First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Teacher SIGN UP
Posted 9/3/08

blackharu1 wrote:

Nickname: Haru
Job: Fun Class Teacher!
Pic:


Gomme yOo Haru-chi..
I already have a teacher in there..
Gomen.. *bow...*
Teacher
32618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

maSahIro_naTsume wrote:


blackharu1 wrote:

Nickname: Haru
Job: Fun Class Teacher!
Pic:


Gomme yOo Haru-chi..
I already have a teacher in there..
Gomen.. *bow...*


ok how about English class?
Posted 9/3/08

blackharu1 wrote:


maSahIro_naTsume wrote:


blackharu1 wrote:

Nickname: Haru
Job: Fun Class Teacher!
Pic:


Gomme yOo Haru-chi..
I already have a teacher in there..
Gomen.. *bow...*


ok how about English class?



Ok.. Please open ur own Forum class..
I'll find the student as fast as i can!! *smiles*
Thx.. ^^
Teacher
6324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / everywere
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
Nickname: Eva (or Evangeline)
Job: Gym teacher
Pic:
or most likely the bottom
Teacher
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Cookie Land~!
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
Nickname: luigi
Job: music teacher
Pic:
Posted 9/3/08

blackharu159 wrote:

Nickname: Eva (or Evangeline)
Job: Gym teacher
Pic:
or most likely the bottom


Thx.. i like the top.. *smiles*
sorry ^^

Yoroshiku nee~ Eva-Sensei ^^
Please make ur own forum class..
Thx.. *bow*
Posted 9/3/08

luigi14 wrote:

Nickname: luigi
Job: music teacher
Pic:



Yoroshiku nee~~ Luigi-sensei ^^
hope u enjoy being a teacher ^^
please make ur own Forum class :)
Posted 9/3/08

maSahIro_naTsume wrote:


i_am_akemi wrote:

Nickname: Kemi-Chii
Job: teacher (?)
Pic:


Thx for sign up..
The job must fill by wht class that u are teach.. ^^
u said that u want to be Fun class teacher right??
So.. it would be like this

Nickname: Kemi-Chii
Job: Fun class Teacher
Pic:


^^


Ahh haii haii^^ !! Sorry >__>

Teacher
3771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / are you trying to...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
Nickname:Sharii-chan
Job: Art teacher
Pic:
Posted 9/4/08

animelover-chan wrote:

Nickname:Sharii-chan
Job: Art teacher
Pic:


Yoroshiku nee~~ Sharii-sensei ^^
Please make ur own Forum Class ^^
JOIN IT!!!
Teacher
2602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / nandemoii tessa.....
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

maSahIro_naTsume wrote:


ajem wrote:

nickname; Aa
job ; social teacher


Yoroshiku nee~~ Aa-sensei ^^
u can make ur own forum class now..
i'll find the student as fast as i can..
thx *bow*

PS : could u give me ur pic?? thx.. *smiles*


sure ^^
Teacher
2602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / nandemoii tessa.....
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

maSahIro_naTsume wrote:


kuroi_chi wrote:




no need to bow -^ ^- ( make me look kinda ol' u know) lol
you need wat pic anime? clamp artwork?

p/s...



Ok..
Pic?? it's up to u..
If the pic isn't clamp artwork it's okay.. *smiles*



can you do me a favor ????
NEVER EVER LISTEN TO WHAT kuroi_chi SUGGEST OF MY NAME !!!!

Posted 9/4/08

ajem wrote:


maSahIro_naTsume wrote:


ajem wrote:

nickname; Aa
job ; social teacher


Yoroshiku nee~~ Aa-sensei ^^
u can make ur own forum class now..
i'll find the student as fast as i can..
thx *bow*

PS : could u give me ur pic?? thx.. *smiles*


sure ^^


Thx.. I put it at profile.. ^^
Posted 9/4/08

ajem wrote:


maSahIro_naTsume wrote:


kuroi_chi wrote:




no need to bow -^ ^- ( make me look kinda ol' u know) lol
you need wat pic anime? clamp artwork?

p/s...



Ok..
Pic?? it's up to u..
If the pic isn't clamp artwork it's okay.. *smiles*



can you do me a favor ????
NEVER EVER LISTEN TO WHAT kuroi_chi SUGGEST OF MY NAME !!!!



Ok..ok.. i got it.. !!!
Teacher
2602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / nandemoii tessa.....
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

maSahIro_naTsume wrote:


ajem wrote:


maSahIro_naTsume wrote:


kuroi_chi wrote:




no need to bow -^ ^- ( make me look kinda ol' u know) lol
you need wat pic anime? clamp artwork?

p/s...



Ok..
Pic?? it's up to u..
If the pic isn't clamp artwork it's okay.. *smiles*



can you do me a favor ????
NEVER EVER LISTEN TO WHAT kuroi_chi SUGGEST OF MY NAME !!!!



Ok..ok.. i got it.. !!!


thank you very much ~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.