First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply CAFE DE lOVERS!!
Member
2145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
okay jsut dropping by hahaha
Creator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
hiiiiiiiiiiiii want to talk nyuu haha
Member
11405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guam
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
ano... de is a french word for the that is put in front of nouns to show whether its masculine or feminine.... basically what your saying is cafe of the lovers :3
Creator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

luneth34 wrote:

ano... de is a french word for the that is put in front of nouns to show whether its masculine or feminine.... basically what your saying is cafe of the lovers :3


ano de haha okkkkkkkkk
Member
11405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guam
Offline
Posted 9/8/08 , edited 9/8/08
its also used in spanish as a word for the.... :3
Creator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

luneth34 wrote:

its also used in spanish as a word for the.... :3


for the......for f..for the what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
11405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guam
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
its for the word "the" baka lols
Creator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

luneth34 wrote:

its for the word "the" baka lols


"the"stupid???nyuu
Member
11405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guam
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

kittymeo wrote:


luneth34 wrote:

its for the word "the" baka lols


"the"stupid???nyuu


it means "the"

-_-
Posted 9/10/08

luneth34 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


luneth34 wrote:

its for the word "the" baka lols


"the"stupid???nyuu


it means "the"

-_-




HEY marc i didnt know u were in this grp!?
Member
11405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guam
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

finally_pink123 wrote:


luneth34 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


luneth34 wrote:

its for the word "the" baka lols


"the"stupid???nyuu


it means "the"

-_-




HEY marc i didnt know u were in this grp!?


i got dragged in by a friend who wishes to remain anonymous -_-;;;
Creator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

luneth34 wrote:


finally_pink123 wrote:


luneth34 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


luneth34 wrote:

its for the word "the" baka lols


"the"stupid???nyuu


it means "the"

-_-




HEY marc i didnt know u were in this grp!?


i got dragged in by a friend who wishes to remain anonymous -_-;;;


so what shoude we talk about!??
Member
11405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guam
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

kittymeo wrote:


luneth34 wrote:


finally_pink123 wrote:


luneth34 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


luneth34 wrote:

its for the word "the" baka lols


"the"stupid???nyuu


it means "the"

-_-




HEY marc i didnt know u were in this grp!?


i got dragged in by a friend who wishes to remain anonymous -_-;;;


so what shoude we talk about!??


howabout how kumquats look like melons? ^3^
Creator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
what's a kumquats ????
Member
11405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guam
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
O_O T_T -_- nvm
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.