First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Celeb-Reality TV -- VH1/MTV's new diet cocaine
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
its a MMA... mixed martial arts competion show.... if u ever heard of UFC... its like that... each rapper has a team of fighters they hand pick & a accomplished martial arts coach to help them with straegy...

the winning team or person gets paid... alot & will probly get a contract w/ UFC or K-1 or something
Superstar Artist
15788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / College
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

raja613 wrote:


Keyshia Cole the Way it is..........I just watched parts of the show but DAMN Keyshia lived a hard life! Has anyone else seen it?


Yeah, I've seen it. That's how it is over there. Some of my friends as I got older and we lost contact and such, their lives were just jacked and the rumors...endless. Ntl, I don't need to see that show. I have enough problems of my own.
Superstar Artist
15788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / College
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

crasyjak wrote:


raja613 wrote:


crasyjak wrote:

WoooOOOOWWWWWW...... Flavor of Love 3 JUST Got interesting!!! 4 NEW girls have been brought on to the show... & 2 of them are dymes


Indeed cause them bitches were all bad body and unattractive.........but the funniest shit was the damn MINT NECKLACE SHY MADE!!!! Flav did not have to call her out of bad breath!



she neeeded to be called out... cuz that wuz funny... & the green breath effect they added LMAO... im glad she went home... but that big fore head bitch need to go home too... ugggh i cant stand her....


Dude, that episode was funny! Now I actually want to watch it!
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
who do yall think will win FLAVOR OF LOVE 3?


i think Thing will win.... sinceer is too crazy & Black.... well i know she just aint gonna win
Superstar Artist
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
Watever happened to that girl who shat on the stairs lol how the [email protected] do u shyt urself on tv especially!
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

mimi_3 wrote:

Watever happened to that girl who shat on the stairs lol how the [email protected] do u shyt urself on tv especially!


THAT wuz season 2.... and she got eliminated eventually


NOW its just 3 girls left


Sinceer - she is the devil with a big forehead but shes crafty & kiniving (sp)
just like New York



Thing 2 - she's real & i think she really wants to be w/ Flav, tho she aint the cutest thing in the world... but nither is Flav



Black - SEXY as FUCK... but she's just out for fame... just another pretty (looks down) ..... face... yeah face!!!
Superstar Artist
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

crasyjak wrote:


mimi_3 wrote:

Watever happened to that girl who shat on the stairs lol how the [email protected] do u shyt urself on tv especially!


THAT wuz season 2.... and she got eliminated eventually


NOW its just 3 girls left


Sinceer - she is the devil with a big forehead but shes crafty & kiniving (sp)
just like New York



Thing 2 - she's real & i think she really wants to be w/ Flav, tho she aint the cutest thing in the world... but nither is Flav



Black - SEXY as FUCK... but she's just out for fame... just another pretty (looks down) ..... face... yeah face!!!



stop lookin at the womens package lol but have u heard of lindsay Lohans show with her mom and sister?

Superstar Artist
15788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / College
Offline
Posted 5/18/08 , edited 2/10/09

mimi_3 wrote:


crasyjak wrote:


mimi_3 wrote:

Watever happened to that girl who shat on the stairs lol how the [email protected] do u shyt urself on tv especially!


THAT wuz season 2.... and she got eliminated eventually


NOW its just 3 girls left


Sinceer - she is the devil with a big forehead but shes crafty & kiniving (sp)
just like New York



Thing 2 - she's real & i think she really wants to be w/ Flav, tho she aint the cutest thing in the world... but nither is Flav



Black - SEXY as FUCK... but she's just out for fame... just another pretty (looks down) ..... face... yeah face!!!



stop lookin at the womens package lol but have u heard of lindsay Lohans show with her mom and sister?



Seriously??? I guess she needs the show to get back to where she was originally. Sinceer has looks simular to Deelishes. Idk what to think of Thing 2 and Black.
Superstar Artist
15788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / College
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

T.I. To Get Reality Show
May 28th, 2008 | Author: Aliya Ewing
According to Variety, rapper T.I. (real name Clifford Harris Jr) is in talks with MTV to have his own reality TV show. MTV will follow the Grammy Award-winning rapper as he continues to work on his new album Paper Trail, performs his mandatory 1,000 hours of community service and prepares for his one-year prison sentence-- punishment for being caught in possession of an arsenal of unregistered guns last October just before he was scheduled to perform at the BET Awards .

MTV has already reportedly ordered eight episodes of the series, which is being produced by Ish Entertainment and co-executive produced by T.I.

