First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
tHe SwImMiNg PoOl On ThE cRuIsE... ...
clan member
9124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Just Right Behind...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
loL! here~ hold my hand~
Member
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / under piles of bo...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

leeon007 wrote:

loL! here~ hold my hand~


ehehe... if i hold ur hand... sure u will sink wif me lo...
clan member
2063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhre ove the...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

Samurai_princess wrote:


leeon007 wrote:


Samurai_princess wrote:


anniza wrote:



how do i look?


nice swim suit! Man i so full. I just eat all the breakfast and lunch at the restaurant since no one eat it! It will b a waste! I wonder why everyone didn't online 2day! Only a few of peole online here! anyway looks like leeon the one who birthday 2day also didn't come 2day! I just put a birthday party for him at the restaurant! How bout we eat the food after we swim at the pool? Then we watch the firework k? The firework haven't start yet! It would b start after we eat at the restaurant! ^^


*nose bleed*


anniza there is prevert here! Want me to punch him? *glare at leeon*



pevert!! * punches 3 times on the face* u!! just watch out.. jk!!

clan member
9124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Just Right Behind...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

anniza wrote:


Samurai_princess wrote:


leeon007 wrote:


Samurai_princess wrote:


anniza wrote:



how do i look?


nice swim suit! Man i so full. I just eat all the breakfast and lunch at the restaurant since no one eat it! It will b a waste! I wonder why everyone didn't online 2day! Only a few of peole online here! anyway looks like leeon the one who birthday 2day also didn't come 2day! I just put a birthday party for him at the restaurant! How bout we eat the food after we swim at the pool? Then we watch the firework k? The firework haven't start yet! It would b start after we eat at the restaurant! ^^


*nose bleed*


anniza there is prevert here! Want me to punch him? *glare at leeon*



pevert!! * punches 3 times on the face* u!! just watch out.. jk!!



><luckly i dodge it ><
Creator
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In a mist of silence
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
ahaha llz another couple ^ ^ i guess im off the hook yeah! la la la u could kiss now ^ ^
Posted 9/4/08

cheropteran wrote:

ahaha llz another couple ^ ^ i guess im off the hook yeah! la la la u could kiss now ^ ^



i agree with u samu-chan >_< kiss now!!! *holding a video cam*
Creator
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In a mist of silence
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

xxxaishiteruxxx wrote:


cheropteran wrote:

ahaha llz another couple ^ ^ i guess im off the hook yeah! la la la u could kiss now ^ ^



i agree with u samu-chan >_< kiss now!!! *holding a video cam*


ahaha *cheers leeon and jadeas* kiss! kiss! kiss!! DO IT !! *got a cam* ima post this on youtube lolz!!
clan member
9124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Just Right Behind...
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
=.= Just plying with her also cannot? o.o
Creator
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In a mist of silence
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

leeon007 wrote:

=.= Just plying with her also cannot? o.o


too bad nothing to put in youtube T^T
clan member
9124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Just Right Behind...
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

cheropteran wrote:


leeon007 wrote:

=.= Just plying with her also cannot? o.o


too bad nothing to put in youtube T^T


Dam u lol~
Posted 9/4/08

leeon007 wrote:

=.= Just plying with her also cannot? o.o


yah.....i agree w/ samu -chan....xo sad....................LOLZ
Creator
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In a mist of silence
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

leeon007 wrote:


cheropteran wrote:


leeon007 wrote:

=.= Just plying with her also cannot? o.o


too bad nothing to put in youtube T^T


Dam u lol~


aww come on just a little kiss in the forehead...no....cheek......no.......LIPS!!

like this ^ ^ hahaha *turns on cam*

clan member
19119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
*splash to the water & swim quickly to the end and swim back again*
clan member
19119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
*looking at everyone*
"whoa whata romantic scene!"
*took a my mobile and record everthing at there*
clan member
9124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Just Right Behind...
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

cheropteran wrote:


leeon007 wrote:


cheropteran wrote:


leeon007 wrote:

=.= Just plying with her also cannot? o.o


too bad nothing to put in youtube T^T


Dam u lol~


aww come on just a little kiss in the forehead...no....cheek......no.......LIPS!!

like this ^ ^ hahaha *turns on cam*



o..o samu-chan jealous?? loL! jking..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.