First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
what animes get on your nerves?
5591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
For me, anime that has soo many episodes and the ending just sucks
1886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In A Anime World
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

SimplyBill wrote:

No anime gets on my nerves; however, lots of characters gets on my nerves.


same here
551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / * Your Nightmare *
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

gravitywings wrote:

Naruto and Shugo Chara. And those animes that always have the typical storyline of one dude liked by many girls (ex. Love Hina, Ichigo 100%, etc)


My point exactly....
I hate cheezy, ecchi or cliche plots.... (especially shugo chara, I wish I could burn it.... sigh )
1270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

itsHANNAHx wrote:

animes get on my nerves when they leave me hanging. like zombie - loan . but i still love the series.
xP


i know.. it has a very dissapointing end to it. is there more in the manga?
1270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

demonicshii-chan30 wrote:

naruto,bleach,inuyasha,vampire knight.


why Vampire Knight?
24529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Calgary, Alberta
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

littlekitty29 wrote:


demonicshii-chan30 wrote:

naruto,bleach,inuyasha,vampire knight.


why Vampire Knight?


agree too Vampire knight annoying when its not actually good and ppl say it is
4170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / somewhere ur eyes...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

BunearYcute wrote:


deidaralover12345 wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

No anime gets on my nerves; however, lots of characters gets on my nerves.


Totally agree


Same's here


me too.
1270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

soccerscot15 wrote:


littlekitty29 wrote:


demonicshii-chan30 wrote:

naruto,bleach,inuyasha,vampire knight.


why Vampire Knight?


agree too Vampire knight annoying when its not actually good and ppl say it is


??? so you say its annoying? how? i don't see it as annoying.
17149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
Da Capo
Da Capo SS
Vampire Knight
1637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Croatia
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

littlekitty29 wrote:
??? so you say its annoying? how? i don't see it as annoying.

Because at least 30% of each freaking episode we have character staring at each other... in silence. What, they communicating telepathically or something?

24529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Calgary, Alberta
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

littlekitty29 wrote:


soccerscot15 wrote:


littlekitty29 wrote:


demonicshii-chan30 wrote:

naruto,bleach,inuyasha,vampire knight.


why Vampire Knight?


agree too Vampire knight annoying when its not actually good and ppl say it is


??? so you say its annoying? how? i don't see it as annoying.


annoying because ppl say its so good when its not i there lots of parts they skipped and ignored which could of mad it better also there were unecceary parts in it to its no wonder VK is rated high
86 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
Vampire Knight 4 me i dont know what all the hype about it was for
1050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / kuwait
Offline
Posted 9/3/08



Any duplicated anime
213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
I hate pretty much all shoujo...well at least all the typical ones with the annoying, self proclaimed 'independant', weak, spazzy female leads who jump to conclusions. Or if the manga/anime is filled with only romance turmoils that are hardly interesting. Tis why I prefer shounen or yaoi.
7991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L.A.
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
kiranrin revolution, mamoette lollypop,
yea :[ they're very similar arnt they. . . .
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.