First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Students SIGN UP
31808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nope not telling ya!
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

maSahIro_naTsume wrote:


KawaiiHimeka-chan wrote:


maSahIro_naTsume wrote:


KawaiiHimeka-chan wrote:

Nickname:Ayame
Grade:8th
Class:maths,music,fun and kind of magic class
Pic:



Welcome Ayame-chan ^^ nice to meet u :)
I'm principal here.. so enjoy ur class and
i'll find the teacher as fast as I can find it.. ^^
Thx.. *bow*



ano...can i also join fun class,science and chemistry class and english???


Sure.. ^^


thank u!!!! ^^
Posted 9/11/08
Nickname: Jaime~Chan OR Angel~Chan OR just Angel =)
Grade: 8
Class: Dark Magic Class, Art, Music, And animal class (if there is such thing)
Pic:
Posted 9/13/08

Angelcake1290 wrote:

Nickname: Jaime~Chan OR Angel~Chan OR just Angel =)
Grade: 8
Class: Dark Magic Class, Art, Music, And animal class (if there is such thing)
Pic:


Thx 4 joining.. Jaime-chan..
Hope u enjoy studying here.. ^^

PS : about animal class i'll find a teacher that want teach there.. ^^
Student
19980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
Nickname: jean
Grade: 12
Class: mathematics, swordsmanship, asian studies
Pic:
Posted 9/22/08

143shaoran wrote:

Nickname: jean
Grade: 12
Class: mathematics, swordsmanship, asian studies
Pic:


welcome, Jean!!!
Hope u enjoy study here..
Student
19980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

maSahIro_naTsume wrote:


143shaoran wrote:

Nickname: jean
Grade: 12
Class: mathematics, swordsmanship, asian studies
Pic:


welcome, Jean!!!
Hope u enjoy study here..


yay^^ thanks
Student
6625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Tokyo,Japan(wish...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
nickname:So-san,-chan or whatever you want with "SO"
grade:10th
class:gym,music,draw,litterature,sew,cook and some kind of magic!
pic

Posted 10/28/08

sonhi wrote:

nickname:So-san,-chan or whatever you want with "SO"
grade:10th
class:gym,music,draw,litterature,sew,cook and some kind of magic!
pic



meow~~~
so many pic??

litterature, sew, and cook will be open soon after i find the teacher..
after the classes is open, please sign up there.. thx
Posted 11/14/08
Nickname:yuki
Grade:5
Class:swordmanship
Pic:
Student
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth/Shin Makoku
Offline
Posted 11/14/08 , edited 11/18/08
Nickname: Miyuki... I can be called Yuki-chan or Miyu
Grade: 6
Class: swordmanship, music, asian studies, archery (if there is one), magic and sciences
Pic:
Student
1736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / TOMOEDA
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
Nickname: Rocket2
Grade: 6th
Class: Art Class
Pic:

Student
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/3/09
Nickname: lavender_hime
Grade: 7th grade
Class: fun music magic
Pic:
Posted 12/8/09 , edited 12/8/09
Nickname: Eri
Grade: 8
Class: music, art, science/chemestry, black magic, and math
Pic:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.