Ish Entertainment's Michael Hirschorn told Variety."We began the conversations in the middle of deliberations over what would happen to him. The original idea for the show had him staging a series of interventions in each episode with people in danger. But when we visited him under house arrest, it felt much bigger and more powerful than we anticipated."

T.I.'s highly anticipated new album Paper Trail is due in stores in August.

The MTV reality show featuring T.I. is scheduled for 2009.

Reference: http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.7014/title.t-i-to-get-reality-show



Speaking of Reality TV Shows....




T.I., 50 & Diddy Lead MTV's Fall Lineup
May 29th, 2008 | Author: Omar Burgess
Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter and Variety all report that MTV's new fall lineup will have a decidedly Hip Hop flavor, with 50 Cent, T.I. and Diddy leading the way. MTV's head of programming, Tony DiSanto, told all three media outlets that the network has revamped its programming strategy in efforts to "fast-track" projects they are the most interested in, therefore getting them on the air sooner.

As HipHopDX reported yesterday [click to read...] MTV's cameras will follow T.I. during his 1,000 hours of community service. The end result will comprise an eight-episode documentary. Tip confirmed the reports stating, "Hopefully the mistakes I’ve made will be a lesson to today’s youth and they won’t go down that same path."

The currently untitled 50 Cent project will be an elimination reality show loosely modeled after Donald Trump's The Apprentice. The show follows 16 contestants who vie for the top prize of a full scholarship to an undergraduate or graduate business program. Contestants pitch business ideas to 50 for what will likely be a predetermined task, and each week the weakest contestant is eliminated from the series.

Sean "Diddy" Combs will continue his music-based reality series, but he will focus on the genre of rock. Making the Rock Band will be Combs' fifth installment of the series, and the only detail DiSanto would provide was that Diddy would be "going outside of his comfort zone" this time around. The four previous editions of Making the Band have produced the now-defunct group Da Band as well as Danity Kane and Day 26.

To go and see the T.I. Community Service Video for kids, go to the link:
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.7018/title.t-i-50-diddy-lead-mtvs-fall-lineup

Superstar Artist
15788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / College
Offline
Posted 5/30/08




Kimbo Is Getting a Bad Slice From Media
Posted May 29, 2008


It’s 2008, right?

Yet you can’t tell by the media’s reaction to mixed martial arts athlete Kimbo Slice.

He stands 6-feet-2, 240 pounds.

With a thick, matted black beard, bald head and gold teeth, Slice immediately comes off as a guy who you wouldn’t want to meet in a dark (or lit) alley.

But underneath his imposing appearance is a guy who is not getting a fair rap from the media.

The ESPN The Magazine cover boy was trashed by Page 2 writer LZ Granderson, who felt Kimbo was doing the African-American community a disservice by not holding himself to higher standards.

I don’t know if he’s necessarily stupid, because I’ve never met the man, but he certainly seems to be misguided. Why else would Slice disregard all sense of honor, pride and history to project an image that can best be described as a cross between Lil’ Wayne and Kunta Kinte — a runaway slave with a mouth full of gold teeth playing up every single stereotype of an African-American male in exchange for short-lived adoration from a soulless media with ADD.

I don’t know if LZ is necessarily stupid, because I’ve never met the man, but he certainly seems to be misguided in his column.

If you’re going to question the man’s character and actually haven’t met or spoke to Kimbo, then you need to trade your column for a blog and join the rest of the online crowd (me included) who critique athletes from their parents basement.

Others, such as Yahoo! Sports columnist Dan Wetzel have proclaimed that Slice is not the face of MMA.

When Kimbo signed on the dotted line for his main event match on Saturday against James Thompson, I don’t think in the fineprint it said “You’re now the face of MMA.”

If Kimbo Slice were Johnny “The Crusher” Slice and he had a beard that could be mistaken for a payot (A traditional Hasidic Jewish beard), would everyone be up in arms?

Hardly.

Goes to show you that it doesn’t pay to be a big, Black man in America.

Reference: http://blogs.bet.com/news/playahater/?p=562
Superstar Artist
15788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / College
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

Flav Proposes to his Flavor of Love
Posted May 27, 2008

So Flav proposed to his baby mama on last night’s reunion show. Sorry, his newest baby mama. Which, you know, means he wasted many hours of our lives trying to pick his “real love” on this season’s Flavor of Love.

“I feel real good right now that I got my true love. I wanna be with her forever and ever and ever, man,” a newly bald Flav tells VH1 in an exclusive interview. “None of the girls, out of all 65, had qualities like Liz.”

