First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[KPop] Se7en
121090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
California
Offline
Posted 4/7/07
It seems like yesterday when I first came out wearing wheels...
I can't believe it's already been 4 years~ ^^

A day yesterday...
I... singer Se7en debuted 4 years ago...
Now I look back...

Becoming a singer made my days happy...
I enjoy being on stage..
Fan meeting moments...
Deep emotions I felt when I got awards...

One by one I look back on those moments..
I made a lot of memories with LuckySe7en...

The time I had with everyone...
I reminisce..
Every bit of the memories remains in my heart..

I will never forget them...
From debut up to now..

I can't express how thankful I am...
My love for LuckySe7en..

How will I do it?

I always think...
You see me happy..having fun...laughing..
Sometimes crying..

For me, always doing my best...
beautiful stage.. It's my responsibility to give you good music...
Since my debut until now, I have never forgotten that...

4 years...
If it's long, it's long..
If it's short, it's a short time...
but I experienced so much...

I also think that I've matured during that time...
of course everyone matured too..

Singer Se7en... it walks until now...
I've already reached halfway?
If not... the end still hasn't come?

There are lot of things I want to do...
After the drama, I learned so many things as an actor...

When the 747 concert finishes...
I'll be able to meet my domestic fans..
But I can't promise...

Broadening my horizons..
It's my dream to expand more...
I will work hard...

Even if you're not going to see me... in your hearts, you will always be supporting me right?

You always remained proud of Se7en..
It seems that until now, we both believed in each other..
Let's keep our friendship...

Everyone, remember... in your hearts...
Always remember Se7en...
Promise!!

we are one!
&
alwayz no.1
8844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ಌNYC, the BIG APPLEಌ
Offline
Posted 4/7/07
^song lyrics or poem?
if its a poem, very fantastic,
if its a song lyrics, i never heard of it? maybe because its in eng. translation >.<"
121090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
California
Offline
Posted 4/7/07
^poem
5986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / lazing in England
Offline
Posted 4/7/07
What sells his albums?

Sugarcoated image?
Happy Larry dancing?
Sissy looks?
Dodgy singing?
Poseurship?
8844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ಌNYC, the BIG APPLEಌ
Offline
Posted 4/7/07
^ why do you think that? o.o
20230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/7/07

catex wrote:

What sells his albums?

Sugarcoated image?
Happy Larry dancing?
Sissy looks?
Dodgy singing?
Poseurship?


All of the above, mostly his "sissy looks" though.
===

That poem isn't very good. It has no format. You should read Have Your Pi's "A Guide to the Art of Poetry" over at the gaiaonline forum.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5458281
121090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
California
Offline
Posted 4/7/07
the poem is decent and its the thought that counts. its not written by a poet or anything. se7en doesn't have "sissy look" i'm sure his fans will agree.
8844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ಌNYC, the BIG APPLEಌ
Offline
Posted 4/7/07
^ yup me agree!!
20230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/7/07

cnaung1 wrote:

the poem is decent and its the thought that counts. its not written by a poet or anything. se7en doesn't have "sissy look" i'm sure his fans will agree.


I can tell you didn't read that link I posted.

"Therapy-poetry Myth #1: "Poetry is about feelings. If you're not trying to sell your poetry, it doesn't have to conform to artistic standards."

Response: The reason those standards exist is because they define the elements of a poem that make it effective. If a poem is missing enough of those elements, it conveys nothing and hence is useless to anyone other than the author. Or possibly the author's friends."

I believe that Se7en is popular because of mainly his looks which can be seen through a lot of the comments on how he's a "hottie", "is hot", "has a sexy body", etc...just to name a few comments from earlier in this thread.
121090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
California
Offline
Posted 4/7/07
i see that you haven't read the first post. i do agree with you that most of the comments are about his looks but the main reason why his fans like him is because of his voice.
20230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/7/07
That...that made no sense. Were you trying to mock what I wrote in my previous post?

I was stating my opinion based upon what was written in this thread and what I know. You don't need to get so defensive. You say that "..the main reason why his fans like him is because of [his] voice" but I fail to see your point when the majority of the comments on this thread were about his looks.
37339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/7/07
i believe that se7en is famous for his looks and his voice..
its kinda common sense that if he was only famous for his looks then why would ppl listen to his musik.. for example farenheit.. i dont think that band has all cute guys there just maybe 1 but i like their musik .. it wasnt because i like how wu zun looks i listen 2 his musik .
8844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ಌNYC, the BIG APPLEಌ
Offline
Posted 4/7/07

redgarnettk wrote:


catex wrote:

What sells his albums?

Sugarcoated image?
Happy Larry dancing?
Sissy looks?
Dodgy singing?
Poseurship?


All of the above, mostly his "sissy looks" though.
===

That poem isn't very good. It has no format. You should read Have Your Pi's "A Guide to the Art of Poetry" over at the gaiaonline forum.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5458281


so ur saying her poem is no good? its her opinion about how she feels about se7en anyway... in her own words o.o
121090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
California
Offline
Posted 4/7/07
its se7en's poem
20230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/7/07

kfreako wrote:

so ur saying her poem is no good? its her opinion about how she feels about se7en anyway... in her own words o.o


To answer the first question:


redgarnettk wrote:

That poem isn't very good.


Second of all, I never said no one could say Se7en wasn't good. I believe that Do0mAid on page 3 stated "Everyone is entitled to their opinion..."


cnaung1 wrote:

its se7en's poem


If Se7en wrote that poem, I have even less respect for him. I hope that the poem was a poor translation. Why is he referring to himself in the third person?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.