First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards
Posted 10/28/08

yuki_ryoma wrote:

username:yuki-ryoma
nickname:yuki-san
DOB:20 december
rank:member
layout:3


Here you go:



PM me if you don't like it. I can also make you another one if you want to.^^

Message for all of you: I can make you another ID if you want to
Member
436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
Username:Nerinelycoris
Nickname:Asa chan
Birthday:june 8 1989
Rank: member
layout #:

thank you
Posted 11/9/08

Nerinelycoris wrote:

Username:Nerinelycoris
Nickname:Asa chan
Birthday:june 8 1989
Rank: member
layout #:

thank you


Here you go:


If you want another I can make you one again...same goes for all of you who already signed.
Member
512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / UTM
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
Username: enteral-darkness
Nickname: Chibi
Birthday: May 7
Rank: Member

Sorry! Don't know how to put the pic on here, but here's the address for the pic!

layout: http://fc98.deviantart.com/fs28/i/2008/055/9/5/Knowing_by_PropertyoftheUchiha.png
or
http://fc18.deviantart.com/fs16/f/2007/133/f/4/Pendulous_Threads_by_Samurai_PET.png
or
http://fc99.deviantart.com/fs19/f/2007/257/2/4/NARUTO__SasuSaku_by_ormsqueak.jpg
or
http://fc51.deviantart.com/fs23/i/2008/023/9/d/High_School_Year_Frontpage_by_ButterflyatNL.jpg
Posted 12/11/08

enteral-darkness wrote:

Username: enteral-darkness
Nickname: Chibi
Birthday: May 7
Rank: Member

Sorry! Don't know how to put the pic on here, but here's the address for the pic!

layout: http://fc98.deviantart.com/fs28/i/2008/055/9/5/Knowing_by_PropertyoftheUchiha.png
or
http://fc18.deviantart.com/fs16/f/2007/133/f/4/Pendulous_Threads_by_Samurai_PET.png
or
http://fc99.deviantart.com/fs19/f/2007/257/2/4/NARUTO__SasuSaku_by_ormsqueak.jpg
or
http://fc51.deviantart.com/fs23/i/2008/023/9/d/High_School_Year_Frontpage_by_ButterflyatNL.jpg


Here you go:
Member
512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / UTM
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

Jamie_25 wrote:


enteral-darkness wrote:

Username: enteral-darkness
Nickname: Chibi
Birthday: May 7
Rank: Member

Sorry! Don't know how to put the pic on here, but here's the address for the pic!

layout: http://fc98.deviantart.com/fs28/i/2008/055/9/5/Knowing_by_PropertyoftheUchiha.png
or
http://fc18.deviantart.com/fs16/f/2007/133/f/4/Pendulous_Threads_by_Samurai_PET.png
or
http://fc99.deviantart.com/fs19/f/2007/257/2/4/NARUTO__SasuSaku_by_ormsqueak.jpg
or
http://fc51.deviantart.com/fs23/i/2008/023/9/d/High_School_Year_Frontpage_by_ButterflyatNL.jpg


Here you go:


Thanks! Love it!
Posted 12/12/08

enteral-darkness wrote:


Jamie_25 wrote:


enteral-darkness wrote:

Username: enteral-darkness
Nickname: Chibi
Birthday: May 7
Rank: Member

Sorry! Don't know how to put the pic on here, but here's the address for the pic!

layout: http://fc98.deviantart.com/fs28/i/2008/055/9/5/Knowing_by_PropertyoftheUchiha.png
or
http://fc18.deviantart.com/fs16/f/2007/133/f/4/Pendulous_Threads_by_Samurai_PET.png
or
http://fc99.deviantart.com/fs19/f/2007/257/2/4/NARUTO__SasuSaku_by_ormsqueak.jpg
or
http://fc51.deviantart.com/fs23/i/2008/023/9/d/High_School_Year_Frontpage_by_ButterflyatNL.jpg


Here you go:


Thanks! Love it!


I'm glad you love it. ^^
780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
Username: Jenntang
Nickname: Jenn
Birthday: April 16
Rank: Member
layout:

Please don't have the words on there face
Member
20048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / K.S.A
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
Username:shr55
Nickname:sara-chan
Birthday:feb 22
Rank: member
layout:# 1
Posted 1/7/09

Jenntang wrote:

Username: Jenntang
Nickname: Jenn
Birthday: April 16
Rank: Member
layout:

Please don't have the words on there face

Here you go:
Posted 1/7/09

shr55 wrote:

Username:shr55
Nickname:sara-chan
Birthday:feb 22
Rank: member
layout:# 1


Member
20048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / K.S.A
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

Jamie_25 wrote:


shr55 wrote:

Username:shr55
Nickname:sara-chan
Birthday:feb 22
Rank: member
layout:# 1




thanx alot Jamie_25
Posted 1/8/09

shr55 wrote:


Jamie_25 wrote:


shr55 wrote:

Username:shr55
Nickname:sara-chan
Birthday:feb 22
Rank: member
layout:# 1




thanx alot Jamie_25


no prob. hope you like it.^^
Member
1119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Earth..duuhh
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
Username: animegurl1055
nickname: yori-chan
D.O.B: November 22
layout 1 please


arigatou gozaimasu
Posted 3/27/09

animegurl1055 wrote:

Username: animegurl1055
nickname: yori-chan
D.O.B: November 22
layout 1 please


arigatou gozaimasu


Here u go:
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.