First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply *TOPIC* Ask A Guy
Member
992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Milton Keynes
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

leftofftheark wrote:


awsome_anime_angel wrote:

lol
u always put a chunk of text
do u copy and paste it from somewhere or someting?
but its nice that u can elp us gurls kindof so i think u should actually stay in the group+u always give a detailed explanation
LoL


I can proudly say every single post is completely original and made on the spot. Don't take it personally, but the thought of plagiarism offends me. I'm not looking up answers for any of these questions, or currently studying this topic. Each answer is uniquely made from my collective logic and experience. I hope that settles that.

Me copy and paste? Never!

[Edit]
Sorry, but any discredit to journalism can be touchy. It's my work!


Sorry
but its u put soooooooooooooooooooooo much in it
Member
4351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell... or maybe...
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
Hey i just wanna say thanks for helpping us girls. We greatly apperciate it. I also have another Question. What if this guy seems like he likes u,but u dont know for sure? and u like him too? What should u do?
1056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

321369001 wrote:

Hey i just wanna say thanks for helpping us girls. We greatly apperciate it. I also have another Question. What if this guy seems like he likes u,but u dont know for sure? and u like him too? What should u do?


Well, first here's a link back to 'how to tell if a guy likes you':
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-312855/Ask-A-Guy.html?fpid=15903147
but that might not be good for you specifically.

In your spot I would simply try befriending him. Such a thing can be awkward around your age but over coming that barrier can at least be something of a good experience. It's not really that complicated after that point: if he starts becoming something like a best friend, then he probably likes you and you're already in a spot to move on with him; if it doesn't work, then fine, move on without him. Just remember not to get hung up on someone if it wont work.

Just remember if it doesn't work, don't let yourself become a 'I want to feel bad' person. A good relationship is something of an altruistic joy. Like the good feelings you have from happy friend and family moments all in one. Don't be too put off if it doesn't work immediately.

If it does work, I'm very happy for you.
Member
4351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell... or maybe...
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

leftofftheark wrote:


321369001 wrote:

Hey i just wanna say thanks for helpping us girls. We greatly apperciate it. I also have another Question. What if this guy seems like he likes u,but u dont know for sure? and u like him too? What should u do?


Well, first here's a link back to 'how to tell if a guy likes you':
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-312855/Ask-A-Guy.html?fpid=15903147
but that might not be good for you specifically.

In your spot I would simply try befriending him. Such a thing can be awkward around your age but over coming that barrier can at least be something of a good experience. It's not really that complicated after that point: if he starts becoming something like a best friend, then he probably likes you and you're already in a spot to move on with him; if it doesn't work, then fine, move on without him. Just remember not to get hung up on someone if it wont work.

Just remember if it doesn't work, don't let yourself become a 'I want to feel bad' person. A good relationship is something of an altruistic joy. Like the good feelings you have from happy friend and family moments all in one. Don't be too put off if it doesn't work immediately.

If it does work, I'm very happy for you.

We're already like best friends :D

1056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

321369001 wrote:

We're already like best friends :D



Well then, I would refer to this:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-312855/Ask-A-Guy.html?fpid=15903147

Really just see what he does for you. Does him seem genuinely bothered if something he does stops him from seeing you one day, or does he take on trouble to help you? As I said, a good relationship should be somewhat altruistic, and if he has altruistic qualities I would guess he cares for you. If you need help approaching him on the matter; it's simply a matter of taking care of something yourself. If you're certain he likes you; you could go for something romantic (if you ever wanted to live out a romantic scene, now's a good time). If that's too much, just try to swallow the fear and ask him. If he seems uneasy, remind him it'll mean a lot to you, so that he wont fear a short relationship.

Again though, make sure you're on the same level. I'm guessing you are, but I don't know the details. If he's slightly older (like a year in your case) he may have some sort of defensive tendencies stemming from a non-romantic side. If he's your age then it's more likely a genuine crush.

Good luck on that, and feel free to ask more specifics if you need to, I get the feeling I'm missing some things.
Member
4351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell... or maybe...
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

leftofftheark wrote:


321369001 wrote:

We're already like best friends :D



Well then, I would refer to this:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-312855/Ask-A-Guy.html?fpid=15903147

Really just see what he does for you. Does him seem genuinely bothered if something he does stops him from seeing you one day, or does he take on trouble to help you? As I said, a good relationship should be somewhat altruistic, and if he has altruistic qualities I would guess he cares for you. If you need help approaching him on the matter; it's simply a matter of taking care of something yourself. If you're certain he likes you; you could go for something romantic (if you ever wanted to live out a romantic scene, now's a good time). If that's too much, just try to swallow the fear and ask him. If he seems uneasy, remind him it'll mean a lot to you, so that he wont fear a short relationship.

Again though, make sure you're on the same level. I'm guessing you are, but I don't know the details. If he's slightly older (like a year in your case) he may have some sort of defensive tendencies stemming from a non-romantic side. If he's your age then it's more likely a genuine crush.

Good luck on that, and feel free to ask more specifics if you need to, I get the feeling I'm missing some things.


Lol Thanks so much Your so nice. We're the same age btw he seems a little intrested in me
Member
3081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A loyale citizen...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
hiiii!! just reporting back!! i did it but we got into fight he said that the only person he trusted let him down!(thats me by the way)then i asked to see him ! n my heart hurted so much !he acme n then cldn't control my self! i started crying!! he was obviously in pain too n didn't like to see me crying we talked then agreed to give a break with him by my side!
1056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

VilletaNu wrote:

hiiii!! just reporting back!! i did it but we got into fight he said that the only person he trusted let him down!(thats me by the way)then i asked to see him ! n my heart hurted so much !he acme n then cldn't control my self! i started crying!! he was obviously in pain too n didn't like to see me crying we talked then agreed to give a break with him by my side!


It can be kinda hard when you can predict the next person. Though I'd be certain he cares to some degree, he doesn't seem quite emotionally capable of the relationship. When he said trust that's a strong sign. A relationship is built on trust. If you do end up back with him, I just hope he might learn something from the whole situation. He seems like ultimately a good person, just no emotionally mature enough to handle an emotional situation with reason. I wouldn't say going back is bad, but keep in mind his overall personality. Don't just think of the ups or just the downs.

Sorry for not having much feedback on this, but most of it has to do with your opinion and trust of him. Keep in mind the long term; is he a good long term person if he had troubles with the short term? On the other hand he seems a rather solid person, so he may be more stable. It's all a matter of your most honest opinion.
Member
3081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A loyale citizen...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
tnx alot for being there!! and for me lets just say that his more responsible now!! n will see! not hoping much but he started getting the idea of being responsible!
Member
3081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A loyale citizen...
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
why wld u? we luv having u around!!
1056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
Heh, I have a promise to keep. Besides, the only people I know of that want me here are the ones posting right here. The mods have seemingly given up on coming to a conclusion (and I see more and more boys slipping in unnoticed a lot), and I'd hate to be part of that. So if it hits second page, I'm not doing anything valuable anymore, and would leave. Though you posting here boosted it back up.
Member
3081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A loyale citizen...
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
i know i did it on pupose cuz i really want u arouned!!ur présence lighten up the group!!!
Member
3081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A loyale citizen...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
i'll never let it fall plus i need ur advice on smthng!!
1056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
Ha, way to make someone feel appreciated.

What do you need?
Posted 10/5/08
How can u get a guy to like u? He's really popular and is the mean macho kind of type but i like those kind of guys for some reason and i have no idea why!! ^.^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.