKSABER_ wrote:

okay hahahahah......-uneasiness


its okay just feel free ^ ^


wow that was a very nice pictures there! ^^ Who r you with in this picture? ^^


im the redhead ^ ^
clan member
19119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08


I see then who r the brown hair? Me?
Posted 8/31/08

Samurai_princess wrote:



I see then who r the brown hair? Me?


hahahahahaha LOL
Creator
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In a mist of silence
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

_DARKSABER_ wrote:


Samurai_princess wrote:


cheropteran wrote:


Samurai_princess wrote:


cheropteran wrote:


_DARKSABER_ wrote:

okay hahahahah......-uneasiness


its okay just feel free ^ ^


wow that was a very nice pictures there! ^^ Who r you with in this picture? ^^


im the redhead ^ ^


I see then who r the brown hair? Me?


hahahahahaha LOL


yup yup thats you ^ ^

clan member
19119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
wow that really me! Man we two just like twins! ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.