We’ve been bamboozled! Hoodwinked! Led astray! Run amuck! But at least he picked the right woman — one that wanted him more than any of those other skanks. Did you watch? Share your two cents.

Reference: http://blogs.bet.com/entertainment/staytuned/?p=285
Superstar Artist
3599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Queens, New York...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08 , edited 5/30/08



Sean "Diddy" Combs will continue his music-based reality series, but he will focus on the genre of rock. Making the Rock Band will be Combs' fifth installment of the series, and the only detail DiSanto would provide was that Diddy would be "going outside of his comfort zone" this time around. The four previous editions of Making the Band have produced the now-defunct group Da Band as well as Danity Kane and Day 26.



WTF IS HE DOING?! This is muthafucking Bad Boy Records, GOD DAMMIT. I was aite with the Danity Kane thing, the Day 26 thing is also aite with me..............but a muthafuckin Rock Band?!

THIS IS BAD BOY RECORDS GOD DAMMIT..........THEY DON'T DO ROCK BANDS. GET OFF THE BULLSHIT PUFFY AND RELEASE ELLIOT NESS & AASIM'S ALBUMS GOT DAMMIT!!!!!
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 6/4/08 , edited 6/4/08

Polaris7 wrote:


Flav Proposes to his Flavor of Love
Posted May 27, 2008

So Flav proposed to his baby mama on last night’s reunion show. Sorry, his newest baby mama. Which, you know, means he wasted many hours of our lives trying to pick his “real love” on this season’s Flavor of Love.

“I feel real good right now that I got my true love. I wanna be with her forever and ever and ever, man,” a newly bald Flav tells VH1 in an exclusive interview. “None of the girls, out of all 65, had qualities like Liz.”

We’ve been bamboozled! Hoodwinked! Led astray! Run amuck! But at least he picked the right woman — one that wanted him more than any of those other skanks. Did you watch? Share your two cents.

Reference: http://blogs.bet.com/entertainment/staytuned/?p=285


i saw that i was SHOCKED... i think Flav just ......... idk what goes on in that man's head... PLUS his baby mama wuz ugly... at least compared to all the other girls...

OH YEAH HE BALD NOW LMFAO.... that shit wuz crazy
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

Polaris7 wrote:





Kimbo Is Getting a Bad Slice From Media
Posted May 29, 2008


It’s 2008, right?

Yet you can’t tell by the media’s reaction to mixed martial arts athlete Kimbo Slice.

He stands 6-feet-2, 240 pounds.

With a thick, matted black beard, bald head and gold teeth, Slice immediately comes off as a guy who you wouldn’t want to meet in a dark (or lit) alley.

But underneath his imposing appearance is a guy who is not getting a fair rap from the media.

The ESPN The Magazine cover boy was trashed by Page 2 writer LZ Granderson, who felt Kimbo was doing the African-American community a disservice by not holding himself to higher standards.

I don’t know if he’s necessarily stupid, because I’ve never met the man, but he certainly seems to be misguided. Why else would Slice disregard all sense of honor, pride and history to project an image that can best be described as a cross between Lil’ Wayne and Kunta Kinte — a runaway slave with a mouth full of gold teeth playing up every single stereotype of an African-American male in exchange for short-lived adoration from a soulless media with ADD.

I don’t know if LZ is necessarily stupid, because I’ve never met the man, but he certainly seems to be misguided in his column.

If you’re going to question the man’s character and actually haven’t met or spoke to Kimbo, then you need to trade your column for a blog and join the rest of the online crowd (me included) who critique athletes from their parents basement.

Others, such as Yahoo! Sports columnist Dan Wetzel have proclaimed that Slice is not the face of MMA.

When Kimbo signed on the dotted line for his main event match on Saturday against James Thompson, I don’t think in the fineprint it said “You’re now the face of MMA.”

If Kimbo Slice were Johnny “The Crusher” Slice and he had a beard that could be mistaken for a payot (A traditional Hasidic Jewish beard), would everyone be up in arms?

Hardly.

Goes to show you that it doesn’t pay to be a big, Black man in America.

Reference: http://blogs.bet.com/news/playahater/?p=562


Kimbo goes in open disscussion... he aint hip hop... he's sports
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

Polaris7 wrote:



Okay..what do you think of it so far...?



I just watched episode 1 of this last nite online.... i love VH1 reality... also.... From Gs to Gents is pretty entertaining too, i just saw 1 epsod of that on TV last week



From G's to Gents ... is the gangsta male vers. of Charm School... Produced by Jaime Foxx & Hosted By Fonzworth Bently
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.