Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Do you think Crunchyland is hard?
23012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / my bed
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
hard T___T
it all coz i'm using bishie ava.. still less item it have..
well i will patiently wait~

2246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Mexico Merida
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

arlulez wrote:

hard T___T
it all coz i'm using bishie ava.. still less item it have..
well i will patiently wait~



dont complain... im also bishounen and well its hard but so what thats why i give the best of me
23012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / my bed
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

pulz19 wrote:


arlulez wrote:

hard T___T
it all coz i'm using bishie ava.. still less item it have..
well i will patiently wait~



dont complain... im also bishounen and well its hard but so what thats why i give the best of me

i'm not complain

889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / down your ass, an...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
~_~ lvl 78+ monsters are way too strng, i have 400 def and they can still hit me by 500..
2246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Mexico Merida
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

arlulez wrote:


pulz19 wrote:


arlulez wrote:

hard T___T
it all coz i'm using bishie ava.. still less item it have..
well i will patiently wait~



dont complain... im also bishounen and well its hard but so what thats why i give the best of me

i'm not complain



xD then sorry still try ur hard lulez... u should try to get to 50 to get the first set... i think is ligthing


sw33txstrawberry wrote:

~_~ lvl 78+ monsters are way too strng, i have 400 def and they can still hit me by 500..


ur using girl... girl got many items they shouldn´t be a ´problem 4 u....
try changing to elemental atacks... most players that know how to play know that at lvl 60+ u should change to a element.. even if u got 100 str, 200 vit..
13402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / M / ...XD...at the en...
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
Well it depends.. If you are high level, monsters tend to kill you in 1 hit or 2 because of their high attacks..Girl avatars have it easy because they have high level items that have high vitality or hp bonus..
2246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Mexico Merida
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

x_F4_xluvsGimoo wrote:

Well it depends.. If you are high level, monsters tend to kill you in 1 hit or 2 because of their high attacks..Girl avatars have it easy because they have high level items that have high vitality or hp bonus..


haha gimo u always complain about the hp of ur avatar XD
im a bishi and my def is 120.... im using alvl 62 set... and do u think i can keep up with monster lvl 87...
is super hard! but what i do is get udons...
i already used more than 300 udons in last day XD
13402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / M / ...XD...at the en...
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
300? .. wow..
2246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Mexico Merida
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

x_F4_xluvsGimoo wrote:

300? .. wow..

i already pass the 500

plis add the fire axes so bishis lvl 85+ can lvl up :'(
547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
i find it easy..
within 3 days i manage to level up till 29
10590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Philippines,Cebu...
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
all it takes is time and patience~!
10590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Philippines,Cebu...
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

pulz19 wrote:


x_F4_xluvsGimoo wrote:

300? .. wow..

i already pass the 500

plis add the fire axes so bishis lvl 85+ can lvl up :'(


i was able to reach 400+ udons but its too tiring and they just get consumed in a matter of hours or minutes...
2246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Mexico Merida
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

lawrence007 wrote:


pulz19 wrote:


x_F4_xluvsGimoo wrote:

300? .. wow..

i already pass the 500

plis add the fire axes so bishis lvl 85+ can lvl up :'(


i was able to reach 400+ udons but its too tiring and they just get consumed in a matter of hours or minutes...


i know -.- i already pass the 800.. and now i dont care anymore... i just try to kill whatever comes to atack me
5195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / my world class MU...
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
well i don't actually play crunchyland for the levels.. i play it cos' i like to dress up my avatars and make them look pretty. i level them up to wield equips not the other way round thus i don't mind the tough leveling as long as my avatar looks pretty.

and uh.. regarding the udons... OMG!
1218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
not,,,, hard,,,, you konw,,, it`s crunch,,,y,, land.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.