First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
New Science Class
Girl's dOrm Committee
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 10/12/08

Drjakl wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:

Naruka: Hiya Jakkuru~kun! Can Adrianna, my older sister, join this class?

Adrianna: Well, It sure looks interesting.


sure. she can join if she wants. nice to meet you Adrainna.


*smiles* hey thanks, Jakkuru~sensei. I'll watch the lecture now.
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:

Naruka: Hiya Jakkuru~kun! Can Adrianna, my older sister, join this class?

Adrianna: Well, It sure looks interesting.


sure. she can join if she wants. nice to meet you Adrainna.


*smiles* hey thanks, Jakkuru~sensei. I'll watch the lecture now.


good. hope you enjoy it!
Girl's dOrm Committee
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

Drjakl wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:

Naruka: Hiya Jakkuru~kun! Can Adrianna, my older sister, join this class?

Adrianna: Well, It sure looks interesting.


sure. she can join if she wants. nice to meet you Adrainna.


*smiles* hey thanks, Jakkuru~sensei. I'll watch the lecture now.


good. hope you enjoy it!


*smiles* so, what's up, sensei? How've you been?
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:

Naruka: Hiya Jakkuru~kun! Can Adrianna, my older sister, join this class?

Adrianna: Well, It sure looks interesting.


sure. she can join if she wants. nice to meet you Adrainna.


*smiles* hey thanks, Jakkuru~sensei. I'll watch the lecture now.


good. hope you enjoy it!


*smiles* so, what's up, sensei? How've you been?


just fine and you? you must be Adrianna right?
Girl's dOrm Committee
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

Drjakl wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:

Naruka: Hiya Jakkuru~kun! Can Adrianna, my older sister, join this class?

Adrianna: Well, It sure looks interesting.


sure. she can join if she wants. nice to meet you Adrainna.


*smiles* hey thanks, Jakkuru~sensei. I'll watch the lecture now.


good. hope you enjoy it!


*smiles* so, what's up, sensei? How've you been?


just fine and you? you must be Adrianna right?


*smiles and nods* Yup, that's me, Jakkuru~sensei. I've been okay, I guess.
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:

Naruka: Hiya Jakkuru~kun! Can Adrianna, my older sister, join this class?

Adrianna: Well, It sure looks interesting.


sure. she can join if she wants. nice to meet you Adrainna.


*smiles* hey thanks, Jakkuru~sensei. I'll watch the lecture now.


good. hope you enjoy it!


*smiles* so, what's up, sensei? How've you been?


just fine and you? you must be Adrianna right?


*smiles and nods* Yup, that's me, Jakkuru~sensei. I've been okay, I guess.


a;right then. nice to meet you.
Girl's dOrm Committee
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

Drjakl wrote:

a;right then. nice to meet you.


*smiles* Same to you, sensei. So, the first lesson is electricity, huh? What is our assignment?
(nice lecture, btw. good way to start the class >_^)
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:

Naruka: Hiya Jakkuru~kun! Can Adrianna, my older sister, join this class?

Adrianna: Well, It sure looks interesting.


sure. she can join if she wants. nice to meet you Adrainna.


*smiles* hey thanks, Jakkuru~sensei. I'll watch the lecture now.


good. hope you enjoy it!


*smiles* so, what's up, sensei? How've you been?


just fine and you? you must be Adrianna right?


*smiles and nods* Yup, that's me, Jakkuru~sensei. I've been okay, I guess.


a;right then. nice to meet you.


*smiles* Same to you, sensei. So, the first lesson is electricity, huh? What is our assignment?
(nice lecture, btw. good way to start the class >_^)


just watch 'em and learn is all i request. as long as you learn, then i am satisfied *smiles*
Girl's dOrm Committee
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

Drjakl wrote:

just watch 'em and learn is all i request. as long as you learn, then i am satisfied *smiles*


*smiles* Sure, no problem.
*looks at you* So, how are you related to Naruka again?
300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
-comes in- (is a naturally shy person) H-hi,may I, um, join this science class?
Posted 12/27/08 , edited 12/27/08
hehe, science...-sits on a chair- ^^
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/11/09

Zenith-Moon wrote:

-comes in- (is a naturally shy person) H-hi,may I, um, join this science class?


sure, as long as you dont mind an undead teacher! *moonlight shows through skeleton body and rotting eyeballs*


no im kidding...im not undead anymore...so long as you learn from the lectures on the first page, im satisfied.
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

Deidei_fan wrote:

hehe, science...-sits on a chair- ^^


have you watched the lectures yet?
Posted 1/11/09

Drjakl wrote:


Deidei_fan wrote:

hehe, science...-sits on a chair- ^^


have you watched the lectures yet?


would i be consider bad if i watched the first 2 minutes of the first one then stopped? O.O;;

Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

Deidei_fan wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Deidei_fan wrote:

hehe, science...-sits on a chair- ^^


have you watched the lectures yet?


would i be consider bad if i watched the first 2 minutes of the first one then stopped? O.O;;



Yes, you would be. and if you dont watch all of them and dont learn, you arent in Science class anymore, so it your funeral.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.