First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Students SIGN UP
Posted 8/30/08 , edited 9/22/08
IrasshaImaSse... *open the door*

If u want to be a student, u must fill this...

Nickname:
Grade:
Class:
Pic:


Don't 4get to sign up add the class that u Like... ^^
BTW CLASS OPEN NOW !!!! Enjoy It.. !!!

oh yeah.. the students that want study in asian studies class, please join there..

Student
5375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / PS Company
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
nickname: Dai Saito
grade: grade 6
class: gym class
pic:
Posted 8/31/08

hikaru231 wrote:

nickname: Dai Saito
grade: grade 6
class: gym class
pic:


Thx and WELCOME to CLAMP SCHOOL..
The Gym class will be open soon, after i find the teacher.. ^^

Student
5375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / PS Company
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

maSahIro_naTsume wrote:


hikaru231 wrote:

nickname: Dai Saito
grade: grade 6
class: gym class
pic:


Thx and WELCOME to CLAMP SCHOOL..
The Gym class will be open soon, after i find the teacher.. ^^



ok see ya then ms principle
Posted 9/2/08
[b]Nickname: Mikie
Grade:9th
Class:Kind of Magic
Dark Magic
Pic:
Posted 9/3/08
Nickname:shana
Grade:8th
Class:(can we pick two or more classes) gym class and music
Pic:
Posted 9/3/08

Random_Punk_Girl wrote:

[b]Nickname: Mikie
Grade:9th
Class:Kind of Magic
Dark Magic
Pic:


Thx.. Mikie-chan..
Please sign up at the Forum class and meet ur Teacher, Hime-sensei ^^

Posted 9/3/08

erih wrote:

Nickname:shana
Grade:8th
Class:(can we pick two or more classes) gym class and music
Pic:


Sure, why not?!.. *smile*
I'll open class after i find a teacher.. be patien 'kay???..
Thx, Shana-san
Posted 9/3/08

maSahIro_naTsume wrote:


erih wrote:

Nickname:shana
Grade:8th
Class:(can we pick two or more classes) gym class and music
Pic:


Sure, why not?!.. *smile*
I'll open class after i find a teacher.. be patien 'kay???..
Thx, Shana-san


ok then see you ms.principal
i'm going to wait till that time and also i'm excited to know who's new my classmates
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
Grade:6
Class:Gym, Fun, Music, Kind of Magic
Pic:
31808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nope not telling ya!
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
Nickname:Ayame
Grade:8th
Class:maths,music,fun and kind of magic class
Pic:
Posted 9/3/08

adelineang840 wrote:

Grade:6
Class:Gym, Fun, Music, Kind of Magic
Pic:


Name please?? ^^

Posted 9/3/08

KawaiiHimeka-chan wrote:

Nickname:Ayame
Grade:8th
Class:maths,music,fun and kind of magic class
Pic:



Welcome Ayame-chan ^^ nice to meet u :)
I'm principal here.. so enjoy ur class and
i'll find the teacher as fast as I can find it.. ^^
Thx.. *bow*

31808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nope not telling ya!
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

maSahIro_naTsume wrote:


KawaiiHimeka-chan wrote:

Nickname:Ayame
Grade:8th
Class:maths,music,fun and kind of magic class
Pic:



Welcome Ayame-chan ^^ nice to meet u :)
I'm principal here.. so enjoy ur class and
i'll find the teacher as fast as I can find it.. ^^
Thx.. *bow*



Arigatou principal-sama ^^ *bows*
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

maSahIro_naTsume wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:

Grade:6
Class:Gym, Fun, Music, Kind of Magic
Pic:


Name please?? ^^



you can call me by any name you want
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.